Salary

Everything about this online soccer manager game

Moderator: Moderator

TCA
Coach

Salary

Post by TCA » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:52 am

Hello again guys!!
Sorry for a lot of questions about this lovely game, but I'm looking to learn everything. I hope you guys will not be upset about my questions :D

For example, I can see some young players witch is for free to transfer.
If I make a offer for one player with small salary, definitly the player will reject my offer.

What about if I will give to the player a good offer ( ex: 10.000$ salary + 10.000$ bonus ), he will accept, he will join to my team and after that I'm looking to sign a new contract with him, but with 1.000$ salary + 1.000$ bonus. He will accept?

visje69
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: Salary

Post by visje69 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:05 am

TCA wrote:Hello again guys!!
Sorry for a lot of questions about this lovely game, but I'm looking to learn everything. I hope you guys will not be upset about my questions :D

If I make a offer for one player with small salary, definitly the player will reject my offer.

What about if I will give to the player a good offer ( ex: 10.000$ salary + 10.000$ bonus ), he will accept, he will join to my team and after that I'm looking to sign a new contract with him, but with 1.000$ salary + 1.000$ bonus. He will accept?
He will not accept a lower salary that easily.
So be careful with the huge contracts.
In reality most of the times a team with high salary of sign bonus signs the player and then tries to sell him but can't because salary is too high.
In fact there are limitations to salary. I thought 30k was the max you can offer as salary and win bonus. Dont take free players in at those prices since it will get your finances down too fast. Best is to buy them at normal rates and think 5 times before you buy one :)

Lesbuffalos - B.1
Winner of the Beneliga Season 78!
Since S1 - August 27 2004
Current A-team Record: Home: 148 / Away: 146

gregoric
Team Board Member

Post by gregoric » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:54 pm

visje69 wrote:
TCA wrote:Hello again guys!!

I would agree with visje69 - don't buy free players, because you can loose big money on salaries. Remember - if you sign a 3-years contract, you need to wait approx half season to extend it. So if you offer a high salary, you can expect that you'll pay that salary at least for half season. Only then you can try to negotiate lower contract - it would usually work, but it's never a significant drop. You can compensate salary with win bonus - but the bigger reduction you can get only after multiple contract renewals - so this will take 2-3 seasons..
Team: FC Rovinka

History:
First season: 51 - 1. in H.890; Winner of G.297 (53), F.99 (54), E.33 (57), E.31 (63), D.11 (64 & 70) and C.4 (65), 2nd in B.2 (72). Played 1 season in A division (73).

Hippopotamus
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Hippopotamus » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:25 pm

Some details:
max. salary is 70k
max. win bonus is 30k
max. sign bonus is probably without limits

Average salary:
player with 80% global rating - ca. 6k
player with 85% global rating - ca. 10k
player with 90% global rating - ca. 20k

I do not recommend to go too high above these numbers.

If you want to use win bonus, it is ca. 2x higher than salary, sign bonus ca. 100k for each 1k of salary.
...new beginning...

Seasons 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 - on the top of the SP :-)

TCA
Coach

Post by TCA » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:15 pm

Many thanks! :?

Return to “Everything about SP / Questions”