SP Champions league - all seasons

Everything about this online soccer manager game

Moderator: Moderator

visje69
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: SP Champions league - all seasons

Post by visje69 »

Because of some unlucky results this week in the league, I couldnt risk my top players to play in my CL-game. Apart from that I forgot to look closer and therefor set my C-squad in stead of my B-squad (which reaches 120+ easily). Therefor I'm sorry. But looking at the other team, I wouldve lost with my B-team as well :)
I will look closer in the next games to maybe surprise one with an A-team performance (which could go up to 142-143).
Lesbuffalos - Oh father tell me, we get what we deserve... And way down we go...
Winner of the Beneliga Season 78, 80, 103, 104, 105, 106 & 107!
A-league winner of Season 104 & 105!
SP-Cup Winner Season 106, 107 & 108!
Since S1 - August 27 2004
gregoric
Team President

Post by gregoric »

Last game of round 2 brought another surprise. Romanian F.C. OLTEANCA lost two points away at Giants of Albion. Looking at the performance, this was a lucky draw for English side, on the other hand they were leading 2:1 (although only for 10 mins).

Giants of Albion - F.C. OLTEANCA 2:2 (1:1) G: Halmet, Hochepied - Lubezky, Moungui / P: 130 - 134 / A: 3787 http://www.soccerproject.com/spnewl_gam ... &season=72
Team: FC Rovinka

History:
First season: 51 - 1. in H.890; Winner of G (53), F (54), E (57, 63 & 78), D (64, 70 & 79), C (65) and B (81). Played 2 seasons in A division (73 & 82).
visje69

Post by visje69 »

gregoric wrote:Last game of round 2 brought another surprise. Romanian F.C. OLTEANCA lost two points away at Giants of Albion. Looking at the performance, this was a lucky draw for English side, on the other hand they were leading 2:1 (although only for 10 mins).

Giants of Albion - F.C. OLTEANCA 2:2 (1:1) G: Halmet, Hochepied - Lubezky, Moungui / P: 130 - 134 / A: 3787 http://www.soccerproject.com/spnewl_gam ... &season=72
Ive set a good squad in the field the last two matches, which resulted in a 1-2 win and a 1-1 draw against Giants Of Albion :)
I will try to send in my best squad in the upcoming games but I cant promise anything
Lesbuffalos - Oh father tell me, we get what we deserve... And way down we go...
gregoric
Team President

Post by gregoric »

visje69 wrote:Ive set a good squad in the field the last two matches, which resulted in a 1-2 win and a 1-1 draw against Giants Of Albion :)
I will try to send in my best squad in the upcoming games but I cant promise anything
And you have a real chance for the 2nd place now - you can get to the QF by winning next game!

Rounds 3 & 4 have been completed and the situation gets more clear now. Four teams have already qualified to play-offs - AC Draha Prague is already a winner of group B. They are 8 points ahead of F.C. OLTEANCA and lesbuffalos who will fight for the second place. Fourth Giants of Albion is just two points behind, so they also have a chance to get the second place - but they will probably need to play better in remaining 2 rounds. In Group A we already know both teams qualified to play-offs. As expected, me_dinamo holds the first place with 10 points while Primisimo FC is just 2 points behind. PrizdiSraCZ and FC Rovinka lost even theoretical chances for play-off, so they will fight only for the 3rd place. Fourth team already qualified is FK Baleliai - with 12 points they are also very close to win group D. They got a help from rogiboys who lost two points in their home game against marcelinho and their chance to win the group is very little now - Belgian team is 5 points behind FK Baleliai. With 2 points in total, marcelinho holds a theoretical chance to get the second place - but most likely the chance will be over after next round.
Group C is also getting clearer, but positions are not yet confirmed. FC Remedy is on the top of the group with 10 points and just a one point ahead of FC Letenská šlechta. After two defeats, FK Kabelwerk lost their first position (after round 2) and they are now 5 points behind the second place with only theoretical chance to continue in play-offs.

We will see some very interesting games in the next round:
Group A: Primisimo FC - me_dinamo. Home side can get the lead in group A if they win the next game. Both teams usually play over 140 (the only exception was Prim's first game of the season). Czech team definitely needs to show their best if they want to succeed.
Group B: lesbuffalos - F.C. OLTEANCA. Novice of the tournament - lesbuffalos - didn't started the competition well, but now they are back with a real chances for Quarterfinals. They lost the game at the stadium of F.C. OLTEANCA 2:3 but their two goals scored away can be very helpful. In case that Belgians win this game 1:0, 2:1 or with higher goal difference, they are in Quarterfinals. If they lose, F.C. OLTEANCA goes through - otherwise we will see drama till the last round.
Group C: FC Letenská šlechta - FC Remedy. Similarly to group A, Czech side can get the lead in case they win next round. Both teams played minimum 140 in all games, FC Remedy shows better performances so far. I wouldn't be surprised with a draw here.
Group D: FK Baleliai - marcelinho. A biggest surprise of the competition so far! In their first appearance in the tournament, FK Baleliai won all 4 games and if they win the next one, they will get a definitive 1st place in the group. marcelinho is playing behind the expectations, their maximum performance is 133. Lithuanians are getting better every game, so if they confirm this trend, they should win also the 5th game.

History:
First season: 51 - 1. in H.890; Winner of G (53), F (54), E (57, 63 & 78), D (64, 70 & 79), C (65) and B (81). Played 2 seasons in A division (73 & 82).
gregoric
Team President

Post by gregoric »

Fifth round of the group stage brought some more clarity, but we will still see some dramatic games in last round.

Group A:
me_dinamo won 4:3 away at the stadium of Primisimo FC and became winner of group A. This was the best game of the season so far (146 vs 149). PrizdiSraCZ won against my team and confirmed their 3rd place. All positions of this group are now final and last games will not change anything. FC Rovinka will finish 4th this time - not very successful season for my team this time, I only got one point in 5 games. I will try to do my best and at least finish the season with a victory.

Group B:
AC Draha Prague is dominating the group. They took another victory and leading the table with 15 points. Second game between lesbuffalos and F.C. OLTEANCA ended with a 3:3 draw, although home side was leading 3:1 after first half. Both teams have 5 points and therefore their chances for Quarterfinals are still open. Romanian team is in better position - in next round they play home against the last team of the group (Giants of Albion), while lesbuffalos play at the stadium of AC Draha. Plus on top, Belgians need to get more points than F.C. OLTEANCA - so they need a help from Giants of Albion. Will we see a surprise here?

Group C:
A little bit unlucky draw (1:1) for FC Remedy in Czech Republic. They played 4 points higher than FC Letenská šlechta (146 - 142), but it wasn't still enough. This means that both teams still have a chance for group victory. Before last round, I will see better chances for FC Remedy. They are still one point ahead and they play home against FK Kabelwerk. Austrian team won 4:2 against Scolopax - the only team with 0 points so far. FK Kabelwerk is the top scoring team of the group - and they also have a top scorer in their squad: Gearey scored 8 goals.

Group D:
FK Baleliai lost their first two points in the unlucky game against marcelinho. Fans didn't see any goal scored, although Lithuanian team played very good and they would deserve a victory (142 - 133). rogiboys took an important victory at the stadium of шишарки (2:1) and they are now just 3 points behind the first place. In the next round we'll see a direct fight for the first place - rogiboys play home. FK Baleliai won the first game between these teams 2:1, so they need either to get some points in last game, or lose with one goal difference - but in this case they need to score at least one goal.

History:
visje69

Post by visje69 »

I like reading your reports! Keep up the good work, you're doing a good job!
gregoric
Team President

Post by gregoric »

Round 6 & statistics updated.

Last round brought one big change in the table standings. FK Baleliai lost at the stadium of rogiboys 1:3 and therefore they lost their leading position in group D. So as expected at the beginning, rogiboys finally took the group victory. FC Remedy defeated their first position in group C by winning at FK Kabelwerk 3:2. Interesting situation was also in group B - F.C. OLTEANCA won the fight for second position. They scored 5 goals against Giants of Albion. On the other hand, lesbuffalos didn't surprise - the lost at AC Draha Prague 1:4.

So - here are the Pots for Quarterfinal draw:

POT1 (Group winners): me_dinamo (ROM), AC Draha Prague (CZE), FC Remedy (NED), rogiboys (BEL)
POT2 (Runners up): Primisimo FC (CZE), F.C. OLTEANCA (ROM), FC Letenská šlechta (CZE), FK Baleliai (LIT)

I'll publish the draw with my comments tomorrow.
Last edited by gregoric on Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

History:
rohalt

Post by rohalt »

Thanks for all your work and especially your comments.
I like to surprise you... but you too. My team is nog robigoys, but rogiboys, "The" rogiboys !!
rogiboys
35 Seasons A-player : S42, S50-S60, S71-S79, S82, S88, S93, S95-S96, S98, S103-S109, S114
Max points in A : 64 - 4th position in season 106
SPCL-winner
6 * BENE-liga winner
6 * Half Final Cup : S50, S52, S72, S101, S102, S106
2nd in Cup : S113
gregoric
Team President

Post by gregoric »

@rohalt - sorry for the typo, corrected now ;)

And for all of you, here is the QF draw (you can see all details including SF/Final round draw on the first page).

QF1: F.C. OLTEANCA vs rogiboys
This will be the third Quarterfinal apperance for both teams, for F.C. OLTEANCA this is a third in a row. So far QF round is also a maximum for both opponents - so for one of them this will be the most successful season. OLTEANCA's maximum this season is "only" 140, their average performance is 135,67. In SP, they are currently at the bottom of A division. Therefore favorite of this fight is Belgian team rogiboys, currently fourth team in A - although they haven't played significantly better so far in this SPCL season (max 142, average 138,83).

QF2: Primisimo FC - FC Remedy
Very interesting duel - both teams have 2 medals from earlier seasons. Czech team played three earlier seasons and they always finished in Top 4 (2 x bronze, 1 x 4th place). Now they finished second in a very difficult Group A - and they played very good in group stage (max 146, avg 142,33, only once below 140). But they will fight against a very difficult opponent. FC Remedy played all SPCL seasons and 4x finished in Top 4 (gold in season 1, silver in season 2, 2 x 4th). However in last two seasons, FC Remedy finished already in QF. In historical ranking Dutch team is second just 3 points behind Noldor. This season FC Remedy is one of the top performing teams again with maximum 146 and average 144 - they keep a very constant performance so far. If Primisimo FC plays their best, this can be very dramatic battle. Still, I see slightly better chance for the Dutch.

QF3: FK Baleliai - me_dinamo
In their first appearance, FK Baleliai had a great start to the competition with 4 victories in first 4 games. However, Lithuanians lost the leading position in the last round and now they will face the highest seeded team of this season. me_dinamo is defeating the title from previous season and they are the biggest favorite again. Romanian's performance is really top class - max 149, avg 146,17. Even their lowest performance was higher than FK Baleliai's highest performance, therefore this seems to be the clearest battle of this season's QF.

QF4: FC Letenská šlechta - AC Draha Prague
Last but not least - very interesting Czech derby. FC Letenská šlechta plays the second season in a row, last season they surprsingly took silver medal in their first appearance. They finished second in Group C (just one point behind FC Remedy) after showing constant performance usually between 140 - 142. Their opponent played 4th season of SPCL and took bronze medal. After a team reconstruction, they are back and they are stronger now. As the only team, AC Draha won all 6 group stage games, their maximum is 148, average 142,17. Both teams are playing A division, AC Draha as a novice there is doing better (currently they are on the 5th place). Looking at the statistics, AC Draha Prague should be the one qualifying to the Semifinals, but this will be a dramatic.

History:
gregoric
Team President

Post by gregoric »

Here is the latest status in the middle of the Quarterfinal games.

QF1: F.C. OLTEANCA - rogiboys 0:1
Home side shown their best performance in this season (141), but it still wasn't enough, because rogiboys raised their maximum as well (144). The reward for Belgians came in the beginning of second half when Monteyne scored the only goal of the game. rogiboys are now very close to the Semifinal round! Second leg is scheduled today at 22:00.

QF2: Primisimo FC - FC Remedy 3:1
I expected a dramatic game, but the first leg result gives very good chances to Primisimo FC. The game was played yesterday, FC Remedy didn't send their best players and on the top, their goalkeeper saw a direct red card at the end of first half. Despite this, Keqi equalized in 51' min, but Czech team replied immediately with a penalty goal just a minute later. Performance in this game: 143 - 127. Second leg is scheduled tomorrow at 14:00, FC Remedy will need a miracle here.

QF3: me_dinamo qualified to the Semifinal!
The battle between me_dinamo and FK Baleliai has already finished. In the first game, FK Baleliai had a good start with an early leading goal in 10' min. However, they couldn't resist for a long time. On the other side, Amaudov scored two goals (19' and 25') and since then fans didn't see any more goals. The victory of me_dinamo was fully deserved (145 - 139) - and they got a very good position for the second leg. That game just finished a while ago and as expected, the cup holder won also at their home stadium. Second game was even more clear - me_dinamo won 2:0 (146 - 125).

QF4: AC Draha Prague - FC Letenská šlechta 2:1
The best game of QF round so far. Draha started the game better with an early goal in 4' min. However, just three minutes later visitors got a penalty and they equalized the score. Both sides played rather defensive and fans didn't see many chances - especially in the second half, but AC Draha Prague was still able to score a winning goal in 79'. This is a very important - but deserved - victory for home side (145 - 141). The game is still open - and probably this will be the most dramatic QF game.

History:
gregoric
Team President

Post by gregoric »

Remaining games of Quarterfinal finished as expected:
- rogiboys confirmed their away victory and they won also second game against F.C. OLTEANCA (3:2). They will play the Semifinal round for the first time in the SPCL history.
- Primisimo FC parked a bus on the pitch. FC Remedy needed a home victory with at least two goal difference, but they couldn't score any goal. After a goal-less draw, Czech team surprisingly continues their journey. Prim's success rate is very good in SPCL - this is their fourth season and for the fourth time they are in Top 4!
- AC Draha Prague confirmed the expectation with an away win at FC Letenská šlechta. The interesting thing is that both games finished with the same results after the identifcal performances (in both cases +4 for Draha).

We also had a season's record in the visitor attendance. The second game of QF2 between FC Remedy and Primisimo FC visited 11.109 fans. There is no change on the top of the scorer list - Gearey from Kabelwerk is still leading the table with 9 goals. However, Burdisso (AC Draha Prague) and Amaudov (me_dinamo) are getting close to him - they both scored 7 goals and they still have 4 games to go.

And this is how I see the upcoming Semifinals:

SF1: me_dinamo (ROM) - AC Draha Prague (CZE)
Battle of the two best teams - in other words this would be the ideal Final of current SPCL season. Both teams are also doing very well in A division - at the moment they have 56 points. Hard to say whom I expect to win - I definitely expect that this will be most likely the best games of the season with outstanding performances. If I would bet, I would go for Romanian team - but this will be really decided by some tiny details.

SF2: rogiboys (BEL) - Primisimo FC (CZE)
Very interesting game - here I see better chances for rogiboys. However, Czech team played some very good games and they can surprise again. This will also be a dramatic game.

History:
mr charlie

Post by mr charlie »

go go rohalt
Mr Charlie Chief of Sparta Palmeiras
Fun, thats the spirit
rohalt

Post by rohalt »

I'll do my best...
rogiboys
35 Seasons A-player : S42, S50-S60, S71-S79, S82, S88, S93, S95-S96, S98, S103-S109, S114
SPCL-winner
6 * BENE-liga winner
gregoric
Team President

Post by gregoric »

me_dinamo - AC Draha Prague 2:1 (1:1) G: 30' Amaudov, 68' Wiekens - 8' Burdisso / P: 145 - 144 / A: 5812
The first leg of the battle between me_dinamo and AC Draha Prague finished with a victory for the home side. As expected, this was one of the best games of this season with slightly higher performance of me_dinamo. On the other side, Burdisso scored an important away goal for Czech team. This keeps chances open for both teams. AC Draha needs to win the second leg and they also need to be careful about the score of the game - if they win 1:0 or with higher goal difference, they will go through. In case of 2:1 the other criterias will play an important role (higher performance or then fair-play).
Second leg will be very interesting here - it's scheduled on Saturday at 14:00.

Both games of SF2 between Primisimo FC and rogiboys are scheduled on Saturday - 14:00 and 18:00.

History:
rohalt

Post by rohalt »

A draw and a win for my opponent, so i quite the game for this season.
Good luck !
rogiboys
SPCL-winner
6 * BENE-liga winner

Return to “Everything about SP / Questions”