Division G

Casual chat in the English language. Talk about football in general, Champions league, the weather, anything...

Moderator: Moderator

hercule
Assistant Manager

Post by hercule »

HI i promoted from H to G now i'm on the 9th place i'm really not lucky the first matches i lost and against the 12th one i played with my b-team i tought it was a friendly so normally i should be on the 5th place and now with my 2 new CM i wanne go to F next season a new LB and a new gK and i will be ready then
gratz guys

Hercule
rabidgoolie
Assistant Coach

Post by rabidgoolie »

Well, I went from H-G this season, and I think I've won 1 game, tied 1 game, and lost the rest, so it looks like I'll be heading back to good old reliable H :D
hercule
Assistant Manager

Post by hercule »

lol i have 13 points now tomoroow against the first one i go for a draw
Shreyansh
Team Board Member

Re: Division G

Post by Shreyansh »

Anyone there?
FOR SALE

Edward D'Kunha
CM
19 year
34% Aggression
Fully untrained

Current offer:1 Million euros
I.B.P:5 Million euros

HURRY!!

Click here for it
Shreejesh
Fan

Post by Shreejesh »

Hello,

I bought many young players for future but it seems my present is doomed :D

my Team Spirit is 0 :(

any ways, i hope i survive this season in G league and promote to F next season,
fingers crossed
bedfil254187
Team Manager

Post by bedfil254187 »

Man G league was a breeze. I was hoping for more. Actually I was extra lucky.
The team I was most afraid off forfeit again me, the team that was just in front of me at the 2nd spot lost a crucial and I pass him. Now I m on my to F league. Hope to be as lucky.
What sadden me tho is the fact that I got promoted 2 season without winning any cup.
From the desk of
Bedfil
Shreyansh
Team Board Member

Post by Shreyansh »

Man you would have faced simple opponents and yeah even i haven't won.

I am currently 6th in league after getting up from Relegation-zone. I am trying to earn some money as my promotion and Relegation hopes are over.
FOR SALE

Edward D'Kunha
CM
19 year
34% Aggression
Fully untrained

Current offer:1 Million euros
I.B.P:5 Million euros

HURRY!!

Click here for it
Madruga
Coach

Post by Madruga »

It's a good ideea to stay in G league one "year" , and then win G league the next season and promote to F . Between F and G is quite a distance on values , believe me . I know bunch of people who relegated :? Well , I'm in G right now , on last season finished on 4 in G.11 , and now I'm going for F . At the end of the season 28 I'll be prepared for F :)
I'm back mada facars =)
Beertual
Assistant Coach

Post by Beertual »

I am in G league now, i could go to F if i want to but i am little bit afraid that i can't handle there. It's cool i am not alone with that idea ;d
calin_g
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by calin_g »

Have no fear! "I" is here... :lol: :mrgreen:
SP Club Inter 15
...........***...........
SP: a love and hate thing..
Jaynk
Team Board Member

Post by Jaynk »

This is my 4th Season in G. As 4 season back I promoted to G div from H with second place, i didnt want same to be happened again. So This time I want to win the league and promote, not being second one.
calin_g

Post by calin_g »

6 rounds passed and we're on 6th place at 4 points behind 1st place, with 4 wins and 2 draws, both on away games with 2 of our strongest opponents in the battle for promotion and both draws pretty unlucky, since we had +6 and +5 team overall.. but it's no need to worry right now. our team spirit was never higher than 5 this season, but that's going to change int the next few weeks, so we're expecting to get 8 wins out of the last 9 games of the first half of the season and hope for a draw away against zememeraci444.. if this plan gets done, first place shouldn't be that hard to obtain at the end.
SP Club Inter 15
Jaynk
Team Board Member

Post by Jaynk »

MS FC [My team] has recorded its best ever line rating yesterday with 5-3-2 formation. We have seen MS FC playing usualy playing with 4-3-3 formation.

But yesterday MS FC in thier second round SP CUP match against FC STALE come to the ground with 5-3-2 formation. Played to thier potential MSFC managed to score goal in the 10th minute of the game. Pascal van der Sloot managed to find the net with a sensational free kick.

But joy was over shadowed when MS FC when thier main defender Anthony Banerjee injured in the 25th minute had had to leave the field. Final MSFC managed to keep the 1 goal lead till the final whistle.
Shuriken
Assistant Coach

Post by Shuriken »

It's my first time in G Division and I am surprised that I still have a perfect record so far (10-0-0), especially with my team spirit being less than 40% most of the time. Maybe I have just gotten lucky so far? I usually play 5-3-2 with defensive wall and it seems to work nice with my team.
calin_g

Post by calin_g »

after 12 rounds, we're on the 3rd place, 2 points below the top 2 teams in G327. us and those 2 teams are the only undefeated clubs in this series, but since we're gonna play with them on our own stadium in the second half-season, we predict that in the end we'll be the only undefeated team :twisted: (and to defeat us is the challenge we make to the other teams for the rest of the season). on overall, it's all going as planed and i don't have the smallest doubt that SPC Inter 15 will be the champions in this div.
SP Club Inter 15

Return to “Casual chat”