New design features

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

bregovicion82
Coach

New design features

Post by bregovicion82 »

Hi,
I don't think that my proposals are very important, but if it is not so hard work to do it, I believe that it would be more easy and... fun to play soccerproject :)

So, first I'm thinking if we can have a shortcut (like the others from the left part of the screen) for Fixtures... because I frequently use this menu and it would be much easier to click just once for it...

And the second idea was to let managers to choose a colour for his account... I mean... the blue is fine, but choosing among few colours would be better...

That is all for now... thanks!
lee400
Team President

Re: New design features

Post by lee400 »

bregovicion82 wrote:Hi,
I don't think that my proposals are very important, but if it is not so hard work to do it, I believe that it would be more easy and... fun to play soccerproject :)

So, first I'm thinking if we can have a shortcut (like the others from the left part of the screen) for Fixtures... because I frequently use this menu and it would be much easier to click just once for it...

And the second idea was to let managers to choose a colour for his account... I mean... the blue is fine, but choosing among few colours would be better...

That is all for now... thanks!
ermm... the multi-layout option, as described, will be a new feature available in the future. Well, thats what Ive been told anyway.
Username: Sir Lee (former lee400)
Team: AFC Bournemouth (Former Yunderland FC)

NEED ANY HELP, TIPS OR ADVICE?
JOIN www.sptips.co.nr NOW AND ASK FOR 1:1 HELP! RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 24 HOURS!
sljivovica
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by sljivovica »

Yeah, some guys were working on different layouts, I thought it was PipKin with a friend.
FC Wageningen
S2: started in E.34
S13 - S19..: B.2
S20..: A!! (12th)
S21 - S22: B.2
S23..: A!! (15e)
S24-26: B.2 (12e)
S27 & onwards: C-division and lower.
Currently (S41): E.45

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”