No
7%
I dont know :)
6%

Total votes: 124

unicool
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by unicool »

kennyanu wrote:althoug i like the idea, it will be very hard for a manager of the national team to keep in track of all his players.....many good players form romania for example are in A division....but romania has no team there....so...if this will be a part of the game, the rule of the youth coordinator would have to change again....because a romanian player must be raised in romania, not in another country.

this is my oppinion, hope i have said something new...

i don't see the problem here.if a belgian manager or australian manager raise a romanian player in their teams is ok.in the national team of romania or any other country are not only players raised on that country....see france...a lot of players are from africa....borned and growned up there.

is a great ideea with WC but the manager of national team of a country has to be elected from the active managers from the forum.romania has a lot of managers on soccerproject but only 30-40 managers active on the forum.if we cannot comunicate with the manager of national team he should be sacked.
"Prostia inseamna sa faci acelasi lucru in mod repetat, asteptand rezultate diferite!"
"Liga a IV-a, seria a II-a, locul 3, ca să vadă toată țara unde-i Poli Timișoara!"
RubioJefe
Coach

Post by RubioJefe »

I agree with unicool. Respect to the way to find players faster for a National Coach, he could name some assistant scouts.
I like the idea that the Coach must attend to the forum, too.
************RubioJefe************
***Manager de Dioses o Demonios***

kennyanu

Post by kennyanu »

no...not assistant scouts. SP must put a new feature to every national coach. this future should contain every player of his nationality by his post.

because: there are 20.000 teams. every team could have a player...that could be a national player.
Revenit :)
RubioJefe
Coach

Post by RubioJefe »

I´ve worked in another manager game with the system I suggested and it was perfect.
If you think there´s no need of assistants, OK. The important thing is to find an easy way to make the WC possible.
************RubioJefe************
***Manager de Dioses o Demonios***

cercel_jr

Post by cercel_jr »

I want you to know that I read all of yout opinions here, and I think it's a very good ideea; that of making a WC. :wink:
I see that this time people are interested in this thread.
You should put it on the other country forums, so that everybody would know and interfer with it.
Manager: cyp
Team: Fotbal Club Botosani

May the random be with me!
Kronkattan
Team Board Member

Post by Kronkattan »

I voted yes, because i think this is a great idea, and i agree completely!
- Manager for Young Guns -
- Forum moderator -
Johann
Team Manager

Post by Johann »

that woule be a nice add-on to the game :wink:
Johann
happyna17

Post by happyna17 »

It is good idee :wink: I agree
Michal Kejchal
Team Board Member

Post by Michal Kejchal »

I want to mention another reason why to implement national teams. Its realy pragmatical one :P
Every nation needs to have a wide players base to be successful. So managers from a smaller countries (by smaller I mean countries with a lower number of managers) will be motivated to invite a new players into this game 8)
tuways
Team Board Member

Post by tuways »

I agree!! Great idea!
BOBO, mereu aproape...
happyna17

Post by happyna17 »

Please Sjarel any answer :wink:
Papa Bouba Diop

Post by Papa Bouba Diop »

we know,thats good idea.WC would be a new impulse for new managers to play SP but for active managers too. WC would be once a 4 seasons (as well as real). and that is question for creators...
Papa Bouba Diop - Valcíři Chomutov C.F. - na cestě za chybějícími trofejemi :lol:
unicool

Post by unicool »

Papa Bouba Diop wrote:we know,thats good idea.WC would be a new impulse for new managers to play SP but for active managers too. WC would be once a 4 seasons (as well as real). and that is question for creators...
is not so easy to implement such ideea and the servers are allready hard-tried and this will only make harm to the speed of the site.
"Prostia inseamna sa faci acelasi lucru in mod repetat, asteptand rezultate diferite!"
"Liga a IV-a, seria a II-a, locul 3, ca să vadă toată țara unde-i Poli Timișoara!"
Highoctan3
Groundsman

Post by Highoctan3 »

I want to recover this old thread, to ask a question.

Sjarel, is this SPWC technically imposibble?
FC Wanna Goal? - http://www.freewebs.com/fcwannagoal
Sorry for my poor English :!:

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”