player value

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

calin_g
Member of the Soccer Project Association

player value

Post by calin_g »

i think that players shouldn't be put on the list at any amount you want. there should be some limits, according to the players value.. or, if not, it would be nice if the scout would suggest you how much to pay for a certain player, according to his quality, or his potential etc.
bunicutzu

Post by bunicutzu »

i don't agree. the market should be free as it is, competition makes the price. you are a manger, you have to know how much to pay for a player you want.
hannibal
Team President

Post by hannibal »

bunicutzu wrote:i don't agree. the market should be free as it is, competition makes the price. you are a manger, you have to know how much to pay for a player you want.
²
I love it when a plan comes together.
lee400
Team President

Post by lee400 »

bunicutzu wrote:i don't agree. the market should be free as it is, competition makes the price. you are a manger, you have to know how much to pay for a player you want.
I totally agree with you there... :wink:
then for example, a youth CM with 3 skills at 100%, with hidden skill 100% have a very low limit? :lol:
Username: Sir Lee (former lee400)
Team: AFC Bournemouth (Former Yunderland FC)

NEED ANY HELP, TIPS OR ADVICE?
JOIN www.sptips.co.nr NOW AND ASK FOR 1:1 HELP! RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 24 HOURS!
calin_g

Post by calin_g »

you were not paying attention.. i said that the price should have limits "ACCORDING TO THE PLAYER'S VALUE" (that is given by the klasse, the hidden skills, etc)... So, for example: an 18 year old player with 65 hidden skills and no skill emprovements can be put on the list and priced between 0 - 50000, and a player with 3 skills at 100% and 100 hidden skills between, let's say, 1 mil and 3 million. PS: i was only refering at the listing price, the price players are put on the transfer list, not that the players should not be selled at a price bigger than they worth.
sljivovica

Post by sljivovica »

I agree there should be limits. The way it is now is a mess.
It's too much a game of "how much can I get without the sheriffs bothering me"
FC Wageningen
S2: started in E.34
S13 - S19..: B.2
S20..: A!! (12th)
S21 - S22: B.2
S23..: A!! (15e)
S24-26: B.2 (12e)
S27 & onwards: C-division and lower.
Currently (S41): E.45
lee400
Team President

Post by lee400 »

calin_g wrote:you were not paying attention.. i said that the price should have limits "ACCORDING TO THE PLAYER'S VALUE" (that is given by the klasse, the hidden skills, etc)... So, for example: an 18 year old player with 65 hidden skills and no skill emprovements can be put on the list and priced between 0 - 50000, and a player with 3 skills at 100% and 100 hidden skills between, let's say, 1 mil and 3 million. PS: i was only refering at the listing price, the price players are put on the transfer list, not that the players should not be selled at a price bigger than they worth.
oh k. my bad...
but still, the market fluctuates between times, so surely, it will be a pain in the ass trying to make up a very difficult formula just to restrict people... :roll:
Username: Sir Lee (former lee400)
Team: AFC Bournemouth (Former Yunderland FC)

NEED ANY HELP, TIPS OR ADVICE?
JOIN www.sptips.co.nr NOW AND ASK FOR 1:1 HELP! RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 24 HOURS!
zandyy
Team Manager

Post by zandyy »

Note to Calin - Hidden Skill is between 70 and 100 (just like Stamina). There is no such thing as Hidden Skill of 65.
calin_g

Post by calin_g »

would you bet your life on that? i would suggest you to think again. I have a player in my team with 68,3 hidden skill (bartos koziol, rm - you can check it yourself), and i presume that he isn't the weakest player on hidden skill.. there must be players out there with smaller hidden skill value.. :wink:
Zé da Silva

Post by Zé da Silva »

calin_g wrote:I have a player in my team with 68,3 hidden skill (bartos koziol, rm - you can check it yourself)
Well, we can't immediately see the hidden skill of any player (even SPMT needs some simulations to gather the correct value), but using his current skills my calculations tell me that his hidden skill can be as high as 75.
zandyy
Team Manager

Post by zandyy »

Calin,

Want to listen and learn or would you rather bet your life on stuff?

You can only know exact value of Hidden Skill once the player is fully trained. In any way, the final value cannot be bellow 70.
calin_g

Post by calin_g »

man.. i'm not argueing with you about wich one of us knows the game better. i'm just telling you that i have on my team a player fully trained, who has 68,3 hidden skill. i dont' give a damn if all the players would tell me that a player cannot have below 70 (i've asked some friends, and they also told me that they have players like the one i'm telling you about). so stop bothering me with that.. it ain't the point anyway.. it's not that important
wesletje
Assistant Manager

Post by wesletje »

calin_g wrote:you were not paying attention.. i said that the price should have limits "ACCORDING TO THE PLAYER'S VALUE" (that is given by the klasse, the hidden skills, etc)... So, for example: an 18 year old player with 65 hidden skills and no skill emprovements can be put on the list and priced between 0 - 50000, and a player with 3 skills at 100% and 100 hidden skills between, let's say, 1 mil and 3 million. PS: i was only refering at the listing price, the price players are put on the transfer list, not that the players should not be selled at a price bigger than they worth.
a player with 100 hidden skill and 3 other skills at 100% is worth much more than 3 million. If that are the only skills he is been trained on... I have a youth player: Hidden skill = 97,3 and i get bids from over 4 millions, so ...
calin_g

Post by calin_g »

come on man, it was just an example, i said 3 mil just like i could have said 5 or 7 or 20 mil..
wesletje
Assistant Manager

Post by wesletje »

but then you get your unrealistic high prizes like now again...

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”