FAQ individual orders, promotion-relegation, teamspirit, ...

Everything about this online soccer manager game

Moderator: Moderator

dammidamangiare
Team Manager

Re: FAQ individual orders, promotion-relegation, teamspirit,

Post by dammidamangiare »

can someone remind me please: 1% at one of the two main skills means 0,1 of the player's performance and 1% at the other skills is half?
remedy73
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by remedy73 »

dammidamangiare wrote:can someone remind me please: 1% at one of the two main skills means 0,1 of the player's performance and 1% at the other skills is half?
Yes, it's around that:
There are 12 skills counted for the Global Rating and 3 of them (2 head skills and hidden skill) counts double.
So a head skill is 2/15 of a Global Rating. Performance is 0,8 time the Global Rating. 0,8*2/15 = 0,10667
FC Remedy is playing in division B.2
Winner SP-cup in Season 43, 56, 59, 89 & 90.
Champion in A in Season 44, 45, 55 & 90.
Winner Beneliga in Season 37, 41, 55, 56, 57, 60, 62, 66, 68, 70, 73, 88, 89 & 90.
dammidamangiare
Team Manager

remedy73 wrote:
dammidamangiare wrote:can someone remind me please: 1% at one of the two main skills means 0,1 of the player's performance and 1% at the other skills is half?
Yes, it's around that:
There are 12 skills counted for the Global Rating and 3 of them (2 head skills and hidden skill) counts double.
So a head skill is 2/15 of a Global Rating. Performance is 0,8 time the Global Rating. 0,8*2/15 = 0,10667
thanks, champ! :)
remedy73

Post by remedy73 »

you're welcome!
Winner Beneliga in Season 37, 41, 55, 56, 57, 60, 62, 66, 68, 70, 73, 88, 89 & 90.
dammidamangiare
Team Manager

anyone can tell me what skills are compared to determine the individual order of players? a while ago i used to have a document with the exact rules for the calculation of IO, but i lost it. if someone can explain me here or point me to a topic where this is discussed, i would be very grateful for this.
remedy73

Post by remedy73 »

dammidamangiare wrote:anyone can tell me what skills are compared to determine the individual order of players? a while ago i used to have a document with the exact rules for the calculation of IO, but i lost it. if someone can explain me here or point me to a topic where this is discussed, i would be very grateful for this.
http://www.soccerproject.com/spnewl_rules.php#rule_9
dammidamangiare
Team Manager

thanks, remedy!
dammidamangiare
Team Manager

any ideas on how the game engine selects the players to play in a game if you don't set your selection A? at the moment all positions in my selection A are blank, so if i forget to set up the team for a game the system chooses 11 players for me, but how exactly does it do that, based on what? i see that it doesn't choose the ones with the highest BP, nor it chooses alphabetically, what's the criteria? is there a criteria? (of course it's just a question out of curiosity, cause it doesn't really matter, there's nothing you can do about it anyway, but i would like to know if there's any logic in it or just random)
remedy73

Post by remedy73 »

dammidamangiare wrote:any ideas on how the game engine selects the players to play in a game if you don't set your selection A? at the moment all positions in my selection A are blank, so if i forget to set up the team for a game the system chooses 11 players for me, but how exactly does it do that, based on what? i see that it doesn't choose the ones with the highest BP, nor it chooses alphabetically, what's the criteria? is there a criteria? (of course it's just a question out of curiosity, cause it doesn't really matter, there's nothing you can do about it anyway, but i would like to know if there's any logic in it or just random)
I know a lot, but can't answer this question. Never tried to find out...
Maybe player-id??
jamiehutber
Team President

Post by jamiehutber »

Maybe your assistant manager?
(,")you're drunk! Yes my dear, but tomorrow i will be sober. and you, you will still be ugly (",)
dammidamangiare
Team Manager

a curiosity: if i play a LM or RM with Play Along the Wing individual order as RB or LB also with PAW as IO, will they get the IO bonus, or does the IO count only when they play on their natural position?
A LM on the RM-position: Yes.
But I never measured a LM on LB or RB-position, so I don't know...

If you found that out, please share it with the forum ;)
dammidamangiare
Team Manager

dammidamangiare wrote:a curiosity: if i play a LM or RM with Play Along the Wing individual order as RB or LB also with PAW as IO, will they get the IO bonus, or does the IO count only when they play on their natural position?
A LM on the RM-position: Yes.
But I never measured a LM on LB or RB-position, so I don't know...

If you found that out, please share it with the forum ;)
whats the matter with this post?!! i only wrote the part in bold letters when i posted the message on the forum, then just now i see that the answer was added into my initial comment.... how is that possible? is it an error or maybe someone hacked into my forum account and modified my initial post? :?
remedy73

Post by remedy73 »

Ow, hahaha :lol:
I answered your post. But as I am also a moderator I have some extra buttons. I probably pushed the button 'edit message' in stead of 'answer message'... :roll:
I can correct it if you want?
dammidamangiare
Team Manager

aaa ok no problem. i was a bit worried someone hacked my account though :lol:
Krakus94
Fan

Post by Krakus94 »

Hi, I have one question. If I want to play friendly matches with only one team which I'll send invitation - it is possible? Or there are some restrictions about playing friendly matches with one team?

Return to “Everything about SP / Questions”