200 Transfers/Season

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

warchilde
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by warchilde »

yup, it's fun for me. and i'm definitely not the only one. so, you want me to stop having fun? :P :P :P

yes, isis said it is a bad thing. :D :D :D

when it gets boring, you can stop you know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's not realistic. there are A LOT of things that are not realistical in this game. you can't make everything realistic, because it's a game, it's not real :wink: :wink:
Geronimo

Post by Geronimo »

warchilde wrote:yup, it's fun for me. and i'm definitely not the only one. so, you want me to stop having fun? :P :P :P

yes, isis said it is a bad thing. :D :D :D

when it gets boring, you can stop you know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's not realistic. there are A LOT of things that are not realistical in this game. you can't make everything realistic, because it's a game, it's not real :wink: :wink:
*zucht*

- like i said fun for you (lets wait for how long)
- you're probably not the only, that's true. Still a specific charasteric isn't a collective one
- i've read two reply's of isis, don't see the word bad in her quotes
- well the goal of an online game is too have a certain amount of players, and mostly a rising amount of players. So if players stop playing it means something is wrong. The reason for that is something to be discussed in another topic (maybe the tl is an item in that discussion? who knows).
- a game is not realistic true, but i don't see Obi wan Kenobi as a teammember of my squad with skills like 'vanishing' or 'handling a sword'. So yes, SP is based on reality. But you can't manage to keep something for 100 % reality, that's why everybody is playing soccer on his pc.
mosmartin

Post by mosmartin »

I didn't read all of this, I will make time to read and answer tomorrow but for now just one remark:
WTF? After the buy it now measure do you want to distroy this game?
After all, WTF, let's just BAN the guys that are good managers in this game and finish it.

This game is more then soccer manager, it's a market and this is the best part of the game. We don't have strategies to play, lot's of positions, systems, etc, but we do have a managing game where economics and marketablity counts a lot. So why ruin it?

Not to mention that prices will go crazy, all the revenues system has to be changed, etc. Where should we put the gap that will widen a lot between the older managers and new ones?
Geronimo

Post by Geronimo »

mosmartin wrote:I didn't read all of this, I will make time to read and answer tomorrow but for now just one remark:
After all, WTF, let's just BAN the guys that are good managers in this game and finish it.
Sometimes i feel alone in my world with some good arguments :(
Where should we put the gap that will widen a lot between the older managers and new ones?
That's a goal, not a problem
Sjarel

Post by Sjarel »

mosmartin wrote:I didn't read all of this, I will make time to read and answer tomorrow but for now just one remark:

This game is more then soccer manager, it's a market and this is the best part of the game. We don't have strategies to play, lot's of positions, systems, etc, but we do have a managing game where economics and marketablity counts a lot. So why ruin it?

Not to mention that prices will go crazy, all the revenues system has to be changed, etc. Where should we put the gap that will widen a lot between the older managers and new ones?
If you want to discuss the Instant-Buy-Price, please do so in the other topic.

If you want to criticize this feature, please tell us why it's bad in your opinion instead of only saying that it is bad.
SoccerProject: Can you manage it ?
warchilde

Post by warchilde »

Geronimo wrote:
Where should we put the gap that will widen a lot between the older managers and new ones?
That's a goal, not a problem
that's a goal????? lol, and you want to bring more players to this game by increasing the gap between them and the old players???? good strategy, i can't criticize it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sljivovica

Post by sljivovica »

Sjarel should put a poll on the main site for these things, so all 38.000 can vote.
FC Wageningen
S2: started in E.34
S13 - S19..: B.2
S20..: A!! (12th)
S21 - S22: B.2
S23..: A!! (15e)
S24-26: B.2 (12e)
S27 & onwards: C-division and lower.
Currently (S41): E.45
yockr

Post by yockr »

I really don't think that the game will be more popular when the transfers will be limited to 20 out and in :? Make it 35-35 as mentioned before, and I agree.
Team: The Gunners FC
SPInfo: SoccerProject calculators
Geronimo

Post by Geronimo »

warchilde wrote: that's a goal????? lol, and you want to bring more players to this game by increasing the gap between them and the old players???? good strategy, i can't criticize it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Minimising the gap between A players and H players on this very moment is a goal indeed. Maybe i should have explained myself on that one, srry. Although the statement itself isn't clear to me, what is meant with the words 'old' and 'new'. If it's meant A and H players, i'm still right.
warchilde

Post by warchilde »

the gap between A and B is damn big as it is now. the gap between A and H.....to big to check :lol: :lol: :lol:

and old in my post is meant as OLD player, one that has been in the game for long. and new, those players that just had their first contact with SP.
fbi1188
Team Manager

Post by fbi1188 »

100 buying + 100 selling = 200 THERES ALREADY 200!!!!!!!!!
Fbi1188
FC Borussia M

Image(Of Latvia )

http://www.battle-strategy.com/

Player: Etheldreda the Hammer
-DER HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-
X-Tenzo

Post by X-Tenzo »

fbi1188 wrote:100 buying + 100 selling = 200 THERES ALREADY 200!!!!!!!!!
And that's just the point dude!
Wanted: Youthplayers, Hiddenskill and mainskills minimum 280 together, aggression <20%
wolfie
Assistant Manager

Post by wolfie »

why on earth would u even consider buying 100 and selling 100 players in 1 season. most likely u won't have enough money to buy really good players anyway.
as to the gap between a div and h div is huge of course it is. this is not an overnight game this is a game u have to play for years. training players, sell a few, buy a few to improve your team it takes time and passions. u can get from h div to a div, but not overnight. i've been playing now for over a year or from season 13 to now and i managed to get to e div and it becomes harder and harder each time you go up 1. if u want it easy look for another game. this is a challenge
S13 H1863 3rd
S14 H1863 1st
S15 G 623 1st
S16 F 207 3rd
S17 F207 2nd
mosmartin

Post by mosmartin »

1. Maybe you should make a poll, at least here if not in the game.

2. If you want to make this game more like real soccer there are a lot of measures that should be taken before.

3. You should increase considerably all the money revenues in the game to make up for this handicap.

4. Player prices will grow and the gap between old and new managers will grow bigger.

5. There are so many things about this game that are not like in real soccer and this is the smallest one to affect people here.

6. Someone said that E.G. Real Madrid or any other real club do not transfer 100, 200 players. This is very true, but I wonder if they have any ideea that they have at least 5-6 teams more, each of 25 players. So do we have to change the whole youth system?

7. If you cut a money oportunity(for managers that see it and can exploit it, of course) then you leave the game more and more in the luck chances.
Should we all base ourselves for the luck we have in promoting youths?
I've hear managers in A or B divisions that play the game for years that did not grew a decent youth in this game. I think it's my case to because I bought like over 20 by now and I did not had one good youth.

So, I wonder, why spoil something that is good at this game?
Tonyw
Assistant Manager

Post by Tonyw »

Why do many on the forum think that if you limit the amount of players you buy the prices will go up ?

can you please explain why you think this is the case.

I feel that it would have the reverse effect, driving up the prices only of the most sort after players, whilst the remainder will reduce in price as you will only place bids on players you actually want to keep in your squad.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”