player value

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

calin_g
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by calin_g »

wesletje wrote:but then you get your unrealistic high prizes like now again...
how can you say that? would you not give 5-10 mil for a 17 year old player with 100 hidden skills and 3 other skills at 100? it doesn't seem unrealistic at all to me. unrealistic is to price a 67 global quality player with a maximum performance under 60 at 5 milion, for example. if the players would have a maximum listing price (and i repeat: just the LISTING PRICE, not the SELLING PRICE, the selling price can be much higher, if the buyers are dumb enough, who caress??..) according to their value, situations like those would not happen, and the market would offer more possibilities for the begginers.
zandyy
Team Manager

Post by zandyy »

calin_g wrote: how can you say that?
Bingo Einstein. That’s exactly the problem. One manager’s ‘unrealistic’ price is another one’s bargain. This issue was discussed so often previously on this forum, I suggest you go through it. Sheriffs try to deal with the question of what is an unreasonable price daily, and it is not an easy question to answer as there are so many factors at play, such as supply and demand, inflation and so on.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”