Wages negotations

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

dawron
Team President

Wages negotations

Post by dawron »

I would like to present a few ideas about current wages negotations and how it could be improved.

There are two fundamental formulas under the current system:
- Each player demand some basic wage depending on his global rating regardless of his age.
- Each player demand higher (or the same) wage on each new contract. (There is one exception: New players and players just arrived from Youth centres will accept lower wages becose of their low global rating before they start training.)

This formulas are the cause of these two indiscretions:
- Old players whose performance is falling down (over 31 years old) still demand too much high wages. They demand even higher wages then they had during their's top performance period. It's unrealistic and it's making them unsaleable (even they could still serve as experienced team leaders and captains in lover divisions). This is the reason why nearly no players remain in SP system till the retirement. Instead of it they are deleted from the system much earlier.
- Players who has been transferlisted for a Free transfer (and therefore they has got the "dream wages" offers) will not accept wages adequate to their global ratings no more, even if their "dream" contract has ended and they didn't got any new offer. It's unrealistic too. It means that each player who has been free-transfered once is useless for the rest of his life. And the same issure will happen when somebody make an incredible high wage offer by a mistake (e.g.: 60K instead of 6K and so on).

How can it be fixed out?
- Players should accept lower wage offers at the end of current contract (?in the last 10 days?) if: a) they are 31+ years old; b) their current wages were (?two times?) higher then is appropriate to theirs global rating.
It means they will actively try to get new contract (whoever offers it - the current team or another one).
- Players should accept wages adequate to their global rating (regardless of former wages) in the case they were sacked too.
Tatran Střešovice
My máme slabý kádr jak hovado!
zandyy
Team Manager

Post by zandyy »

Very good idea Dawron!
mosmartin
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by mosmartin »

I must admit that I like the transfer market just as it is, besides I have not seen yet a player that gets deleted because of his high wage. I mean a good or very good player,not average one because they are plenty of averages.

This way not many people aford that much free players.
PS: This will also incourage people to make two teams, one to get the player from the free list and their main team where the player should get after all.
dawron
Team President

Post by dawron »

mosmartin wrote:I must admit that I like the transfer market just as it is, besides I have not seen yet a player that gets deleted because of his high wage. I mean a good or very good player,not average one because they are plenty of averages.
I like the transfer system as it is too, mosmartin. It means I don't wanna change the way how it works. This should only prolong the SP player's careers. This way should also average players get a chance to find new contracts when they become 31 or older, not only the best ones.
mosmartin wrote:PS: This will also incourage people to make two teams, one to get the player from the free list and their main team where the player should get after all.
It will not. Imagin such a cheater has to set up the second team and win the free-transfer auction first. Then he must wait until the player's contract end and finally he must set him on transferlist for general public where everybody can make an offer. Maybe You miss the point - player's should not accept any lower wages offer during the lenght of current contract, just in the closing days of such a contract.
Tatran Střešovice
My máme slabý kádr jak hovado!
mosmartin

Post by mosmartin »

@dawron: You are right, I missed the part with the end of the contract.
It sounds good, but as I said wage can be lowered even on this system.
Cheers
cercel_jr

Post by cercel_jr »

mosmartin wrote:It sounds good, but as I said wage can be lowered even on this system.
Indeed, as I said on another topic, big wages can be lowered almost to a normal wage. But why should he find how to do this when he can try to change the whole wage system to be more easier for him.
Manager: cyp
Team: Fotbal Club Botosani

May the random be with me!

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”