Cheatreport - sheriff´s cheating revealed

Everything about this online soccer manager game

Moderator: Moderator

HugoBoss
Team Manager

Cheatreport - sheriff´s cheating revealed

Post by HugoBoss » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:37 am

Hello,

I know that I may be an enemy to many people with this post, but I just can't look at it anymore. The rules apply equally to everyone, and when I see someone cheating, it should be dealt without any differences. It's also on the site itself:

Are all managers treated the same way? SPFA-members and well-known managers as well ?
Yes.

It is about the sheriff pupajdi. He once formed a team for his son FC Letenská šlechta Juniors. This is evidenced by the children's logo of the team, the age of the manager (12 years), but mainly the name of the team. In today's interactive times, however, it is more than certain that a simple online game such as the SP will not interest 12-year-old boy. It is also impossible for a 12-year-old child to login on the SP at night or in the morning. But above all it is unthinkable for a 12-year-old to make 20-30 SP transfers per season to make a profit. It is quite obvious that this team is not controlled by the pupajdi's son but by the pupajdi himself. As the rules say, owning more than 1 team is prohibited:

It is strictly forbidden to own more than one team in SoccerProject. Managers who get caught, will be kicked immediately, as well as users who try to cheat in any other way.

What is worse is that this team is used by pupajdi as a farm. I did the effort and checked the transfer history of these teams and found some evidence when a player moved from Juniors by passing through another team to pupajdi (main) team. Here's the evidence:
https://postimg.cc/wRc6tKhS
https://postimg.cc/8sVfCTGX
https://postimg.cc/0byQ6QBn
https://postimg.cc/G830MBYS

Pupajdi did it cleverly when he always used a third party to trade, but we still can't consider it fair. It is an indisputable advantage to own two teams with 70 players and choose the best ones to the main team against honest managers who do not have this unfair advantage. Rules says:

Managers using the same computer are not allowed to transfer players to eachother or participate in expensive friendly tournaments.

Another misdemeanor is that both pupajdi teams play countless tournaments together, one was even for a relatively high starting fee. The participation of two teams managed by one manager in the tournament undoubtedly influences it. This is another offense that is prohibited in the policy.
https://postimg.cc/Wq49ZgrT

It is also unfair that pupajdi uses the Juniors team to play friendlies at home as much as possible. Every season, the pupajdi´s team played 21 friendlies against the Juniors. Here's a snippet of rules:

You can invite any team to play one friendly match. ... Please keep in mind that abuse of this feature, for instance by exploiting another team, will be considered cheating.

Finally, it is interesting that Juniors players have a completely identical range of aggressiveness as the main team of pupajdi. So it's more than likely that these players are scheduled to move to the main team from this farm.

All these frauds are sufficiently serious to impose sanctions. But the worst thing is that they are committed by the sheriff in this game - that is, the person who has the task of looking for cheaters, punish them and keep an eye on fairness in this game. Where does this game go when the sheriffs are cheating? And how should we ordinary managers feel when the regularity of the game is overseen by fraudsters? How can we believe that other sheriffs are not cheating? And how it is possible that they did not saw it? Or if they did why they did not do anything?

For the sake of completeness, it would be good to check the sheriffs' login times for both teams and their IPs, but I think I have provided enough evidence. Pupajdi is abusing his son's team in several ways and should be inferred implications.

This is nothing personal against pupajdi. I have just noticed it so I am reporting it.

For the above reasons, I ask pupajdi to be deprived of the sheriff's badge and that at least his son's team should be blocked.
HugoBoss (MŠK Žilina)
organizátor Fortuna ligy

remedy73
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: Cheatreport - sheriff´s cheating revealed

Post by remedy73 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:22 pm

Dear HugoBoss,

First of all, thank you for your post. It's good to be alert. Sheriffs have many tools to find fraud automatically, but the manual made cheatreports brings us always the best information. The most of our work is checking all the automatic reports and believe me, we find many cheaters, multiaccounts, farms. There are atill seasons where we ban 50-100 accounts. It's all invisible work to have the game clear of cheaters. It's voluntary work which we are doing with our hearts, from love for the game. Be sure we also keep an eye on each other. And be sure we not always have the same opinion about cases, but we always do everything from love for the game.

I agree 12 y/o managers have a problem with loging in every day. They like the game for a while (really!) and then lose the interest again. My oldest son had an SP-account twice, but lost interest twice and twice he was offline >3 weeks, so lost his account again. My youngest son is starting to have interest in the game and is also asking for a soccerproject account. And believe me, they like Soccerproject very much!!! Sure, Fortnite and Minecraft are more interesting for them, but a game like Soccerproject can also be attractive to them, but in another way as Fortnite and Minecraft...

Pupajdi's son is same like that. He plays often (I've checked the sessionID's and IP-adresses multiple) and Martocci is really running his own account. But sometimes there is a period he loses his interest a little and than I see Pupajdi logging in to keep the account alive. As a father I don't think that should be a problem, because when someone isn't able to login for a while (vacation, illness or exam period) it's widely accepted to have a babysitter for your account. So far so good.
HugoBoss wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:37 am
Are all managers treated the same way? SPFA-members and well-known managers as well ?
Yes.

It is about the sheriff pupajdi. He once formed a team for his son FC Letenská šlechta Juniors. This is evidenced by the children's logo of the team, the age of the manager (12 years), but mainly the name of the team. In today's interactive times, however, it is more than certain that a simple online game such as the SP will not interest 12-year-old boy. It is also impossible for a 12-year-old child to login on the SP at night or in the morning. But above all it is unthinkable for a 12-year-old to make 20-30 SP transfers per season to make a profit. It is quite obvious that this team is not controlled by the pupajdi's son but by the pupajdi himself. As the rules say, owning more than 1 team is prohibited:
Yes, we absolutely treat every manager the same. At this moment we have discussions with 2 SPFA members who cheated. They were banned, but want their money back. We are sorry, that is not possible. A SPFA membership is not a free ticket for cheating and payments won't be refunded.
HugoBoss wrote:
It is strictly forbidden to own more than one team in SoccerProject. Managers who get caught, will be kicked immediately, as well as users who try to cheat in any other way.

What is worse is that this team is used by pupajdi as a farm. I did the effort and checked the transfer history of these teams and found some evidence when a player moved from Juniors by passing through another team to pupajdi (main) team. Here's the evidence:
https://postimg.cc/wRc6tKhS
https://postimg.cc/8sVfCTGX
https://postimg.cc/0byQ6QBn
https://postimg.cc/G830MBYS

Pupajdi did it cleverly when he always used a third party to trade, but we still can't consider it fair. It is an indisputable advantage to own two teams with 70 players and choose the best ones to the main team against honest managers who do not have this unfair advantage.
I agree these 4 transfers are at least ugly. It's not allowed to transfer between 2 accounts played from the same computer, unless it's clear that those 2 accounts are clearly runned by 2 different persons. I can remember a situation (long ago before we were sheriffs) that I wanted to buy a player from my brother Meangreen, but as we were playing from the same computer (at work) the system didn't allowed us to make this transfer. The most strict and respected sheriff in that days was Razvanica and he allowed us to make that transfer via a third party, so we did. Arguments: We were clearly 2 different managers, we had no intention to fix a price or to give someone a financial advantage. In the situation with Pupajdi and his son it's also clear: 2 different managers, price is conform market, so no-one has a financial advantage or disadvantage.
HugoBoss wrote:
Managers using the same computer are not allowed to transfer players to eachother or participate in expensive friendly tournaments.

Another misdemeanor is that both pupajdi teams play countless tournaments together, one was even for a relatively high starting fee. The participation of two teams managed by one manager in the tournament undoubtedly influences it. This is another offense that is prohibited in the policy.
https://postimg.cc/Wq49ZgrT
In former days an 'expensive tournament' was a tournament with a fee over 50k. Since that time inflation was around 500%-800%, so that 50k in former days has the same worth of a subscription fee of 250-400k nowadays. A tournament of 157k is almost nothing. With 4 participants you can max earn 157k by winning this tournament, almost the same you earn with a simple Friendly at home. I can't imagine you that as a serious advantage.
HugoBoss wrote:
It is also unfair that pupajdi uses the Juniors team to play friendlies at home as much as possible. Every season, the pupajdi´s team played 21 friendlies against the Juniors. Here's a snippet of rules:

You can invite any team to play one friendly match. ... Please keep in mind that abuse of this feature, for instance by exploiting another team, will be considered cheating.
This is a rule from before the limitation of max 20 friendly games per season was set. Since that limitation is set to 20 friendly games per season it's not longer a potential possibility for cheating. Actually this rule should be deleted from the rules.

Sheriffs never talk about cases on the forum. That's private and should not be given any attention to. Managers should focus on their game and have trust that sheriffs take care of cheaters. I understand that you wrote this cheatreport on the forum, afraid of being ignored, but it should be more chic to keep it out of the public and you would have sent me (or another sheriff) a pm with your accusations.
FC Remedy is playing in division A
Winner SP-cup in Season 43, 56 & 59.
Champion in A in Season 44, 45 & 55.
Winner Beneliga in Season 37, 41, 55, 56, 57, 60, 62, 66, 68, 70 & 73
Winner Champions League in Season 58.

pupajdi13

Post by pupajdi13 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:03 pm

You have soiled my name very and irreversibly.
I don't know exactly why you did, but it happened.
I start a little bit wide.
You wanted a ban on Usia for transferring a player from Deportivo - in the end it didn't.
We explained the situation.
Then you sent me a ban request for two managers who didn't cheat but had the same login time.
We delayed the ban for a while, but in the end I complied and explained the situation with other accounts on IP addresses and how Noldor handled them.
If these two things are the reason for your stylistic work to blame my name, I don't know and I don't care either.
Anyway, you tried a lot and some reason (personal apparently) has it.

Now to the essence of the problem you describe.
I (pupajdi) own only one team, that's the fact.
FC Letenská šlechta juniors (Martocci) belongs to my son and I taught him everything and teach.
Although I am not obliged to publicly explain every detail of the existence of our family, you did not even give me a chance in your style work.
First and important thing: do you think if I wanted to create a farm I would give her the same name as my team? Do you really think I'm such a fool?
If my son's team's name was: FC Naked Apple, your style work wouldn't have been created.
In particular, look at the history of my press releases on September 20, 2007 - when my first son was born, then check with the team in question.
From the beginning I teach him everything, because this game, although simple, gives the child the basics (economics, mathematics and business).
I want him to have 50/50 transfers every season he never has it.
From the very beginning we have been playing and learning all the time and I am supervising my computer, so logically the times are often identical.
If I come out of work at night (I only go at night), if you are interested I can let you work hours from the operating restaurant, so it is true that I either look or press training ... that's true.
Anyway, from the beginning I have a preview, because otherwise it is not possible if you want to teach someone, but it has nothing to do with multiacountem or abuse.
Tournaments: it's not allowed to play high-end tournaments from one computer ..... we play a lot of tournaments together and that's why I watch the entrance fee, one tournament was "PUBLIC" and obviously one of us didn't notice that the other one was already there. tournament can punish me)
Friendly matches: there has been a limit of around 20 matches per season for several years, it is purely up to us two to play, there is nothing at all.
Transfers: I can't trade with my son when I was building a team and buying juniors, so I always had the number of players in team 34+, so sometimes I presented some players to him (which explains the aggressiveness) and as I got vacated I had to difficult to cross over the third person, did it happen about 4-5 times? approx.
But the point was that they were always young untrained players and I always watched the price to match the market price and on the contrary I always paid a little more, because of the transfer and transfer fee .... it was never a some hidden players in some gray zone, like a sheriff, I can't afford to risk such a transfer.
I am 100% sure about transfers and player prizes, but as I said at the beginning, if the team were called FC Naked Apple, you wouldn't have written about these transfers today. (how happy that)
I don't know if I responded to all your criticisms, or you can fix me.
Anyway, I will tell you and all of you one thing: in the last few months I really don't enjoy the game, thanks to a lot of things around you and after you messed up my name now (publicly) rather than asking me to be decent person by personal mail, so you took the last taste for this game.
Image Šlechtická Mince-zde...FC Letenská šlechta - pupajdi -Sheriff Image

pupajdi13

Post by pupajdi13 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:54 pm

I had such a humorous situation as I thought about it.

Daddy, look at this player please ...... not only Mato, not even one eye, Mr. Hugoboss has forbidden me, I don't look and I don't look.

It's all ridiculous this is what you spawned, there are two people - there are, no abuse and never occurred, the only problem is the name of the team.
If you are really a personal friend of Hippo and you know him personally like me, then you should be ashamed of your sayings and the big-mouthing of stars and banning teams.
And if you are in your stomach (and I am convinced it is), the transfer of a fallen player from Deportiva to Madrid, then you should at that time also had to establish an English thread and fight for it and not now try to publicly avenge.
That's probably all I am willing to write publicly.

HugoBoss
Team Manager

Post by HugoBoss » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:38 pm

remedy73 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:22 pm
than I see Pupajdi logging in to keep the account alive. As a father I don't think that should be a problem, because when someone isn't able to login for a while (vacation, illness or exam period) it's widely accepted to have a babysitter for your account. So far so good.
Logging to keep the account alive looks like I will log there once in one-two weeks. No everyday.

to pupajdi´s post:
There's no personal reason for it as I wrote and nothing lies in my stomach. I have forgotten some previous reports a long time ago, and if not, it has nothing to do with it. I noticed your activities before about 1 season ago when the reports were not yet but due to time constraints and more important things at SP, when I was full of worries about saving in A and I didn't get to this before.

On the contrary, I am concerned about the purity of this game, which is why I am very interested in various unfair practices. When I see something, I deal with it - as with the three teams we dealt with through the PM, as well as with Hala and other cases. I noticed your suspicious behavior so I deal with it.

As for your son, I don't believe a 12-year-old boy can do business with players to be profitable. Even most adult and graduate managers cannot do this. Track players and estimate their prices by age, aggressiveness, experience, posts, performances at 100 xp, ind. instructions, etc. I have many problems with that too.

On the contrary, I think your son is not playing this game and you are using his identity as a pretext for your practices. When there's a problem, you can easily turn it over to your son, or you just keep an eye on the team.

I watched all the press releases before posting to the forum and nothing specifically that should change my mind was not there. You only write that you give one player a nickname.

Transfers - by no means junior, all those players would be able to play in A and a few of them are still in the team you are moving to A. Remedy himself said they are suspicious. And I would definitely find more than 4 such transfers, but I really didn't want to bog down so much in your team's history.

And to soiling the name? If you cheat you dirty it yourself, it's not my fault. I just point out suspicious things.

If you oversee someone´s team, there should be no interaction. And not taking part in the same tournaments, making transfers between them and using one team to play friendlies at home.
HugoBoss (MŠK Žilina)
organizátor Fortuna ligy

pupajdi13

Post by pupajdi13 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:55 pm

I have already answered in the Czech section.

Return to “Everything about SP / Questions”