FAQ individual orders, promotion-relegation, teamspirit, ...

Everything about this online soccer manager game

Moderator: Moderator

Wursten
Team President

Re: FAQ individual orders, promotion-relegation, teamspirit,

Post by Wursten »

DakE_FeatH wrote:Hi, I think a sheriff should read this, but I don't know who is one so I can send him a private message :oops:

When I want to bid for aplayer again (I bid for him 2 days earlier, the price just went up) the game tells me this:

"This season, you can not buy any players (anymore) sold by manager dejvid7

If you want to, you still can look at the details of player Giedrius Babravičius"

Why and what is going on?? No other transaction happened between me and this user before...
"
I've got this problem to, if i bid on a player that i want, The system gave the error that you just told, but i didnt buy a player by the same manager.. I hope, this problem will quickly fixed.
S40 - place in H
S41 - 12e place in G
S42 - 1ste place in H
S43 - 1ste place in G
S44 - 1ste place in F
S45 - Reconstruction
S46 - Doelstelling: Handhaven in F

Manager: Wursten
Team: IJsselmuiden FC
B e n
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by B e n »

Wursten wrote:
DakE_FeatH wrote:Hi, I think a sheriff should read this, but I don't know who is one so I can send him a private message :oops:

When I want to bid for aplayer again (I bid for him 2 days earlier, the price just went up) the game tells me this:

If you want to, you still can look at the details of player Giedrius Babravičius"

Why and what is going on?? No other transaction happened between me and this user before...
"
I've got this problem to, if i bid on a player that i want, The system gave the error that you just told, but i didnt buy a player by the same manager.. I hope, this problem will quickly fixed.
Maybe you have bought a player of a manager who has been a sitter of that team ;)
FC The White Caps - S40 Playing in A (Rebuilding)
Wursten
Team President

Post by Wursten »

B e n wrote:
Wursten wrote:

"
Maybe you have bought a player of a manager who has been a sitter of that team ;)
In the first instation i thought that to, but that isnt the problem, if i look in the history of my team.
S40 - place in H
S41 - 12e place in G
S42 - 1ste place in H
S43 - 1ste place in G
S44 - 1ste place in F
S45 - Reconstruction

B e n

Post by B e n »

Wursten wrote:
B e n wrote:
Wursten wrote:I've got this problem to, if i bid on a player that i want, The system gave the error that you just told, but i didnt buy a player by the same manager.. I hope, this problem will quickly fixed.
In the first instation i thought that to, but that isnt the problem, if i look in the history of my team.
I think you don't understand what I'm trying to say... ;)

I give you a little example...

Jan was sitting on the team of Jef while Jef was on vacation. A few weeks before that you bought a player of Jan. When Jef comes back from his vacation he puts a player on the transferlist and you would like to buy him. You won't be able to buy him because both teams have been managed on the same computer ;)
Hippopotamus

Post by Hippopotamus »

B e n wrote:Jan was sitting on the team of Jef while Jef was on vacation. A few weeks before that you bought a player of Jan. When Jef comes back from his vacation he puts a player on the transferlist and you would like to buy him. You won't be able to buy him because both teams have been managed on the same computer ;)
Is this really the rule of SP? Or only your supposition? Because I know nothing about it :roll:
...new beginning...

Seasons 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 83, 84, 85 - on the top of the SP :-)
cro1981

Post by cro1981 »

Hippopotamus wrote:
B e n wrote:Jan was sitting on the team of Jef while Jef was on vacation. A few weeks before that you bought a player of Jan. When Jef comes back from his vacation he puts a player on the transferlist and you would like to buy him. You won't be able to buy him because both teams have been managed on the same computer ;)
Is this really the rule of SP? Or only your supposition? Because I know nothing about it :roll:

Not rule but is one restriction :!:
Este greu sa inveti sa zbori ca un vultur cand ai ca profesori niste bieti curcani
Wursten
Team President

Post by Wursten »

B e n wrote: I think you don't understand what I'm trying to say... ;)

I give you a little example...

Jan was sitting on the team of Jef while Jef was on vacation. A few weeks before that you bought a player of Jan. When Jef comes back from his vacation he puts a player on the transferlist and you would like to buy him. You won't be able to buy him because both teams have been managed on the same computer ;)
Ahh Thanks Ben ;) I understand it.
S40 - place in H
S41 - 12e place in G
S42 - 1ste place in H
S43 - 1ste place in G
S44 - 1ste place in F
S45 - Reconstruction

Razvanica

Post by Razvanica »

This is pure science fiction :lol: If you got the message, it means you already bought a player from that manager, not from another team. If you are sure that you did not made any transaction with that manager, please write to me a pm (here or in game) or an email with all the details and I'll check it out.
Harder, better, faster, stronger
cro1981

Post by cro1981 »

Razvanica wrote:
This is pure science fiction :lol: If you got the message, it means you already bought a player from that manager, not from another team. If you are sure that you did not made any transaction with that manager, please write to me a pm (here or in game) or an email with all the details and I'll check it out.
Razvanica you can not buy a player from 2 teams who is managed from same computer.

Happent to me!
Este greu sa inveti sa zbori ca un vultur cand ai ca profesori niste bieti curcani
B e n

Post by B e n »

Take that :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: Science fiction can be true, you know :wink: :P
Razvanica

Post by Razvanica »

cro1981 wrote:Razvanica you can not buy a player from 2 teams who is managed from same computer.

Happent to me!
You thought it happened to you... We handle each day cases where 2 managers using the same PC made transactions with the same manager or even between them. So I can assure you that the code you are talking about does not exist.
yockr

Post by yockr »

Razvanica wrote: You thought it happened to you... We handle each day cases where 2 managers using the same PC made transactions with the same manager or even between them. So I can assure you that the code you are talking about does not exist.
I'm pretty sure managers who have logged on with the same PC recently can't transfer players between each other.
Team: The Gunners FC
SPInfo: SoccerProject calculators
Razvanica

Post by Razvanica »

yockr wrote:
Razvanica wrote: You thought it happened to you... We handle each day cases where 2 managers using the same PC made transactions with the same manager or even between them. So I can assure you that the code you are talking about does not exist.
I'm pretty sure managers who have logged on with the same PC recently can't transfer players between each other.
It is against the rules, yes. But there is no automatic check made by the game engine. That's why you and I have to ban them :twisted:
rohalt

Post by rohalt »

there is no automatic check.
Isn't it time to do this job automatically ? So, sheriffs can spend more time to check other problems.
rogiboys
34 Seasons A-player : S42, S50-S60, S71-S79, S82, S88, S93, S95-S96, S98, S103-S109
Max points in A : 64 - 4th position in season 106
SPCL-winner
6 * BENE-liga winner
6 * Half Final Cup : S50, S52, S72, S101, S102, S106
yockr

Post by yockr »

Razvanica wrote:It is against the rules, yes. But there is no automatic check made by the game engine. That's why you and I have to ban them :twisted:
I meant there is an automatic check AFAIK. You still have those who log on with the same computer for the first time current season during the bid is made, or after the bid was made.
Team: The Gunners FC
SPInfo: SoccerProject calculators

Return to “Everything about SP / Questions”