Why isn't my team on the cup? + other question

Everything about this online soccer manager game

Moderator: Moderator

manuel baltazar
Fan

Why isn't my team on the cup? + other question

Post by manuel baltazar » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:42 am

My team never got to play the first cup game yesterday. Why is this?

Also, now I don't remember the name of the manager or the team, but the manager was active for less than 10 days (meaning he still can't buy players) and his team was full of players from different nationalaties. How is this possible? I think he played in the F... I sent him a message but he never asnwered...

visje69
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: Why isn't my team on the cup? + other question

Post by visje69 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:03 am

There arent enough teams in the game for everyone to play the first round, thats why most teams get a bye the first round. Don't worry, you will be in the cup in the second round :)
About that second question. Unless we know the name of that manager it is very hard for us to find out.
Maybe it was a randomly generated team or something. In any case nationality has no influence in the game anyway so its really not that important

Lesbuffalos - B.3
Winner of the Beneliga Season 78!
Since S1 - August 27 2004
Current A-team Record: Home: 148 / Away: 146

HugoBoss
Team Manager

Post by HugoBoss » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:32 pm

manuel baltazar wrote:My team never got to play the first cup game yesterday. Why is this?

Also, now I don't remember the name of the manager or the team, but the manager was active for less than 10 days (meaning he still can't buy players) and his team was full of players from different nationalaties. How is this possible? I think he played in the F... I sent him a message but he never asnwered...
I was asking my friend that question about nationalities too some weeks ago. The answer is - if the manager chose the nationality where there are not enough names of players in system (for example Svalbard & Jan Mayen Islands, currently 1 manager), the players will not have all the same nationality but randomly chosen from every country.
HugoBoss (MŠK Žilina)
organizátor Fortuna ligy

manuel baltazar
Fan

Post by manuel baltazar » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:54 pm

visje69 wrote:There arent enough teams in the game for everyone to play the first round, thats why most teams get a bye the first round. Don't worry, you will be in the cup in the second round :)
About that second question. Unless we know the name of that manager it is very hard for us to find out.
Maybe it was a randomly generated team or something. In any case nationality has no influence in the game anyway so its really not that important
I used to have a green right mark in my team details in front of cup, now I have a red cross. I also don't have any cup game in my calendar/schedule nor in the cup page. Is it supossed to be like this?

visje69
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by visje69 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:56 pm

manuel baltazar wrote:
visje69 wrote:There arent enough teams in the game for everyone to play the first round, thats why most teams get a bye the first round. Don't worry, you will be in the cup in the second round :)
I used to have a green right mark in my team details in front of cup, now I have a red cross. I also don't have any cup game in my calendar/schedule nor in the cup page. Is it supossed to be like this?
It isnt, very strange. Maybe because you started this game after the cupdraw was made. Non-existing teams are not in the draw. So the season started on feb 4, draw was made without your team, then you started and so you are no longer in the cup after round 1.
Sucks but you'll be in next season. Put your efforts in building your squad and then maybe next season you will survive a few rounds :)

Lesbuffalos - B.3
Winner of the Beneliga Season 78!
Since S1 - August 27 2004
Current A-team Record: Home: 148 / Away: 146

Return to “Everything about SP / Questions”