Injuries

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Donetsk
Groundsman

Injuries

Post by Donetsk »

Hi,

I play this game for 1.5 years, during that time I saw a lot of emails from the players about so many injuries and the same amount replies like "it's normal, it's like in real life, don't play your players a lot"

But the thing is it is a game where people comes to have some fun, not to add more frustrations to their lives. Injuries are part of the game, but why it should be so many of them for such a big period of time. I want to play my best players against my opponents best players, unfortunately this is almost never happens. Injuries with durations of 8-10 days killing it. Why not to keep them to 5 days with fitness loss of 15% per injury day and at least minimize randomness of injury during training to minimum combining with less severe outcome. I keep up with my players injuries during games this season, but 5th injury during training this season with outcome of 5 days minimum (add to this fitness goes down from 100% to 0% which means you don't want to play players at least 6-7 days) I think is too much.

Thanks
Donetsk
Groundsman

Post by Donetsk »

13 days since I posted and 3 more players went down during training, makes it 8 up to date not to count players injured during games. Why not to create a random event were entire team going down, so manager just call the season off and start do something else? LOL
SBroccoli
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by SBroccoli »

I think you should take a look in the english GD forum. We recently had a thread about this phenomenon with some interesting ideas.
Currently playing in D11
FC The White Caps fan

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”