Forum rules

Everything about this online soccer manager game

Moderator: Moderator

Peja
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Forum rules

Post by Peja »

• 1. The title of the topic must have a connection with it's content. Topics with titles like "Hello", "Question", etc will be changed or deleted.

2. Posts with only 2 words are deleted, this isn't chat or mirc. Avoid posts like: you're right, correct, lol, etc...

3. If you want to add something and the last post is yours just use EDIT!

4. Swearing, insults, or any other topic that can create scandal, are not allowed. Those who create such topics will be punished, also those who involve freely.

5. First read all the topics, or those that you think are interesting. If you don't find what you need use SEARCH. If you still don't find, ask. It is stressing for users to answer the same question 10 times.

6. Topics in different languages than English, will be closed or deleted, unless they are translated by someone.

7. Cheat accusations do not belong on the forum. Use the system in the game for this. See the menu: Manager - Other managers - Cheaters . The developers look at every accusation, so there is no need to start a topic about it on the forum. Managers who think that it is necessary even though it's not allowed, will receive a warning, and the topic will be deleted.
We hope you read these rules and follow them. This could make it much easier for everyone on the forum ;)

Thx to budist for this list of rules ;)
Last edited by Peja on Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tactics
Team President

Post by tactics »

Why delete posts with less than two words; sometimes they are appropriate.
krcgenk

Post by krcgenk »

tactics wrote:Why delete posts with less than two words; sometimes they are appropriate.
Well if they are appropriate we will see it and don't delete them. If somebody asks a question where you only have to answer with 'yes' or 'no' and the question is solved, then of course we won't delete it. :wink:
Playing in C.6
Manager of ReesingGenk
matt

Post by matt »

Is there a moderator for the Spanish forum?
It's very quiet out there but sometimes in the transfer part, people post not in the correct language like now. Big bos did it in every transfertopic I believe
Fjdelaba
Team Manager

Post by Fjdelaba »

im the moderator, and i delete post, that aint on spanish
man.utd
Team Manager

Re: Forum rules

Post by man.utd »

Peja wrote:
  • 7. Cheat accusations do not belong on the forum. Use the system in the game for this. See the menu: Manager - Other managers - Cheaters . The developers look at every accusation, so there is no need to start a topic about it on the forum. Managers who think that it is necessary even though it's not allowed, will receive a warning, and the topic will be deleted.
but what if some lies and say somthing that is not true ? what will happen
manager: man.utd
team:..fc..man..utd..
league: F.194
season 7: G.580= 3rd
season 8: G.580= 2nd
season 9: F.194= 2nd
season 10: E.65= 8th
season 11: E.65= ???
gvido
Team Board Member

Post by gvido »

how much money i get when i finished at 6 place in exemple H divison..
www.fkskonto.ucoz.com

my club web site :)
Nasko
Team President

Post by Nasko »

gvido wrote:how much money i get when i finished at 6 place in exemple H divison..
0 euro

Only the first 5 teams receive financial awards..
merkurijus
Coach

Post by merkurijus »

gvido wrote:how much money i get when i finished at 6 place in exemple H divison..
Puricele
Assistant Coach

Trasnfer

Post by Puricele »

I want to sell a player for 1 mil he is 51% and 26 years a player oferd me 2 mil pls do not ban my acount
dead1234
Team Board Member

Post by dead1234 »

merkurijus wrote:
Example merkurijus done this.He wrote only 0,00.
emo80
Team Manager

Post by emo80 »

[quote="Peja"]
  • 6. Topics in different languages than English, will be closed or deleted, unless they are translated by someone.
They are translated by phpbb
Turkish Moderator And Translator
lazarvlad
Team President

End of SP???????

Post by lazarvlad »

It is clear that Sjarel wants to end the game. How do you think players will stay a few seasons, in this way?
pandy
Coach

Re: End of SP???????

Post by pandy »

Sjarel,,- Managers who get banned, are able to discuss their ban with the sheriffs by E-mail. This has also been the case for this situation. ''

On my email Sheriff Yockr wrote ,,You will not get unbanned'' and after i send him 3 new mails with new arguments and he didn't reply me , so what to discuss on my email Sjarel ???
Sjarel

Post by Sjarel »

Please send me an E-mail about this and put yockr and the other sheriffs in CC (sheriffs@soccerproject.com). I believe the sheriffs are doing their best to communicate about each ban, and I'm sure yockr will have a good explanation for this. However, I want to discuss this in a private E-mail conversation, not on the forum.
SoccerProject: Can you manage it ?

Return to “Everything about SP / Questions”