New Soccer Project Managers - Need Help?

Everything about this online soccer manager game

Moderator: Moderator

Faizan
Assistant Coach

I can help if somebody want me to..

Post by Faizan »

let me know guys if i can help anyone of you...
kadomatsu
Coach

Question from a noob :)

Post by kadomatsu »

Hi everyone! I started managing a team last week and now I am able to sell my players, especially the weakest of them. However I don't know how to choose a correct cost. Could somebody give me some advice please?
Man_United_fan
Coach

Re: Question from a noob :)

Post by Man_United_fan »

kadomatsu wrote:Hi everyone! I started managing a team last week and now I am able to sell my players, especially the weakest of them. However I don't know how to choose a correct cost. Could somebody give me some advice please?
Can you tell me how old the players are, their global rating (with their current moral in %), position, and aggresion? I'll tell you what prices are good.Or just tell me the name of your team ( if you want to) :)
Last edited by Man_United_fan on Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glory Glory MAN UNITED !!!
Zé da Silva
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Zé da Silva »

Hiya.

Well, more than that, I can tell you that you shouldn't sell your players right away.
That is because your players can (and will) evolve. With training (around 1/2 seasons) they will all reach General Ratings of about 75%. So even if a player looks bad now, he can still become the best in the team.
Also, when your players become better, you will be able to sell them for a higher price (if you still want to sell them).

And there isn't a "correct" price to sell players, prices fluctuate a lot. However you can search similar players and see for how much they were sold. That can give you an estimate of what to expect.
kadomatsu
Coach

Re: Question from a noob :)

Post by kadomatsu »

Man_United_fan wrote:
kadomatsu wrote:Hi everyone! I started managing a team last week and now I am able to sell my players, especially the weakest of them. However I don't know how to choose a correct cost. Could somebody give me some advice please?
Can you tell me how old the players are, their global rating (with their current moral in %), position, and aggresion? I'll tell you what prices are good.Or just tell me the name of your team ( if you want to) :)
Thanks, my team is Marseille Football Club and I would like to be freed of the four poorest players whose global rating are between 23 and 32.
kadomatsu
Coach

Post by kadomatsu »

Zé da Silva wrote:Hiya.

Well, more than that, I can tell you that you shouldn't sell your players right away.
That is because your players can (and will) evolve. With training (around 1/2 seasons) they will all reach General Ratings of about 75%. So even if a player looks bad now, he can still become the best in the team.
Also, when your players become better, you will be able to sell them for a higher price (if you still want to sell them).

And there isn't a "correct" price to sell players, prices fluctuate a lot. However you can search similar players and see for how much they were sold. That can give you an estimate of what to expect.
Thanks for this advice; however I feel quite lost with the market. Some managers ask costs that seem to me outrageous for poor players, and others let good players for free... it's not at all easy to understand what to do :?
Chilly
Coach

Post by Chilly »

Any experienced manager want to be my newbie guide?

Team:Manchest United
Manager:Chilly
Makntak
Fan

Post by Makntak »

Hi All

N00b signed up today looking for a mentor - any takers?

Club Name - London Razorbacks
Manager name - Makntak

:?:
Dazed n' Confused
Fan

Post by Dazed n' Confused »

hi everyone! I'm new at SP. so I need a teacher or a mentor that could guide me through the start of my career.
Club name: FK Bong Brothers
Manager name: AironsMeidens
bats1903

Post by bats1903 »

I see a lot of manager here who havent got a mentor yet. Íf you have any questions you can send them to me. My login is Bats1903.

If you want you can allso invite me on MSN.
ImageImageImage
Kosmin

Post by Kosmin »

with the experience to grow as a player?
José Frederico
Fan

Post by José Frederico »

people are talking about some tutors...

anyone portuguese can give some help? i just started yesterday bur im very exciting about this...
english is not a problem either...
sirDEATHofHELL
Fan

answer fast pls

Post by sirDEATHofHELL »

hi im new one... i think i dont need tutors i just wanna ask how long does it take for "board" to accept the offered players i want to buy?
francesc
Fan

Post by francesc »

what is SP cup? and if i were joined SP cup, and i didn't survive, is it i will be not managing my team again???

because i see at my history team/manager, when their not survive at the SP cup, the other people will replace them to manage the team ..
cruxify
Team President

Post by cruxify »

francesc wrote:what is SP cup? and if i were joined SP cup, and i didn't survive, is it i will be not managing my team again???

because i see at my history team/manager, when their not survive at the SP cup, the other people will replace them to manage the team ..
SP Cup (SoccerProject Cup) is a huge cup that involves all human owned teams in SP. It's a bit like the FA Cup, where teams from all divisions join.

If you lose you will not lose your team, you just simply do not participate in the cup until next season.

Return to “Everything about SP / Questions”