Problem

Everything about this online soccer manager game

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply
Obi1
Fan
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:03 pm

Problem

Post by Obi1 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:10 pm

I have a problem with the youth team, since 9 of February I got none youth players, that means I got nothing for more then 5 months. Can you tell me what is happening?

User avatar
remedy73
Member of the Soccer Project Association
Posts: 3632
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:10 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:

Re: Problem

Post by remedy73 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:16 pm

You're just unlucky. When there is a moment to have a youthplayer (for info about that moment, just read FAQ) ther is a 75% chance of having a youtplayer and 25% chance he isn't good enough for your team.

You have 4 times in a row that the player wasn't good enough for your squad. The chance of that occasion is 25%*25%*25%*25% = 0,4%. Very small chance, but still possible... Sorry
FC Remedy is playing in division A
Winner SP-cup in Season 43, 56 & 59.
Champion in A in Season 44, 45 & 55.
Winner Beneliga in Season 37, 41, 55, 56, 57, 60, 62, 66, 68, 70 & 73
Winner Champions League in Season 58.

Post Reply

Return to “Everything about SP / Questions”