Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

piterpan
Coach

about that new feature -- instant bye price

Post by piterpan »

it is an excellent ideea but i think that need some improvements

e.x.
i think that it is better if when a manager put a player on the transefr list to decide from the begining also a price for an instant buy

during the period that he can’t sell the player (3 days as you intend to change)every manager who like that player for an instant buy can bid that price for him but the difference between them ( if are 2 ore more managers that bid for the same instant buy price)will be what they offer to the player( who is giving high salary or anything else in contract ) and the manager who give the best contract for the player will have the player after these 3- days period instantly ( this is apparently the same as the player is selling for free but in these case with a fixed price in plus for the team.And in these way you can control if anyone is cheating and also a lot of managers have time to see and to participate in biding)

if no one has bid that instant bye price in this 3-day period the player will continue on transfer list usually as is now for some other days and who gives more money will have the player
piterpan
Coach

Post by piterpan »

as i see no one has posted in my topic

maybe i hadn't explain clearly what i think or it's hard to aplicate but there is any admin ore someone else who can give a idea or just tell me i'm wrong.
renitsa
Assistant Coach

Post by renitsa »

this measure that you are proposing will rise the salaries of the players and advantage the teams with more money. i'm against it.
piterpan
Coach

Post by piterpan »

first of all thanks for your response

yeah this is evident with salaries but that feature instant buy price ( to be honest) will afect teams in H & G becouse they don't have enough money to participate on those bids and i suposed that every manager will put players on high prices for instant buy

these feature is more for those managers who have a long time in SP and now have a saturation on these game and wants to spend a limit time and wants to buy good players
Zé da Silva
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Zé da Silva »

piterpan wrote:these feature is more for those managers who have a long time in SP and now have a saturation on these game and wants to spend a limit time and wants to buy good players
So if the player will go to whoever offers the highest salary at the end of the three days, that pretty much goes against the point, as you can't know if you'll get the player or not.
fbi1188
Team Manager

Re: about that new feature -- instant bye price

Post by fbi1188 »

i dont like this idea :(
because like Zé da Silva sad "you can't know if you'll get the player or not."

but it will make game much better ;)
hmm but what life will be in H & G divisions??only with old players?
Fbi1188
FC Borussia M

Image(Of Latvia )

http://www.battle-strategy.com/

Player: Etheldreda the Hammer
-DER HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”