Divisie F

Bespreek hier alles wat niet met SoccerProject te maken heeft. Voetbal in het algemeen, Champions league, het weer, ...

Moderator: Moderator

Andre1
Coach

Re: Divisie F

Post by Andre1 »

Vannacht speel ik de topper tegen de nummer 1
Andre1
Coach

Post by Andre1 »

de topper verloren en sta nu 3e
Andre1
Coach

Post by Andre1 »

IK ben al zo goed als zeker van weer promotie
Duidelijk sterker dan de nummers 3 4 en 5
en al ruime voorsprong misschien kan ik zelfs nog kampioen worden
Andre1
Coach

Post by Andre1 »

De topper verloren 4-3 ik ga 2e worden
Oberyn
Coach

Post by Oberyn »

First week has been played, so far 12 points out of 12. There was one tough game that I managed to narrowly win 1-0 by playing defensively (I was better only by 1 LR, away game and my goal was to get a draw).

Currently I lose around 9 in LR due to lower team spirit and I would say on average around 5 in LR due to mistakes made regarding squad aggression. So overall, there is room for improvement and at least in theory second round of the league season should be more comfortable (albeit other teams can and probably will also improve).

Goal for the season has not changed and continues to be reaching promotion to division E.
Oberyn
Coach

Post by Oberyn »

Second week has been played, winning way has continued (Dorne FC). I would say that there are 4 teams still competing for the title.

Next week there will be one tough league game, as I will host moldava (current 3rd place). On Wednesday there is also a cup game that on paper should be pretty close, so lets hope for no significant injuries. :)
Oberyn
Coach

Post by Oberyn »

Third week has been played, managed to win all my games and also survive in the cup. :) There were two important games, on Wednesday I won the cup game 5-0 (LR 124 vs 92). I expected my opponent to also hit around 120 and therefore I took a lot of yellow cards that could bite me later on. On Thursday I won an important league game 2-0 (LR 128 vs 107), this should currently be my highest ever LR. I expect to reach 130 soon.

Tomorrow I will play Baltic Cup quarterfinal, will be difficult against division C team but lets hope for good ol’ SoccerProject randomness.
Oberyn
Coach

Post by Oberyn »

Fourth week has been played (in terms of official games). Regarding cup games, I lost Baltic Cup quarterfinal 1-2 (deservedly so, opponent was stronger) and SoccerProject Cup third round on penalties (I was little bit unlucky with two injuries before the game, this game could have gone either way). In the league however I won all my games (including 2-0 against one main competitor) and now there is a 6-point gap.

Goal for the second half of the season is to start searching for a new CM, in order to be ready for E division. My main CM (in 4-3-3) has BP 72, whereas second option has BP 59, i.e. there is large drop-off and this is the position where I am currently the most vulnerable (injuries, fatigue).
mr charlie
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by mr charlie »

Oberyn wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:19 am Goal for the second half of the season is to start searching for a new CM, in order to be ready for E division. My main CM (in 4-3-3) has BP 72, whereas second option has BP 59, i.e. there is large drop-off and this is the position where I am currently the most vulnerable (injuries, fatigue).
Its one of the harderst position to find, find one that is not to high in price an still young.
good luck
Mr Charlie Chief of Sparta Palmeiras
Fun, thats the spirit
Oberyn
Coach

Post by Oberyn »

Fifth week has been played. On Tuesday there was one tough game which I managed to win 3-2 (128 vs 121). In the table 6-point gap has remained.

Looking forward, then there are two tough games remaining (vs current 2nd and 3rd place). So the title is not secured yet, however promotion to E seems pretty certain.
Oberyn
Coach

Post by Oberyn »

mr charlie wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:23 am
Oberyn wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:19 am Goal for the second half of the season is to start searching for a new CM, in order to be ready for E division. My main CM (in 4-3-3) has BP 72, whereas second option has BP 59, i.e. there is large drop-off and this is the position where I am currently the most vulnerable (injuries, fatigue).
Its one of the harderst position to find, find one that is not to high in price an still young.
good luck
Due to limited budget will be quite difficult to compete for the best CMs, so will have to be somewhat lucky. Currently I managed to get a new second option for a few seasons (age 27), free transfer with 3 mEUR signing bonus (3y contract).

So right now situation regarding CM is following:
1) BP 72 (age 28, in the start of new season 29)
2) BP 66 [up to 68 with 100% experience] (age 27, in the start of new season 27)
3) BP 60 [up to 65 with 100% experience] (age 20, in the start of new season 20)
4) BP 60 [up to 66 with 100% experience] (age 27, in the start of new season 28)

Will probably try to sell the fourth option for around 1-2 mEUR in the coming weeks, every million counts. :)
Oberyn
Coach

Post by Oberyn »

Six weeks have been played, undefeated record has continued. Gap with the 2nd place has now increased to 9 points, behind me there is tight competition for the remaining promotion spot.

Oberyn
Coach

Post by Oberyn »

There are three games left to play, gap with the 2nd place is 9 points. On Thursday I hit my current record 130 LR (away game) and won 3-0 against 4th place. Hopefully on Monday will be officially champion. :)

Looking forward, then next season I could potentially compete for the E division title. However, current squad ceiling seems to be around D mid-division level and it will be difficult to go further. Has been quite a learning experience with my first generation of players, some early mistakes (not taking into account aggression range, buying some players with low potential) have made it a bit more difficult but these mistakes will be avoided with the second generation.

Been playing a lot of friendlies also, player experience is needed. :D
Oberyn
Coach

Post by Oberyn »

Season has ended, managed to keep the flawless record. Now it's time to play bunch of friendlies and start preparing for E division.

Merry Christmas, everyone! :mrgreen:
Andre1
Coach

Post by Andre1 »

Het spel begint nu pas echt
Nu ik in F speel

Return to “Koetjes en kalfjes”