Division A

Casual chat in the English language. Talk about football in general, Champions league, the weather, anything...

Moderator: Moderator

PiRLo
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Division A

Post by PiRLo »

Here you can talk about your league in Division A
Isis

Post by Isis »

Now, I sincerely hope that a few English speaking managers reach A soon, but for now, there are only Dutch managers in it. I don't see the point?!!!!!
PiRLo

Post by PiRLo »

Isis wrote:Now, I sincerely hope that a few English speaking managers reach A soon, but for now, there are only Dutch managers in it. I don't see the point?!!!!!
I just open a topic for every division ;) look at the topic http://forum.soccerproject.com/viewtopic.php?t=47984
sljivovica

Post by sljivovica »

Isis wrote:Now, I sincerely hope that a few English speaking managers reach A soon, but for now, there are only Dutch managers in it. I don't see the point?!!!!!
Maybe in this topic, all English/other managers can express their deep wishes to reach the A-division one day :wink:

Or place bets who will be the first :P
FC Wageningen
S2: started in E.34
S13 - S19..: B.2
S20..: A!! (12th)
S21 - S22: B.2
S23..: A!! (15e)
S24-26: B.2 (12e)
S27 & onwards: C-division and lower.
Currently (S41): E.45
Dark Tiger
Team President

Post by Dark Tiger »

Don't all Belgian people speak English? :?
Arkzein
Team Manager

Post by Arkzein »

Not going to be me anyway! :p
Leporine Malefactors
S11: 1st - G700
S12: Resigned
modes98's revenge
Team President

Post by modes98's revenge »

Why is this topic a sticky?

Just makes it annoying going past all the topics that people don't use to get to the interesting stuff!
Sideon
Assistant Manager

Post by Sideon »

Soon ill be on A for sure.
maxim.vanmeerhaeghe

Post by maxim.vanmeerhaeghe »

Dark Tiger wrote:Don't all Belgian people speak English? :?
You'd better say 'all dutch people speak english'. Belgian is half dutch and half french. It's funny to se that flemish (the dutch-speaking part) don't have uch trouble talking english. French talking people have more difficulties.I think this is the result of dutch television using dutch subtitles (with english audio), and french television using french audio (without anything english).

But anyway, most belgian people speak english because we have to learn it in secundary school ;)
X-Tenzo

Post by X-Tenzo »

Maccbi Natanya, The Skunks, Sokol Oldřichovice, SLB Carcavelos, Kauno grybai and Bąbelki are in A now, so it would be nice if those managers report the results of there matches here.
Wanted: Youthplayers, Hiddenskill and mainskills minimum 280 together, aggression <20%
bunicutzu

Post by bunicutzu »

I try to restart this topic, maybe others from A division will join me here as I cannot understand (only guess) what they are saying on the dutch forum.

I made a draw in very difficult game with Alimanzia Cebredas. I took a lot of risks but it worthed it.
Isis

Post by Isis »

bunicutzu wrote:I try to restart this topic, maybe others from A division will join me here as I cannot understand (only guess) what they are saying on the dutch forum.

I made a draw in very difficult game with Alimanzia Cebredas. I took a lot of risks but it worthed it.
Wow
He will not have expected that I guess ;-)
bunicutzu

Post by bunicutzu »

I felt chalenged when i saw myself in Dilibangeda's prognose of future relegate teams. I hope he thinks better of me now :) he is a top manager with a very good team so his opinion counts for me :wink:
sljivovica

Post by sljivovica »

bunicutzu wrote:I felt chalenged when i saw myself in Dilibangeda's prognose of future relegate teams.
I like that 8)
FC Wageningen
S2: started in E.34
S13 - S19..: B.2
S20..: A!! (12th)
S21 - S22: B.2
S23..: A!! (15e)
S24-26: B.2 (12e)
S27 & onwards: C-division and lower.
Currently (S41): E.45
Sjarel

Post by Sjarel »

bunicutzu wrote:I felt chalenged when i saw myself in Dilibangeda's prognose of future relegate teams.
Same here.
SoccerProject: Can you manage it ?

Return to “Casual chat”