New Soccer Project Managers - Need Help?

Everything about this online soccer manager game

Moderator: Moderator

PatrykSWATA
Team Board Member

Re: New Soccer Project Managers - Need Help?

Post by PatrykSWATA »

PaToM wrote:I think you might be able to sell him for €1M - €2M.
But I think this topic shouldn't be here...
I didn't want to make a new topic, just because of this question, and as the topic says: "Need Help?" i wrote it here.

Thanks for the answer.

First time played: 28.08.2008, but then left the game for a while.
Started again: 17.05.2009 and still playing.

Season 29 4th in H 1103
Season 30 1st in H 1103
ermejo
Fan

Post by ermejo »

new to the game and could do with some help

quite unclear about players wages and what i can afford
players skills
how to get those free agents on the market
stadium strategy
money managment as i believe i will be tight
skills influencing total rating and difference between this and game rating
ass manager and coach, what are their roles?
experience effect
aggression, is it bad either too low and too high or the lowere the better?
many more questions...

so far enjoying this little game
gonzales82
Assistant Manager

Post by gonzales82 »

ermejo
Fan

Post by ermejo »

went trough the lot and it make it all kind of sense, still have 1 vital question

how is the financial aspect to begin with?
i got fairly good staff and getting players in whuch cost me a bit more, what can afford in wages and should i invest in staff couses right away or wait?

also the stadium, when is a good time to build?

got 1.8 million, how fast will it go and how do i generate cash?
gonzales82
Assistant Manager

Post by gonzales82 »

Since you're still in H, I'd advise you to be patient - don't make too many transfers, don't sell any of your players until they are fully trained.
Download SPMT, use it and learn about your squad from it.
For staff I'd say you only need a good coach (cca 80 percent should be fine) - your players will train faster.
Until you start to make transfers, you don't really need a scout, a very cheap one will do (30 percent).
You need a decent doctor, physio & groundsman (60 percent), maybe physio should be better (injury prevention).
You don't need an assistant manager at all (imho, still an open question here on the forum).
Youth team coach is a very good investment, I think it is worth signing a good one and train him to 100 percent.
A youth center is a very good investment, in fact my advice would be to start building level 2 (a "professional YCC") right after you finish the basic one, and continue with the Hyper-modern (top level) center right after that (that means 500k for each one I think, so save money).
Youth players are the most valuable thing in the game and the more you get, the better.
Until you have like 10.000 fans, you don't really need to expand the stadium at all, so don't worry about that.
If some of your players' contracts are about to run out, I mean they have less than say 1 season (63 days) left, then perhaps you should give them a 3 year contract now while they are untrained - they will accept a low wage. Use SPMT to calculate how much do you need to pay them.

That's all I can think of now :)
Juvefan15
Fan

Post by Juvefan15 »

Hey guys/gals,

I just wanted to say that I played soccer project before and I'm not so bad but a recent match told me otherwise as I 1-8 (L) in a friendly cup. I would like to ask for help here.

Username: Juvefan15
Team: Valletta FC
Stadium: Ta Qali
Language: English/Maltese

I started last tuesday and here are the scores:

Valletta 0-1 Opponent (Friendly)
Valletta 3-2 Opponent (League)
Valletta 1-3 Opponent (With last place team in the division!!)
Valletta 1-8 Opponent (Friendly Cup)
PatrykSWATA
Team Board Member

Post by PatrykSWATA »

Juvefan15 wrote:Hey guys/gals,

I just wanted to say that I played soccer project before and I'm not so bad but a recent match told me otherwise as I 1-8 (L) in a friendly cup. I would like to ask for help here.

Username: Juvefan15
Team: Valletta FC
Stadium: Ta Qali
Language: English/Maltese

I started last tuesday and here are the scores:

Valletta 0-1 Opponent (Friendly)
Valletta 3-2 Opponent (League)
Valletta 1-3 Opponent (With last place team in the division!!)
Valletta 1-8 Opponent (Friendly Cup)
What's the question?

Season 29 4th in H 1103
Season 30 1st in H 1103
Juvefan15
Fan

Post by Juvefan15 »

Well I would really like some help by Personal mail though. My team's name Valletta fc can get you in contact with me or my user Juvefan15 whatever.

I would like the following help:

- To know what the most important statistic is for a certain position such as a left forward.
- A good formation that would fit my team best.
- Some transfer guides. I think there are basically three important things, the salary, the signing bonus and the car/house per month thing.
Juvefan15
Fan

Post by Juvefan15 »

Well I would really like some help by Personal mail. My team's name Valletta fc can get you in contact with me or my user Juvefan15 whatever.

I would like the following help:

- To know what the most important statistic is for a certain position such as a left forward.
- A good formation that would fit my team best.
- Some transfer guides. I think there are basically three important things, the salary, the signing bonus and the car/house per month thing.
PatrykSWATA
Team Board Member

Post by PatrykSWATA »

Is this really important to let untrained players play friendly matches, to make their morale grow up, or not?

And how much salary, does a player gets per friendly match, if n a league match he gets 5000 euros?

Season 29 4th in H 1103
Season 30 1st in H 1103
Wikke
Team President

Post by Wikke »

Is this really important to let untrained players play friendly matches, to make their morale grow up, or not?
In my opiniion it is. Training takes about 2 seasons. In that time you can give your players over 15% experience through friendly matches. That means a performance bonus of 0.8
These friendlies will also generate income...

And how much salary, does a player gets per friendly match, if n a league match he gets 5000 euros?
Salaries in Fr are limited to a third of the regular wage, with a maximum of 300 euros.
team: Kick and Rush (K&R)- D.10
calin_g
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by calin_g »

Wikke wrote:Is this really important to let untrained players play friendly matches, to make their morale grow up, or not?
In my opiniion it is. Training takes about 2 seasons. In that time you can give your players over 15% experience through friendly matches. That means a performance bonus of 0.8
These friendlies will also generate income....
if the players grow from 0 to 15 they will gain +1 performance bonus. :mrgreen:
SP Club Inter 15
...........***...........
SP: a love and hate thing..
calin_g
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by calin_g »

PatrykSWATA wrote:Is this really important to let untrained players play friendly matches, to make their morale grow up, or not?

quote from the help section in the game: "in a friendly match, all players win 25% of their salary, with a max of 300". that means your player's salary is 300. that also means that the max salary you could pay in a game is: 11 players + 5 reserves = 16 * 300 = 4800 :)
SP Club Inter 15
...........***...........
SP: a love and hate thing..
Cardoso
Team Manager

Post by Cardoso »

Well this is not properly a doubt.

It´s about the tips of players: It´s says that you should not sold them before they are fully trained, but let´s see some situations:

My team: 2 CM(Very important position) 27/28 years old and those players will be fully trained with 28 years and his global rating wont be higher than 69%/72% what the hell is that?Even if i want i cannot sell them and with initial money 1,7M i can´t buy decent players for CM.

Other situation: 2 young players with very nice primary skills 93/95 and 89/95 in this case you think they will be good nooo this players in high expectations wont be >77 i am not asking for 82/83% players but looking at the rest of the team, old and lack of quality,we deserve at leat some 80%,but ok in the end i will post here how many 65-69% players i will have!!

Some my advice for beginners are:If you had young players <=19 years old sold them to earn money because fully trained you will earn "nothing" :mrgreen:
PatrykSWATA
Team Board Member

Post by PatrykSWATA »

Where can I find an information of who won the soccerproject cup this season?

Season 29 4th in H 1103
Season 30 1st in H 1103

Return to “Everything about SP / Questions”