Divisie E

Bespreek hier alles wat niet met SoccerProject te maken heeft. Voetbal in het algemeen, Champions league, het weer, ...

Moderator: Moderator

Oberyn
Coach

Re: Divisie E

Post by Oberyn »

Season is over, I've been a bit lazy regarding the final post. Final week saw my first draw of the season, should've played more attacking style.

Overall, I ended the season in 3rd place with 70 points. I'm quite happy with it, as I am not ready for D division yet, players need to gain some additional experience.

My goal for the next season is winning the league title.
Oberyn
Coach

Post by Oberyn »

My best player (BP 75) played his last great game on Monday, sadly turned 31 now. I think he was also the best active SW in the game.
SC Gols
Assistant Manager

Post by SC Gols »

Oberyn wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:17 pm Image

My best player (BP 75) played his last great game on Monday, sadly turned 31 now. I think he was also the best active SW in the game.
Your player is ranked 47th according to SPFA. There's another SW with the same BP(75) who ranks 38.
https://www.soccerproject.com/spnewl_sp ... d=30137972
FC Gols
E.14
Oberyn
Coach

Post by Oberyn »

SC Gols wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:22 pm
Oberyn wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:17 pm Image

Your player is ranked 47th according to SPFA. There's another SW with the same BP(75) who ranks 38.
https://www.soccerproject.com/spnewl_sp ... d=30137972
Thanks for the correction. Might be outdated information from my side yes (I was SPFA 1 or 2 seasons ago, then it was correct I think) or just influenced by the fact that his morale is not 100% currently.
Oberyn
Coach

Post by Oberyn »

I have started the new season strongly, 24/24 points. Currently best performance has been LR 133, in ideal conditions could hit up to 135 I think.

There are several teams able to hit around 130 LR, so it will be interesting season going forward. Currently haven't decided regarding the Cup, staying in would definitely make going for the league title more difficult, but at the same time would be valuable experience for several players.
Oberyn
Coach

Post by Oberyn »

Season has continued strongly. Overall, first round went very well with 14 wins and 1 draw (away game vs current 2nd place).

Gap is small however, so lets see how the second round plays out. Positive is that now I will have home games vs current 2nd and 3rd place.
Oberyn
Coach

Post by Oberyn »

7 games to go. Currently in the lead by 7 points, will meet with the 2nd place in the final round at home. So hopefully there will still be a gap before that.

Oberyn
Coach

Post by Oberyn »

With 3 games to go, I have mathematically won the league title! Gap with 2nd place is 9 points and even if I would lose all the remaining games, then I would still be 1st thanks to the games won tiebreaker.

Overall, I have played a very consistent season. Looking into the future, I think that this is it for my current generation: managed to get G, F and E titles. Next season I'll play in division D, at best will probably be at midtable. Plan is to start a slow rebuild.
Oberyn
Coach

Post by Oberyn »

Season has ended. Champion with 82 points, 11 points ahead of 2nd place. Managed to almost do an ideal season: 0-0 draw was away game against 2nd place and two losses were 0-1 away against 5th place and 3-4 home against 10th place (double yellow).

This was my fourth season, results so far:
Season 112: 1st place (G) [90p]
Season 113: 1st place (F) [90p]
Season 114: 3rd place (E) [70p]
Season 115: 1st place (E) [82p]

During offseason plan is to buy a new LM for the next season and sell some redundant players.

Return to “Koetjes en kalfjes”