Anger management sessions

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Gais
Assistant Coach

Post by Gais »

My opinion is that the only thing that would be realistic in this matter would be that aggression decreases as the player grows older, this is what happens in real life, as the player matures.

For example, let's say you get a 17yr old youth at 80% aggression, when he is 20 he could have 75% aggression, when he is 25 maybe 60% and after like 28 it could drastically go down cuz of all that experince the player would have.

just an idea..
Razvanica
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: Anger management sessions

Post by Razvanica »

This could also take money out of the game with the right implementation.
Harder, better, faster, stronger
PaToM
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: Anger management sessions

Post by PaToM »

I think this is a good idea.
As Gais said, the agression should relate to the age of a player, but I think it shouldn't only decrease, but also increase e.g. from 17-21y it wil increase from 67% up to 72%, but then it will only decrease for example down to 60%.
As mentioned, there should be also sth like meditation course, in which the player should be able to decrease his agression. There could be 2 ways of decreasing (not to choose from, just choose which one will be better to implement):
a) by some limited amount of agression e.g. decrease by 30agr -> 80agr - 30agr = 50agr
b) by percentage e.g. decrease by 30% -> 80agr - 30% = 56agr
So the lowest achievable value of agression of a player would be in case of a) 50agr and in case of b) 56agr. Of course, it shouldn' be cheap, e.g. 1 hour of course = €15'000 = decrease by 2%.
What do YOU think?
FC Hostage
_________
Slovak League (Slovenská Liga)

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) <-- This is Bunny, The Great Emperor.
Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”