New Soccer Project Managers - Need Help?

Everything about this online soccer manager game

Moderator: Moderator

PaToM
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: New Soccer Project Managers - Need Help?

Post by PaToM »

But at most? I gave him the offer on Friday (2008/10/31), but (now - 2008/11/4) that's 4 days ago and he still doesn't want to accept it!
FC Hostage
_________
Slovak League (Slovenská Liga)

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) <-- This is Bunny, The Great Emperor.
Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Razvanica

Post by Razvanica »

PaToM wrote:When a player gains the third yellow card, he will miss the next match.
But, when do the cards disappear? I know they disappear after that one missed match, but is it possible to prevent suspension of a player? For example, if a player "P" has already 2 yellow cards, I want to prevent his suspension so I won't set "P" for the next match. Will the cards disappear then? If not, when? Or is it possible to prevent the player's (P) suspension anyway?
The cards don't just disappear. If you have an important match in 2 days and you have a player with 2 yellow cards that you really want to use in that important match the solution is not to play him in the first match. But that would not erase his previous yellow cards. It's just that, as you don't play him, he won't get his third YC.
Harder, better, faster, stronger
Werder_fan
Team Manager

Post by Werder_fan »

At the end of the season the yellow cards for all players disappear,so that at the begining of the new season no players have cards.This is so only for the league,though(not for the cup).
cHeT
Team Manager

Post by cHeT »

PaToM wrote:But at most? I gave him the offer on Friday (2008/10/31), but (now - 2008/11/4) that's 4 days ago and he still doesn't want to accept it!
I think 2 days from last offer
SBroccoli

Post by SBroccoli »

I just did a search on 'penalty' to find info on penalty kicks. But in vain.

My question is: are players taking penalty kicks chosen completely in random or does it follow some rule?

In my latest game the players taking penalty kicks were the goalie, a LB, a LW and a CM. No forwards.
Currently playing in D11
FC The White Caps fan
Don QaTar
Coach

Post by Don QaTar »

If sombody needs help at SP i always will be there for u guys
just let me know

Don QaTar Pm me ..
Don QaTar BeTer Dan OoiT
Daimon

Post by Daimon »

SBroccoli wrote:I just did a search on 'penalty' to find info on penalty kicks. But in vain.

My question is: are players taking penalty kicks chosen completely in random or does it follow some rule?

In my latest game the players taking penalty kicks were the goalie, a LB, a LW and a CM. No forwards.
as far as I know it is totally random and I presume that the GR or the the performance of the players or goalie have nothing to do with the final result.
RapidFire
Assistant Manager

Post by RapidFire »

How do i sell one of my players? (Bid-Wise)

-Thanks.
markhall92
Fan

Post by markhall92 »

Hey

My manager name is: markhall92

And my team name is: Elite Athletic

oh and im english:D

the best way to contact me is email in SP
Jaynk
Team Board Member

Post by Jaynk »

I have started Sp last week and its my first day in this forum, My details are as following.

Nationality:Indian,
Team Name : Mystic Spirit
User Name : Darksoul_inc
mtshef
Assistant Coach

Post by mtshef »

my football club name is MT
and manager name is mtshef
TomWest
Groundsman

Post by TomWest »

Hello all. Just signed up for an account yesterday. Looks great so far.

A few questions:

What does the number under the Form category mean? I know that it's performance based, but what does it take into account? And what is the max number you can achieve?

What's a good ticket price to start off with for League and Friendly matches when you're in the H league? And what should you consider when picking how to partition your home and away tickets?

Finally, what's the most common formation here? I know it's 4-4-2 in real-life, but are there any quirks in the simulation that makes other formations more valuable?

Thanks to all who can provide any answers. :D
Team Name: Bay Area FC
Stadium: Independence Stadium
Manager: TomWest
SBroccoli

Post by SBroccoli »

Hi and welcome to SP.

The numbers under 'form' in the team selection window shows the players' form in the last 5 appearances, with the latest game mentioned last. This gives you an idea which players to chose and it's better than chosing by general rating because form takes the effects of morale, age, fitness and other stuff into consideration. But be carefull to judge by form if you had a player play out of position (e.g. a LB as CB). He will look worse than he really is.

A good ticket price for friendly games is 13. In fact I would leave it there for good. For league you should keep it around 13 to 15. It depends on the opposition: if the teams you play have large fanbases, your stadium could fill up in your homegames. If that is the case, up the price. But in most cases, H-teams will have moderate fanbases (like 6000). In that case also use price 13.

I recommend getting SPMT which can aid you decide the ticket price. See the link in-game.

The most common formation is 3-4-3. I'm not sure it can be said to be the best, but it appears to be much popular because the offensive power - and hence goal scoring - of the team is at its max with 3-4-3 and kick-n-rush tactics.

The downside of 3-4-3, however, is that it's the most expensive in terms of getting the necessary players. The most expensive players in the game are CF, CM, LF, RF and CB.

Good luck

PS: a common mistake by newbies is to sack and sell a lot of players and buy players with higher ratings. Don't do that. Train your players fully before you decide who to sell/sack. This advice will give you a decisive advantage over most H and G teams in about 2-3 seasons.
Last edited by SBroccoli on Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently playing in D11
FC The White Caps fan
Jaynk
Team Board Member

Post by Jaynk »

@ SBroccoli That was really few usufull tips. Thanks a lot.
TomWest
Groundsman

Post by TomWest »

Thanks muchly, SBroccoli.
Team Name: Bay Area FC
Stadium: Independence Stadium
Manager: TomWest

Return to “Everything about SP / Questions”