Divisie A

Bespreek hier alles wat niet met SoccerProject te maken heeft. Voetbal in het algemeen, Champions league, het weer, ...

Moderator: Moderator

hoeseltvv
Assistant Manager

Re: Divisie A

Post by hoeseltvv »

Zijn dit bedreigingen ?
Ik zeg gewoon dat mijn tijd wel komt...
jimman23
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by jimman23 »

hoeseltvv wrote:Zijn dit bedreigingen ?
De woorden "Goed bezig alleszins om op hun bakkes te krijgen." zie ik toch als een bedreiging ja.
Team FC Bruggenhof
hoeseltvv
Assistant Manager

Post by hoeseltvv »

jimman23 wrote:
hoeseltvv wrote:Zijn dit bedreigingen ?
De woorden "Goed bezig alleszins om op hun bakkes te krijgen." zie ik toch als een bedreiging ja.
Was een sarcastisch antwoord op een sarcastische mening dat ze hier bij Soccerproject wel goed bezig zijn...
rpg_gamer

Post by rpg_gamer »

jimman23 wrote:
rpg_gamer wrote:Maand geleden doden boel hier en nu jawatte :mrgreen:
Agr/schandalen/liquidaties/spanningen op het forum/volksopstanden enz

Love it :mrgreen:
Ik ook! Wie zei er ook al weer dat SP dood was? :P
rpg tje zekers :mrgreen:
rpg_gamer F.223 (hervorming)
hoeseltvv
Assistant Manager

Post by hoeseltvv »

Enkele dagen geleden heb ik de mails van Sjarel aan mij hier in het forum gepost. Uit deze mails bleek hij niet voor rede vatbaar, op arrogante wijze, ook al werd de situatie hem goed uitgelegd.
Na een half uurtje was mijn posting door hem al verwijderd.
Wie is hier dan de sjoemelaar ?
calin_g

Post by calin_g »

hi everybody

i promised myself i'll keep away from this story and not post anything on the forum about it, because the tons of s**t that got out from people's mouths so far are already enough to make a mountain out of it. but no, this is ridiculous and i have to say something.

this is a very simple case of price vs player rating. in these cases all you have to do to decide whether it was something wrong (i repeat, to decide IF THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG, not if they should be punished with ban or whatever, just if the transfers are "legal") with the transfers is to check out the market and compare prices with similar players. so let's check out the market.

let's take the CB : Giancarlo Delfino, 28 yo, 92 GR, 24 agr, 74 bp, birthday july 9th, so 2 and a half seasons more to play. you'll find this transfer on the 4th page of the transfer overview page for 27-29 yo CB's, if you order the list by price, at number 65 atm. now let's see what players with the same price are there: at number 64 we have a 29 yo with 70 bp and 20 agression, same price. a bit higher but still 1,5 mil price there's another 29 yo player 46 agression 71 bp. below at number 66 a 28 yo, 67 bp, 12 agression. the examples can continue, i think everyone got the point by now. now let's look at players with similar qualities as the Raffin's / Hoeselt's CB: on the first page of overview we have CB Gerard Mantecon, 28 yo, 27 agr, 73 bp, sold for 6,6 mil. at number 12, CB Hoevers sold by Remedy for 3,9 mil, 26 agression, 28 yo, 72 bp (so much weaker than raffin's player), number 15 - Todorovski, 28 yo, 26 agr, 72 bp, sold for 3,8 mil. do i need to go on???!?!?!?!?!?!? it's so obvious the prices are not "a little lower", but enormously discounted!!! i don't think any sane person here can contradict that..

the same happens with the CF. about the RB i'm not going to talk, cause there isn't much reference on the market now.

now i'm asking you: how can someone in their right mind not think that Raffin got an advantage when Hoeselt accepted those bids? how can someone so old in the game can not think they're gonna get in trouble if they transfer for such low prices? how can someone in their right mind accuse "conspiracies" and "jealousy" when they were the persons that clicked to make/accept those offers? the rules of the game are clear for everybody, if not at least the rules of common sense should come in and stop 2 sane persons to make such absurd deals. we all know that if you are involved in transfers with dubious prices, you have to report yourself automatically, or else you risk ban. so how come these 2 guys act so surprised of what happened? it's mindblowing, really...

in consider these fair questions, i wait for fair answers thanks
SP Club Inter 15
...........***...........
SP: a love and hate thing..
Krikkers

Post by Krikkers »

calin_g wrote:hi everybody

i promised myself i'll keep away from this story and not post anything on the forum about it, because the tons of s**t that got out from people's mouths so far are already enough to make a mountain out of it. but no, this is ridiculous and i have to say something.

this is a very simple case of price vs player rating. in these cases all you have to do to decide whether it was something wrong (i repeat, to decide IF THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG, not if they should be punished with ban or whatever, just if the transfers are "legal") with the transfers is to check out the market and compare prices with similar players. so let's check out the market.

let's take the CB : Giancarlo Delfino, 28 yo, 92 GR, 24 agr, 74 bp, birthday july 9th, so 2 and a half seasons more to play. you'll find this transfer on the 4th page of the transfer overview page for 27-29 yo CB's, if you order the list by price, at number 65 atm. now let's see what players with the same price are there: at number 64 we have a 29 yo with 70 bp and 20 agression, same price. a bit higher but still 1,5 mil price there's another 29 yo player 46 agression 71 bp. below at number 66 a 28 yo, 67 bp, 12 agression. the examples can continue, i think everyone got the point by now. now let's look at players with similar qualities as the Raffin's / Hoeselt's CB: on the first page of overview we have CB Gerard Mantecon, 28 yo, 27 agr, 73 bp, sold for 6,6 mil. at number 12, CB Hoevers sold by Remedy for 3,9 mil, 26 agression, 28 yo, 72 bp (so much weaker than raffin's player), number 15 - Todorovski, 28 yo, 26 agr, 72 bp, sold for 3,8 mil. do i need to go on???!?!?!?!?!?!? it's so obvious the prices are not "a little lower", but enormously discounted!!! i don't think any sane person here can contradict that..

the same happens with the CF. about the RB i'm not going to talk, cause there isn't much reference on the market now.

now i'm asking you: how can someone in their right mind not think that Raffin got an advantage when Hoeselt accepted those bids? how can someone so old in the game can not think they're gonna get in trouble if they transfer for such low prices? how can someone in their right mind accuse "conspiracies" and "jealousy" when they were the persons that clicked to make/accept those offers? the rules of the game are clear for everybody, if not at least the rules of common sense should come in and stop 2 sane persons to make such absurd deals. we all know that if you are involved in transfers with dubious prices, you have to report yourself automatically, or else you risk ban. so how come these 2 guys act so surprised of what happened? it's mindblowing, really...

So, everyone have to buy players at the same prices? I understand the rule, but how should managers completing good deals? That's not possible with this rule.
Kowalskii
Team President

Post by Kowalskii »

Krikkers wrote:
calin_g wrote:hi everybody

So, everyone have to buy players at the same prices? I understand the rule, but how should managers completing good deals? That's not possible with this rule.
If you're so fond of rules, this is a dutch forum so talk in dutch not in english... :wink:

To be serious, i aggree with Krikkers, what is the point of this game if everything is limited because of rules? How do you have to make the difference in soccerproject? Not with tactics... the only significant variable is money. By regulating the transfermarket you take the skill of managing out of the game (and the fun?). Maybe you can ban the free market in its whole? Just set fixed prices for all players than its clear. And if you say this is unfair for other managers, nothing stops them to create a network of people themselves where they can trade players for better prices. In my opinion you can see this as a favor of hoeseltVV to FC Raffin thanks to Raffin's networking/managing skills. And strange thing is that only the other nationalities complain, while they do the same thing every season by letting teams win a competition match for example or selling players for relatively low prices (but not as extreme as Raffin's case).
To conclude, these things happen more often than you think but maybe this time the difference was a bit bigger (in comparison to your view of the 'market price').
Team: Club Brugge k.v.
Manager: Kowalski
Reeks:C4
Titels:
H-G-G-F-E-D
calin_g

Post by calin_g »

Kowalskii wrote: To be serious, i aggree with Krikkers, what is the point of this game if everything is limited because of rules? How do you have to make the difference in soccerproject? Not with tactics... the only significant variable is money. By regulating the transfermarket you take the skill of managing out of the game (and the fun?). Maybe you can ban the free market in its whole? Just set fixed prices for all players than its clear. And if you say this is unfair for other managers, nothing stops them to create a network of people themselves where they can trade players for better prices. In my opinion you can see this as a favor of hoeseltVV to FC Raffin thanks to Raffin's networking/managing skills. And strange thing is that only the other nationalities complain, while they do the same thing every season by letting teams win a competition match for example or selling players for relatively low prices (but not as extreme as Raffin's case).
To conclude, these things happen more often than you think but maybe this time the difference was a bit bigger (in comparison to your view of the 'market price').
you seem to have a very strange way of understanding "good prices" and "free market". i've done a lot of trading in my time here and what i can say is that a good price for me is 15, 20, 30 % less than the average market price. THAT's a good price. but when we speak about prices up to 3-4 times smaller than other player with similar skills prices in the same period, i'm sorry, but this is denial of reality and of fairness.

another thing: i do not sincerely believe that a case such as this was not punished by the sheriffs in the past, so why is the dutch/belgian comunity feeling persecuted now?

and finally, you are right, i don't have the right to talk in english here so i will stop. but that's not the only reason why i'll stop, i will also because it's clear to me people on this forum do not have any intention to be 100% honest with themselves and admit what the rest of the SP comunity admits: the fact that those transfers are over the line. i understand your position, it's natural to stick up for those that are like you instead of foreigners, but sometimes when facing indisputable evidence (i mean the numbers don't lie, the transfer market regulates itself and the market now says the raffin - hoeselt transfers are way way under the accepted ranges) you just have to be honest with yourself. anyway, i'll stop now, said all i had to say. best of luck to all
SP Club Inter 15
...........***...........
SP: a love and hate thing..
Sex_Pistols

Post by Sex_Pistols »

Are you the brother of Ali G ? 8)
Bad Times Don't Last. But Bad Guys Do.
remedy73

Post by remedy73 »

calin_g wrote:
Kowalskii wrote: To be serious, i aggree with Krikkers, what is the point of this game if everything is limited because of rules? How do you have to make the difference in soccerproject? Not with tactics... the only significant variable is money. By regulating the transfermarket you take the skill of managing out of the game (and the fun?). Maybe you can ban the free market in its whole? Just set fixed prices for all players than its clear. And if you say this is unfair for other managers, nothing stops them to create a network of people themselves where they can trade players for better prices. In my opinion you can see this as a favor of hoeseltVV to FC Raffin thanks to Raffin's networking/managing skills. And strange thing is that only the other nationalities complain, while they do the same thing every season by letting teams win a competition match for example or selling players for relatively low prices (but not as extreme as Raffin's case).
you seem to have a very strange way of understanding "good prices" and "free market". i've done a lot of trading in my time here and what i can say is that a good price for me is 15, 20, 30 % less than the average market price. THAT's a good price. but when we speak about prices up to 3-4 times smaller than other player with similar skills prices in the same period, i'm sorry, but this is denial of reality and of fairness.

another thing: i do not sincerely believe that a case such as this was not punished by the sheriffs in the past, so why is the dutch/belgian comunity feeling persecuted now?

and finally, you are right, i don't have the right to talk in english here so i will stop. but that's not the only reason why i'll stop, i will also because it's clear to me people on this forum do not have any intention to be 100% honest with themselves and admit what the rest of the SP comunity admits: the fact that those transfers are over the line. i understand your position, it's natural to stick up for those that are like you instead of foreigners, but sometimes when facing indisputable evidence (i mean the numbers don't lie, the transfer market regulates itself and the market now says the raffin - hoeselt transfers are way way under the accepted ranges) you just have to be honest with yourself. anyway, i'll stop now, said all i had to say. best of luck to all
Calin, I agree that the prices were much lower than market. No discussion about that, but:
- The players has been 3 days on the market, so everyone could have made a fair offer to the players, but nobody else did that.
- Everyone is talking about a deal, but prices were never discussed between Hoesselt and Raffin, so there was NO deal. Hoesselt accepted Raffin's bids, but Raffin didn't agreed and reported the deals directly to the sherrifs! Raffin has far enough money, so why should Raffin try to cheat? Raffin is fair and has always been a cheatHUNTER!

Conclusion: Yes, the prices were too low. Raffin is innocent. Hoesselt has done something wrong and should be punished, but is a ban not a too harsh penalty?
FC Remedy is playing in division B.2
Winner SP-cup in Season 43, 56, 59, 89 & 90.
Champion in A in Season 44, 45, 55 & 90.
Winner Beneliga in Season 37, 41, 55, 56, 57, 60, 62, 66, 68, 70, 73, 88, 89 & 90.
Raffin

Post by Raffin »

Er was weldegelijk een deal, want wij sproken al maanden over VDLinden, vandaar ook dat ik hem aangeschreven had, maar er is idd niet gesproken over de prijzen daarvan.
Wim is op z'n beslissing teruggekomen voor te stoppen. Als dit enkele dagen vroeger was gebeurd, dan was er nooit een massahysterie geweest. Hij heeft bovenop een straf die hij zichzelf opgelegd heeft ook nog eens de maximale straf gekregen en dat is raar.

Ik ga het gewoon laten rusten. Mijn naam is naar de kloten en de goesting is weg.
remedy73

Post by remedy73 »

Raffin wrote:Er was weldegelijk een deal, want wij sproken al maanden over VDLinden, vandaar ook dat ik hem aangeschreven had, maar er is idd niet gesproken over de prijzen daarvan.
Wim is op z'n beslissing teruggekomen voor te stoppen. Als dit enkele dagen vroeger was gebeurd, dan was er nooit een massahysterie geweest. Hij heeft bovenop een straf die hij zichzelf opgelegd heeft ook nog eens de maximale straf gekregen en dat is raar.

Ik ga het gewoon laten rusten. Mijn naam is naar de kloten en de goesting is weg.
Het is niet verboden om een deal te maken, zolang het maar met marktconforme prijzen is.
Hetgeen wat strafbaar is, zijn de te lage prijzen. Daar hebben jullie nooit over gesproken, dus JIJ bent onschuldig. Einde discussie, toch?
Winner Beneliga in Season 37, 41, 55, 56, 57, 60, 62, 66, 68, 70, 73, 88, 89 & 90.
Razvanica

Post by Razvanica »

remedy73 wrote: Raffin didn't agreed and reported the deals directly to the sherrifs!
That is totally not true. There are other parts that are not true in your picture of the events, but I don't think it would be right for me to talk about them...
Harder, better, faster, stronger
remedy73

Post by remedy73 »

Razvanica wrote:
remedy73 wrote: Raffin didn't agreed and reported the deals directly to the sherrifs!
That is totally not true. There are other parts that are not true in your picture of the events, but I don't think it would be right for me to talk about them...
correction: He reported it to Sjarel.

Return to “Koetjes en kalfjes”