Manager points by league

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

mosmartin
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Manager points by league

Post by mosmartin »

I understand that curently every league match worths 4 manager points(thanks cercel for the info) and this seems very odd to me.

Wouldn't be better if manager points given for a league WIN would be increased from Division to Division.

Example: H - 4 points, G - H+50%, F - H+50% or any other formula you might think of.

This seems to me as a nice reward for hard working managers that do a very good job in the higher divisions.

I think this isn't so hard to implement.
Zé da Silva

Post by Zé da Silva »

Speaking on the behalf of the People From Lower Divisions, I disapprove the idea. :lol:

But might indeed be fairer and reflect more accurately a team's value. There has been talk of changing the points system already: for instance, a chess-like ELO ranking has been proposed (for example, if Team A is better than Team B, you would get more points by beating team A than you would get by beating Team B).

(and I believe you meant F = G +50%)
mosmartin

Post by mosmartin »

Well I am in the loweste division possible for now. I just promoted to G division so I can include myself there.

On the other part, if you see things on the long run we would have a very good chance to close the gap on the people in front of us.

I don't know the chess pointing you mentioned, but any ranking would do as long as points are different.

You are right I meant F= G X 1.5 to be more accurate.

I also think something like this can be done regarding TS or player's morale increase after a game. It's something to beat a H division team, and a completely different thing to beat an A division team.

I know that TS in this game isn't compared to player's morale, but even if at the first look this ideeas might seem complicating the game, I think it would mean big improvements and are just fitted for SP's motto: Can you manage it? :D

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”