200 Transfers/Season

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

warchilde
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by warchilde »

mosmartin wrote: So, I wonder, why spoil something that is good at this game?
well, mate...because it was asked by you know who. and you know just as good as i do that they make the rules in this game :wink:
Geronimo

Post by Geronimo »

@ mosmartin

I agree with you on point 2 and 3, on the rest i won't agree with you. Not going to explain myself because i just typed again a message and it dissapeared again (even when i used the back button ffs) and because i always keep on saying the same things. But don't really wanna get it, i think so.

eg.
5. There are so many things about this game that are not like in real soccer and this is the smallest one to affect people here.

What do you consider as big ? The lay-out was a big change but it didn't affect the gameplay. In my opinion the last 5 seasons there were very few changes in the real gameplay of sp so. If you can name big differences + negative effects go ahead.
7. . If you cut a money oportunity(for managers that see it and can exploit it, of course) then you leave the game more and more in the luck chances.
Should we all base ourselves for the luck we have in promoting youths?
I've hear managers in A or B divisions that play the game for years that did not grew a decent youth in this game. I think it's my case to because I bought like over 20 by now and I did not had one good youth.
Darn 40 transfers on a season, let's think. One season = 63 days in real life. So that makes 0.333 part of a player you can transfer on one day of a season. In better terms: you can sell or buy one player each three days with the new rule. Quite interesting is it.
C.A. Peñarol
Team President

Post by C.A. Peñarol »

hey guys, haven't been on the forums lately, but i think no one will ever make 100 transfers in one season anyways, most likely if they're going for a full rebuild they still won't reach 50.

In my case I've renovated 90% of my team but never even came close to reaching the limit. I guess the limit should be changed to something lower even though it doesn't bother anyone, it's not a bug or an issue we should worry about at this moment.

We should concentrate on improving in other areas, i guess.
Manager: Gabriel_

Season 23 G.240 16th
Season 24 H.720 5th
Season 25 H.720 1st
Season 26 G.240 1st
Season 27 F.80 1st
Season 28 E.27 1st
Season 29 D.9 1st
Season 30 C.3 3rd
Season 31 C.3 1st
Season 32 B.1 2nd
Season 33 A.1 ???
mosmartin

Post by mosmartin »

Well it quite bothers good managers if you decrease the limit.

I'm not saying that good managers have to make 200 transfers, but I think they should.

My first season(3/4 of a season) I had around 180 and I was a noob.
Money from transfers it's the only thing that tightens the gap between old and new managers.
spootytown
Team Board Member

Post by spootytown »

The recent issue with poor ad boards is a great illustration of why people want to, or have to, make so many transfers. I have offered to me right now only 6 ad boards, at an average of 31.67 days. That is just under 2 boards per season! As I have 8 boards, that leads to only income of 156K for an entire season (9750x2x8).

It makes me look elsewhere for income... Find out other good ways to make income and people won't have to turn it into a trading game!
dardar_3

Post by dardar_3 »

I agree with this ideea...

In reality for Milan is impossibile to make 2 transfers in a period... :roll:

20sells and 20buys will be enough..
Diavolo

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”