200 Transfers/Season

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

X-Tenzo
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by X-Tenzo »

In the image you can see the top-10, with login-buys-sales-total. 123 is of course a very big number, so maybe the topicstarter has a point we should limit that. As always it is hard to find a good maximum to set, but it turns out only 100 managers have done more than 40 transfers during season 20, so it looks like 20 incoming and 20 outgoing transfers each season should suffice…

Than you probably know who the smart guys are. The most attractive thing from Sp is the transfer market. If you minimise the maximum amount of players you can buy each season to 20, the difference between a good manager and a very good managers will decrease dramatically. So I'm really against this proposal, very very very much.

Why would you change it? Because 40.000 managers are not smart enough to trade? Those 100 who did are potential A players, and they can make the big difference because they know how to play and urn money. So have respect for those who found the key to succes!

Look Frrfrr, look Maccbi, The Skunks, Vlalex, Vesalius myself and many more. If you change the transfer market, those teams will not have a long existence. I'm sure there will never be such good teams anymore, and those teams are the most beautiful of Sp, why would you destroy that. This proposal has really pissed me off, my whole team and strategy is based on the transfer market.

If you change it, a noob maybe can win A in the feature. All fun will be gone and there will never be very good teams anymore, not the teams as we know today. This is the baddest proposal ever in my perspective, unbelievable!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by X-Tenzo on Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wanted: Youthplayers, Hiddenskill and mainskills minimum 280 together, aggression <20%
Woko

Post by Woko »

cool...
20 is the right number...
Jantar FC
Největší úspěch v minulém působení - 18.sezona - 1. v E.43
Nyní - boj v D.9
snowflake
Assistant Manager

Post by snowflake »

I agree with X-Tenzo ... because , think like this ..... if you make more transfers you get to know more players , with different nationalities , different names .... and this makes the game funnyer & attractive .
In my opinion , it shouldent bother us .... A game is such a fun when you can go above reality , not like the normal days in our lives.... This is what I think ...
F.157
X-Tenzo

Post by X-Tenzo »

snowflake wrote:I agree with X-Tenzo ... because , think like this ..... if you make more transfers you get to know more players , with different nationalities , different names .... and this makes the game funnyer & attractive .
In my opinion , it shouldent bother us .... A game is such a fun when you can go above reality , not like the normal days in our lives.... This is what I think ...
The number of players has nothing to do with the transfer market. When a players is born, an old one will disappear I guess. Only the very good players will play more scattered in different teams, and the gap between all divisons can decrease.
Wanted: Youthplayers, Hiddenskill and mainskills minimum 280 together, aggression <20%
Netris1

Post by Netris1 »

snowflake wrote:.... and this makes the game funnyer & attractive .
I agree with you :wink: .It can be start of ,,new era" :)
Sorry for the errors...I´m not English or American...
Netris->Hell Riders->E.21
Geronimo

Post by Geronimo »

Lmao, wrote a whole page on the comment of Xtenzo. And i had that damn bug, have no timeto retype it. That's a shame!
sljivovica

Post by sljivovica »

Geronimo wrote:Lmao, wrote a whole page on the comment of Xtenzo. And i had that damn bug, have no timeto retype it. That's a shame!
Hehe, that sucks. It's ALWAYS in the back of my head, any message I type that is more than 5 minutes, I do Ctrl-A and Cntrl-C to back up :P
FC Wageningen
S2: started in E.34
S13 - S19..: B.2
S20..: A!! (12th)
S21 - S22: B.2
S23..: A!! (15e)
S24-26: B.2 (12e)
S27 & onwards: C-division and lower.
Currently (S41): E.45
X-Tenzo

Post by X-Tenzo »

Geronimo wrote:Lmao, wrote a whole page on the comment of Xtenzo. And i had that damn bug, have no timeto retype it. That's a shame!
You make me curious. :lol:
Geronimo

Post by Geronimo »

X-Tenzo wrote:
You make me curious. :lol:
I found some likenesses and differences in our way of thinking. And like i'm used too, I always defend my point of view in a nice report. But bye bye report and bye bye effort. This is the only forum where I have that bug, can't it be shut down or something. Freakin' annoying :p
X-Tenzo

Post by X-Tenzo »

You're not the only one, I have it too, and sometimes your whole text is gone. Pretty annoying, but you can type it again whenever you want to.
bats1903

Post by bats1903 »

X-Tenzo wrote:You're not the only one, I have it too, and sometimes your whole text is gone. Pretty annoying, but you can type it again whenever you want to.
You dont have to type it again. Use the back button in you're browser, copy the tekst, use the back button again and the press the new replay butten ans paste you're tekst.
ImageImageImage
X-Tenzo

Post by X-Tenzo »

bats1903 wrote:
X-Tenzo wrote:You're not the only one, I have it too, and sometimes your whole text is gone. Pretty annoying, but you can type it again whenever you want to.
You dont have to type it again. Use the back button in you're browser, copy the tekst, use the back button again and the press the new replay butten ans paste you're tekst.
Most of the time that works indeed, but sometimes it wont, and everything is gone.
Geronimo

Post by Geronimo »

bats1903 wrote: You dont have to type it again. Use the back button in you're browser, copy the tekst, use the back button again and the press the new replay butten ans paste you're tekst.
I know but I accidently clicked on the google logo. So i advanced two pages instead of going back. That's why I lost it all. Otherwise i would have used you way of handling bats :)
warchilde

Post by warchilde »

sljivovica wrote: For instance Oprescus this year.. did so many transfers, maybe good for him, but for the A-division it just isn't cool to have a non-competing team.
so what, oprescu wasn't the only uncompeting team...maccabi was just as uncompeting with less transfers..i don't really see the point in this. in real life you can rebuild your team using alot more ways that those available in Sp. Do we have a youth team??? a reserve team??? like in England for instance??? no, we don't. we get maximum 3 players each season form our youth academy, while real life team can get as many as needed. You want to implement this in Sp aswell? i don't think so. this is a game, we can't make it identical to life, since it would loose all it's charm.
There have been teams who took advantage of the 200 transfers thing and closing it now would only make things worse....it would increase the gap between small and big teams, since as we all know, transfers are the best way to make money, if you know your way around the transfer market.

I don't see this fair. And not just because i'm in the top 10 :lol: :lol:
sljivovica

Post by sljivovica »

warchilde wrote:so what, oprescu wasn't the only uncompeting team...maccabi was just as uncompeting with less transfers..
Chill man, this was not a personal attack on Oprescu... I just used him as an example because he is in the top-10 of traders AND in the A-division.
Also, in my opinion, teams that throw away 30 games make the A-division less exciting. Yes, that includes Maccbi and pretty much 1-3 teams in each division. I prefer teams like (just an example) Bruggenhof, who prove you don't need 50 transfers/season to be one of the best teams. Many more examples are possible, and I'm sure that teams like X-tenzo, Skunks and also Oprescu can stay on their level without all that.
warchilde wrote: i don't really see the point in this. in real life you can rebuild your team using alot more ways that those available in Sp. Do we have a youth team??? a reserve team??? like in England for instance???
Seriously, how many youth-players move to the A-team in normal pro-teams each season? 1? 2? 3? I think SP is pretty close to the real numbers there.
Reserve-teams? Let's include those with youth.
And what other ways are there? Transfers.... that's it I think, unless players come falling from the sky. So except for the reserve-teams, your arguments don't really hold.
And real teams don't buy 20 players/season.
FC Wageningen
S2: started in E.34
S13 - S19..: B.2
S20..: A!! (12th)
S21 - S22: B.2
S23..: A!! (15e)
S24-26: B.2 (12e)
S27 & onwards: C-division and lower.
Currently (S41): E.45

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”