Player salaries

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

cercel_jr
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Player salaries

Post by cercel_jr »

I don't know if this is really an improvement but can stop some problems at offering a salary to a player when buying one.
So, when I want to buy a player I make him an offer, first I offer the money for transfer and then the salary and victory bonus and signing bonus.
The game ask's me: "are you sure you want to give this money?" And when this question is asked the fields for salary, victory bonus and signing bonus resets to the values which were before giving him a new offer.

Plese do something about this. It is about being carefull but, I give an offer and a salary and say ok, then the game asks me are u sure, but he edits the salary offer, without saying something about it.

I lost about 2M with this issue in 2 transfers. Now, I can support this, but what about a beginer manager?

I'm sorry if it's not needed, but can save manager careers.
Manager: cyp
Team: Fotbal Club Botosani

May the random be with me!
Black_eagle

Post by Black_eagle »

i noticed that but this happens only when the player is not happy with the contract you offer. so when you are asked if you want to give the money, the salary also resets to the original values( or a close value. short version: it is reseted to the sallary that the player wants). if he is happy with the offer they wont reset. :roll:
Sjarel

Re: Player salaries

Post by Sjarel »

cercel_jr wrote:I don't know if this is really an improvement but can stop some problems at offering a salary to a player when buying one.
So, when I want to buy a player I make him an offer, first I offer the money for transfer and then the salary and victory bonus and signing bonus.
The game ask's me: "are you sure you want to give this money?" And when this question is asked the fields for salary, victory bonus and signing bonus resets to the values which were before giving him a new offer.

Plese do something about this. It is about being carefull but, I give an offer and a salary and say ok, then the game asks me are u sure, but he edits the salary offer, without saying something about it.

I lost about 2M with this issue in 2 transfers. Now, I can support this, but what about a beginer manager?

I'm sorry if it's not needed, but can save manager careers.
I don't understand how you can lose money by this. When I offer a salary to a player, the numbers to which the salary is being reset are always lower ...
SoccerProject: Can you manage it ?
cercel_jr

Post by cercel_jr »

For example there was a player I boght, a CF.
First he was asking for about 6k salary, 0 victory bonus and 1,5M signing bonus.

I made my offer of 9M and edited the salary at 7k or so, and lowered the signing bonus to bout 100k. I pressed ok, and then the game asked me are you sure you want to make an offer of 9M? And the other fields were edited like this: salary 7k, my salary offer, victory bonus 0 and signing bonus 1,5M.
I answered the question, that I want to make the offer but didnt know about the change in signing bonus field. And so I lost 1,5M. :roll:

I know it is very much my fault because I didnt' noticed the change, but he could first say that he doesn't agree with the salary and the other bonuses.

Sjarel

Post by Sjarel »

You have a point, I'll see what I can do...
Sjarel

Post by Sjarel »

cercel_jr wrote:For example there was a player I boght, a CF.
First he was asking for about 6k salary, 0 victory bonus and 1,5M signing bonus.

I made my offer of 9M and edited the salary at 7k or so, and lowered the signing bonus to bout 100k. I pressed ok, and then the game asked me are you sure you want to make an offer of 9M? And the other fields were edited like this: salary 7k, my salary offer, victory bonus 0 and signing bonus 1,5M.
I answered the question, that I want to make the offer but didnt know about the change in signing bonus field. And so I lost 1,5M. :roll:

I know it is very much my fault because I didnt' noticed the change, but he could first say that he doesn't agree with the salary and the other bonuses.
I tried to make an offer on a player that was on the transfer list and asked for a siging bonus. I changed the signing bonus to 0 and made my offer. Then the game asked if I was sure I wanted to make that bid, but the signing stayed 0.

Can you explain to me how I can reproduce you problem ?
Woko

Post by Woko »

Sjarel wrote:

I tried to make an offer on a player that was on the transfer list and asked for a siging bonus. I changed the signing bonus to 0 and made my offer. Then the game asked if I was sure I wanted to make that bid, but the signing stayed 0.

I think the problem appears when the signing bonus is only deleted and 0 isn´t written...
4 cercel: Don´t only delete it, you must write "0" into the table...
Jantar FC
Největší úspěch v minulém působení - 18.sezona - 1. v E.43
Nyní - boj v D.9
Sjarel

Post by Sjarel »

In that case I don't consider this a bug.
bunicutzu

Post by bunicutzu »

Woko wrote:I think the problem appears when the signing bonus is only deleted and 0 isn´t written...
I understand that he wrote 100k:
cercel_jr wrote:lowered the signing bonus to bout 100k.
It's interesting, i didn't find this problem, only this:
when the player does not accept the offer, the offer to the team resets so you have to retype it.
cercel_jr

Post by cercel_jr »

Woko wrote:
Sjarel wrote:

I think the problem appears when the signing bonus is only deleted and 0 isn´t written...
Indeed I only delete the whole offer and don't type anything instead. Next time I will type 0.
Thank you.

Maxime

Post by Maxime »

've had the same problem to, if the player asks from in the begin for 400k sign bonus and you delete that and put it to 0 and give hm more salary then the 'game' says: Are you sure you want to make this offer and then the signbonus is back to 400k ! so if you didn't notice that you lost 400k although you gave him a higher salary..
Team: Club Brugge K.v
Name: Ghetto

Seizoen21: KAMPIOEN
Seizoen22: KAMPIOEN
Seizoen23: 6e plaats (Handelen & hervormen)
Seizoen24: 2e plaats F159
Seizoen25: 14e plaats E 53 ( alles verkocht)
Seizoen26: F157 (behoud)

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”