Influence of new trainer should depend on performance

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

zandyy
Team Manager

Post by zandyy »

Isis wrote:Players' morale is up with 10 points. It has been like that forever.
My bad, I stand corrected! Just goes to show I haven’t been taking advantage of this enough, only done it twice.
Isis wrote: If you change things this way, I think you should definitely keep the time limit.
I agree.
Isis wrote: Or wouldn't it encourage managers to leave the Cup for what it is (even more than they do now)?
I’m not sure I agree with you on that, but how about we drop the Cup from the conditioning, and rely solely on the position in the League to determine the effect of sacking a coach? I don’t think it should be this way, but would that solve your concerns? I think a team fighting relegation is likely to be either out of the Cup already, or if it still is in there then the Cup becomes its focus as the League is no longer relevant - don't forget the reason managers drop from the Cup is in order to play better on Thursday League games.
el stino wrote:my coach is good, but my team can do better if I take a new coach.
I strongly disagree. When a successful coach is sacked at the height of their success, many of the players would be unhappy and confidence of fans and players will drop. It sure happened in the Morinho/Grant example.
sljivovica wrote:But firing your coach when you're in 1st or 2nd place, or far in the Cup should be punished and not rewarded.
The point is, we gotta come up with simple rules for when there is an effect and what effect that is. I think a condition such as “far in the Cup” is too complicated. Either the team is in the Cup or it isn't.
Isis
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Isis »

I'm only afraid that the team just below the relegation line has too big an advantage over the team that just above the relegation line. I think that's not fair.

Maybe it should be dependant on the numbers of matches that had been lost during the past week(s)?
Woko
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Woko »

Isis wrote:I'm only afraid that the team just below the relegation line has too big an advantage over the team that just above the relegation line. I think that's not fair.

Maybe it should be dependant on the numbers of matches that had been lost during the past week(s)?
Should be dependent on last performances - on form...
Jantar FC
Největší úspěch v minulém působení - 18.sezona - 1. v E.43
Nyní - boj v D.9

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”