SP Champions league - all seasons

Everything about this online soccer manager game

Moderator: Moderator

mr charlie
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: SP Champions league - all seasons

Post by mr charlie »

A hard and close victory for me, congrats Wallachs.
Now me meet each other again in the next L-game.
good luck.
Mr Charlie Chief of Sparta Palmeiras
Fun, thats the spirit
gregoric
Team President

Post by gregoric »

We're still waiting for the second leg of the QF game between Chelsea champion and U.C. SAMPDORIA (today at 22:00). Chelsea is in better position after winning the first game 1:0 away, but they rather need to play as best as they can, because the opponent is very strong as well. Winner of this battle will play against Sparta Palmeiras already over this weekend.

In the other Semifinal, AC Draha Prague will play against rogiboys. First game is scheduled on Saturday at 14:00, rogiboys will host their opponent on Sunday same time. It's very hard to say who will succeed there. Belgians had better season in the SP A division - they finished 6th, while Prague is falling down to B division. But in the league games, the teams were equal - both won their home games (with the same result 1:0). The current maximum performance looks slightly better for rogiboys, but their key CB is still injured and will probably missed at least the first game - so this significantly increases chances for Czech team. For rogiboys this is already the most successful season, but they definitely want to go as far as possible. On the other hand AC Draha Prague play for their 3rd medal in 3rd appearance - and if they manage to get to the final, they would move up to the 3rd position in the historical ranking of SPCL. So I could see quite high motivation for both sides here :)
Team: FC Rovinka

History:
First season: 51 - 1. in H.890; Winner of G (53), F (54), E (57, 63 & 78), D (64, 70 & 79), C (65) and B (81). Played 2 seasons in A division (73 & 82).
gregoric
Team President

Post by gregoric »

Chelsea champion won their home game against U.C. SAMPDORIA 2:1 and they're now through to the Semifinal.
Both games between Chelsea and Sparta Palmeiras are scheduled - Bulgarian team starts at home on Saturday at 10:00, the second leg will be played on Sunday (same time).
This is the third appearance of Chelsea champion in SPCL. In the opening season, they got into the Final, but there Chelsea lost against FC Remedy. In following season, Chelsea finished "already" in QF - but they lost the battle against Noldor who won that season as well. This time Bulgarian team is the biggest favorite - the latest champion of 74th SP season will need to play their very best if they want to suceed. Their opponent is very strong - as a novice in A division this season, Sparta Palmeiras finished on a very nice 4th position. Belgians lost both league games against Chelsea 0:1, but in SPCL they are currently holding this season's performance record (150 away). This will be a very interesting battle - although Chelsea is expected to win this one, we can very likely see a surprise here.

History:
First season: 51 - 1. in H.890; Winner of G (53), F (54), E (57, 63 & 78), D (64, 70 & 79), C (65) and B (81). Played 2 seasons in A division (73 & 82).
mr charlie

Post by mr charlie »

Today I have no chance, but I hope for a top game tomorrow with an aggressive referee.
Fun, thats the spirit
rohalt

Post by rohalt »

Very agressive referee for my two games, so that's not good for me.
rogiboys
34 Seasons A-player : S42, S50-S60, S71-S79, S82, S88, S93, S95-S96, S98, S103-S109
Max points in A : 64 - 4th position in season 106
SPCL-winner
6 * BENE-liga winner
6 * Half Final Cup : S50, S52, S72, S101, S102, S106
rohalt

Post by rohalt »

1 rating better and 0-0. We played away.
Tomorrow big match at home. Everybody is welcome.
rogiboys
34 Seasons A-player : S42, S50-S60, S71-S79, S82, S88, S93, S95-S96, S98, S103-S109
SPCL-winner
6 * BENE-liga winner
mr charlie

Post by mr charlie »

rohalt wrote:1 rating better and 0-0. We played away.
Tomorrow big match at home. Everybody is welcome.
i'll give free beer :mrgreen:
Fun, thats the spirit
gregoric
Team President

Post by gregoric »

Summary of today's games:
AC Draha Prague - rogiboys 0:0 P: 143 - 144/ A: 4101
Chelsea champion - Sparta Palmeiras 1:0 (1:0) G: 19' Gulic / P: 146 - 147 / A: 8922

In both games, away teams played slightly better (line ratings +1), however it wasn't enough to get the away victory. rogiboys played a goal-less draw - not a bad result, if they win tomorrow, they'll be in final. However, Draha still has a decent chance to go through - Czech team needs to score an away goal and get at least a draw.
The other Belgian team - Sparta Palmeiras - was even more unlucky. They played 147 at Chelsea's stadium but still haven't scored any goal and lost 0:1. Chelsea is in a very good position, but the game is not yet over. I have to say that the victory with at least two goals difference for Sparta Palmeiras is not realistic, but they can win 1:0 - the only realistic result that could send them to the final (in such case Sparta would most probably have higher sum of lineratings from both legs).

History:
rohalt

Post by rohalt »

Good luck, MrCharlie.
rogiboys
SPCL-winner
6 * BENE-liga winner
mr charlie

Post by mr charlie »

rohalt wrote:Good luck, MrCharlie.
i missed my luck in previous game, anyway well played chelsea!
Fun, thats the spirit
gregoric
Team President

Post by gregoric »

3Rd place game: AC Draha Prague vs Sparta Palmeiras
Final: Chelsea champion - rogiboys

More details later..

History:
mr charlie

Post by mr charlie »

gregoric wrote:3Rd place game: AC Draha Prague vs Sparta Palmeiras
Final: Chelsea champion - rogiboys

More details later..
I made an mistake, left to little place for vr games this season.
only 1 mach can be sceduled.
when is best to play?
Fun, thats the spirit
gregoric
Team President

Post by gregoric »

mr charlie wrote:I made an mistake, left to little place for vr games this season.
only 1 mach can be sceduled.
when is best to play?
You can play the games also during the first week of next SP season.

So - to summarize the SF, favorites managed to get into the final, but this was a very dramatic Semifinal. rogiboys won their home game against AC Draha Prague 1:0 thanks to the late goal scored by Monteyne in 87. minute. This was the only game of the round where the difference between line ratings was higher than 1 - Belgian team played 3 points higher than their opponent. AC Draha Prague will not repeat their last season's triumph.
In the second battle, Chelsea champion defended a goal-less draw away and thanks to the lucky victory in first leg, they managed to get into the Final. The second leg of this SF was the top quality game, Sparta played 149, Chelsea even one point higher. In their first apperance, Belgian team was very close to the Final, but now they need to focus on the bronze medal game. Their chances are pretty high, their opponent has been relegated and they might think about a team reconstruction very soon.

We will have a brand new Champion. As I wrote at the very beginning, Chelsea champion is the highest favorite this season and they're confirming the expecatations. Current top team of SP should win the final, but in this game you never know. rogiboys play their 5th season, in last season they got the first medal (bronze). So this is already their best season where Belgian team will improve their position in the historical ranking (current 9th position).
Games are scheduled on Wednesday (14:00) and Thursday (10:00).

History:
gregoric
Team President

Post by gregoric »

First final game: Chelsea champion - rogiboys 1:2!
A big surprise in the first leg of the final game. rogiboys played 149 away and took a very important victory - they also scored two away goals. That all means that they are now very close to win the tournament!
Chelsea played lower than in previous game and now they're in a difficult situation - tomorrow they will need to win by two goals, or at least score 2 goals.

EDIT:
Trophy goes to rogiboys!
The second leg brought a goal-less draw - home side played a very defensive tactics and it brought success. Both teams played 149 in the second leg. Chelsea didn't confirm the role of the favorite and they ended up with a second silver medal. After winning the bronze last season, rogiboys took one step forward and in their first Final appearance, they're taking a gold medal. It's a second victory for Belgian team in the history - and again it's a bit surprise (in season 4 Spicy's all-stars won the final battle against Noldor). For the first time in the history, Belgium can get two medals as Sparta Palmeiras will play the 3rd place game against AC Draha Prague. After that's completed, I will update the summary and all statistics.

@rohalt, congratulations to the title!

History:
mr charlie

Post by mr charlie »

As the chairman of his fanclub, i say HOERAH to Rohalt!
Thanks to all teams for a fine edition and special thanks to gregoric for the organisation and comments.
Fun, thats the spirit

Return to “Everything about SP / Questions”