Transfer

Everything about this online soccer manager game

Moderator: Moderator

Singapore
Fan

Transfer

Post by Singapore » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:31 am

Really don't understand a week ago. Sell few players. But only 2 success outgoing transfer. What about the rest? Team; Singapore.
Please help

Is it auto sell or I have to do something?
I place all the players at the same date on March 7. One player sold on 11th march. 1 more players sold today 14th march. And the rest I saw change the date to 15th March. Don't understand how it work.

visje69
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: Transfer

Post by visje69 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:54 am

Players get sold when you accept an offer. The second way is when you set an instant buy price and another managers offers that price, then the player is sold automatically. The third way is when none of the above happens. In that case the player will be sold after 7 days on the list to the highest bidder. If anyone makes an offer on the 7th day, the deadline will move forward for 24h to give other bidders the chance to go over it. Sp if someone offers within the 24h before the deadline where it would be sold automatically, the deadline moves up 24h.

Lesbuffalos - B.1
Winner of the Beneliga Season 78!
Since S1 - August 27 2004
Current A-team Record: Home: 148 / Away: 147 (S83)

Singapore
Fan

Post by Singapore » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:10 pm

OK noted thanks for the reply but my player which has a successful outgoing transfer on March 11 I don't recall of having set instant buy price nor I accept the bid. Kind a weird on this one.

gregoric
Team President

Post by gregoric » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:30 am

Hi,
there is always a transfer window - so you see dates when the player gets available for a sale (the moment when you can also set an instant-buy price). And after that there is another date showing the end of transfer window.

For example you would see this in transfer list: 12 Mar (10:00)-16 Mar (04:00)

That means that on 12th March 10am as a selling team you can set an instant price or from that moment you can accept any existing offers.
If there is no offer for your player by 16th March 4am, the transfer is cancelled and player is out of the transfer list. If there is / are offer(s) on your player, he will be sold automatically on 16th March 4am to the team with the highest bid.
There is also an exception (to allow teams to react with contra-offers). If there is a highest bid available and let's say on 15th March evening someone would increase the offer (put a higher bid), the transfer window is extended by one day (changed from 16th 4am to 17th 4am). And there is no limitation on the window extension. So if every day you will be receiving higher bid, the window will be extended (in theory forever).
You can sometimes see that the transfer takes even 2 weeks, but when the price goes up, usually teams are slowly giving up and cancelling their offers - and at the end you end up with a team that places an offer and nobody beats it (within a day).
Team: FC Rovinka

History:
First season: 51 - 1. in H.890; Winner of G (53), F (54), E (57, 63 & 78), D (64, 70 & 79), C (65) and B (81). Played 2 seasons in A division (73 & 82).

Singapore
Fan

Post by Singapore » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:46 am

Hi very nice. You made me understand it now. It make sense managers will cancelled and the last one standing wins. Once again thanks and good luck.

Return to “Everything about SP / Questions”