New Soccer Project Managers - Need Help?

Everything about this online soccer manager game

Moderator: Moderator

B e n
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: New Soccer Project Managers - Need Help?

Post by B e n »

TheMisterio wrote:if i will change the stadium name i will lose team spirit or team satisfacion?
Team satisfaction.
FC The White Caps - S40 Playing in A (Rebuilding)
anonimus
Assistant Manager

Post by anonimus »

B e n wrote:
anonimus wrote:Does anyone know, when exactly I can change my username and teamname, how much it costs and how much Fan Satisfaction I lose by changing it? Thanks...
New name for stadion = 50 000 euro
New teamname = 250 000 euro
New managername = 150 000 euro

I think you wil lose for fans by taking another teamname but I don't know how much :)

OK, I managed to change the login-name, but I cannot find the place where I change my team-name.
cercel_jr

Post by cercel_jr »

You can do that only on saturday and sunday, that is the first 2 days from a new season.
The button will appear on saturday ... you will find it.
Manager: cyp
Team: Fotbal Club Botosani

May the random be with me!
anonimus
Assistant Manager

Post by anonimus »

Is there a way to sell a player withour losing Team Spirit? I thought I remembered reading somewhere you can sell 1/week without the TS dropping... :?:
B e n

Post by B e n »

anonimus wrote:Is there a way to sell a player withour losing Team Spirit? I thought I remembered reading somewhere you can sell 1/week without the TS dropping... :?:
You must have red that wrong because there isn't something like that :)
FC The White Caps - S40 Playing in A (Rebuilding)
Razvanica

Post by Razvanica »

anonimus wrote:Is there a way to sell a player withour losing Team Spirit? I thought I remembered reading somewhere you can sell 1/week without the TS dropping... :?:
The idea was that if you sell one player every week you can always have your TS between 95 and 100 because you have the time to recover it.

The only way to "sell" a player without losing TS is to fire him. But that means paying him money instead of receiving and I don't think that is exactly a good deal.
Harder, better, faster, stronger
Dominar Rygel XVI
Fan

Post by Dominar Rygel XVI »

Hello,
very fresh manger here. Will somone plese consider being my mentor?
Manager name: Dominar Rygel XVI
Team name: Moya

Please PM, I am lost...

Thanks
scumbag
Groundsman

Post by scumbag »

Hi, I'm a total and utter newbie so I have the usual list of daft questions about the game if somebody could help me out please.

Sorry, these questions have probably been asked before but:

1) In a 433 formation, should you use CM’s across the midfield or an LM, a CM and an RM?

2) Can you actually play say an RF in a CF position? If you can and do, will his performance suffer in any way?

3) When is it decided which team a free player (with no club) will go to?

4) Advertising Boards – With these, I think I’ve made an almighty mistake. I thought originally longer terms were best as payments would be made regularly but am I wrong about this, is it best to choose the shorter terms because the payments are only made once?

Any help much appreciated.
scumbag
Groundsman

Post by scumbag »

Hi, I'm a total and utter newbie so I have the usual list of daft questions about the game if somebody could help me out please.

1) In a 433 formation, should you use CM’s across the midfield or an LM, a CM and an RM?

2) Can you actually play say an RF in a CF position? If you can and do, will his performance suffer in any way?

4) Advertising Boards – With these, I think I’ve made an almighty mistake. I thought originally longer terms were best as payments would be made regularly but am I wrong about this, is it best to choose the shorter terms because the payments are only made once?

scumbag
Groundsman

Post by scumbag »

scumbag
Groundsman

Post by scumbag »

scumbag
Groundsman

Post by scumbag »

Sorry about posting that four times, everytime I hit Submit, the suggestion was that my post wasn't being posted on the board because there had been at least one other reply on the thread.
yockr

Post by yockr »

1) In a 433 formation, should you use CM’s across the midfield or an LM, a CM and an RM? LM, CM, RM

2) Can you actually play say an RF in a CF position? If you can and do, will his performance suffer in any way? 10% performance loss

3) When is it decided which team a free player (with no club) will go to? After 2 days the player will go to the team that offered the best contract.

4) Advertising Boards – With these, I think I’ve made an almighty mistake. I thought originally longer terms were best as payments would be made regularly but am I wrong about this, is it best to choose the shorter terms because the payments are only made once? Shorter terms are better. I don't accept boards with a term over 10 days.
Team: The Gunners FC
SPInfo: SoccerProject calculators
scumbag
Groundsman

Post by scumbag »

Excellent answers yockr, thank you :D

Another question though, if a player has reached the limits on all his training, is there an advantage at all to him being on 'Nothing' for training? e.g. will his fitness stay higher?
yockr

Post by yockr »

scumbag wrote:Excellent answers yockr, thank you :D

Another question though, if a player has reached the limits on all his training, is there an advantage at all to him being on 'Nothing' for training? e.g. will his fitness stay higher?
Training doesn't affect fitness. It's recommended to train stamina when all skills are maxed because it drops with about 0,2% per simulation it's not being trained.
Team: The Gunners FC
SPInfo: SoccerProject calculators

Return to “Everything about SP / Questions”