maximum wage for value

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

gerben
Team Manager

maximum wage for value

Post by gerben »

why not giving the players a maximum wage, calculated the their skills
for exemple, a plyer with 80 rating gets a maximum wage of 7000 a win bonus of 6000 and a contract bonus of 120000

why?
i placed a bid on a player http://www.soccerproject.com/spnewl_spe ... ewWindow=1#
he has 80, but after i placed the bid i saw that his wage was 70000, i placed a new offer with a lower wage, but the players refuses, so when i get him i have to sack him because his wage is to expensive for my team,
or i have to sell him, nut propably no one will buy him because the wage is so high.

why not making it possible to redraw your offer, even if you are the highest bidder, every good manager game has that opportunity

to bad cant give up that manager from that player for cheating
once a blue always a blue, everton 4 life

david moyes, vrebos fc
terry
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by terry »

It's the third topic you open because you made a fault. Just accept that it's you're own fault!

Redrawing you're offer can't because it's a rule!
http://www.scheidsrechters.be de site voor scheidsrechters

Jupiler-McDonalds
Skatanic

Post by Skatanic »

Just imagine how you would feel if someone offered you a lot of money for a player, and at the last moment he withdraws that offer. 'nuff said.

But, however, I do agree that there should be a cap on wages according to their skills.
'Reporter: Bang, there goes your unbeaten run. Can you take it?'
"Skatanic: No, I'm just going to crumble like a wreck. I'll go home, become
an alcoholic and maybe jump off a bridge. Umm, I think I can take it, yeah."
terry

Post by terry »

Skatanic wrote:Just imagine how you would feel if someone offered you a lot of money for a player, and at the last moment he withdraws that offer. 'nuff said.

But, however, I do agree that there should be a cap on wages according to their skills.
I don't agree with that. If there will be a player with a Global rating of 99%, (I don't take 100%, cause that's almost impossible, and 99 would sure be the best player ever) then he needs a wage of almost 50K/match. 70K is just a little bit higher, so I think it's a good maximum wage. :wink:

Jupiler-McDonalds
Skatanic

Post by Skatanic »

terry wrote:
Skatanic wrote:Just imagine how you would feel if someone offered you a lot of money for a player, and at the last moment he withdraws that offer. 'nuff said.

I don't agree with that. If there will be a player with a Global rating of 99%, (I don't take 100%, cause that's almost impossible, and 99 would sure be the best player ever) then he needs a wage of almost 50K/match. 70K is just a little bit higher, so I think it's a good maximum wage. :wink:
What he means is that, for example, you can 't pay a player of 30% GR a wage of 70000 and things like that.
'Reporter: Bang, there goes your unbeaten run. Can you take it?'
"Skatanic: No, I'm just going to crumble like a wreck. I'll go home, become
an alcoholic and maybe jump off a bridge. Umm, I think I can take it, yeah."
terry

Post by terry »

Skatanic wrote:
terry wrote:

What he means is that, for example, you can 't pay a player of 30% GR a wage of 70000 and things like that.
Oh, sorry, but I still don't like the proposal. You should watch out yourself when you bid on a player. A manager in RL can put a 0 to much also, so when you bid to much, it's your own fault.

Jupiler-McDonalds
calin_g

Post by calin_g »

i totally agree with you gerben. there are already to many players on the transfer market with enormous wages (given to them by mistake by their managers), that nobody affords to sign. and many of them are good players. this messure you're suggesting could be the solution to that problem
zandyy
Team Manager

Post by zandyy »

The reason this player and others have high wages is that at some point they were bought on a free transfer. It is inevitable that when there's no transfer price, managers compete by offering a better deal to the player. I therefore think that the actual topic here is whether free transfers are good or bad. If you think they are good, you cannot cap wages; if you think they're bad, just lobby to cancel that function - there's no reason to cap wages, wages are never high just because a manager 'made a mistake'...

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”