Unaccepted friendlies - Set line-up option

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Woko
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Unaccepted friendlies - Set line-up option

Post by Woko »

I really miss an option to set line-up in a friendly match when an invatation wasn´t accepted...
When i send an invatation to the pool, i (E division manager) don´t have any chance to set players into the match, because this invatation is accepted just before simulation or isn´t accepted at all...
If i had an option to set it before invatation accepted, it would help me a lot...
In the other hand the number of these should be limited in order to protect server from being thrashing by useless data...
Jantar FC
Největší úspěch v minulém působení - 18.sezona - 1. v E.43
Nyní - boj v D.9
cruxify
Team President

Re: Unaccepted friendlies - Set line-up option

Post by cruxify »

Woko wrote:I really miss an option to set line-up in a friendly match when an invatation wasn´t accepted...
When i send an invatation to the pool, i (E division manager) don´t have any chance to set players into the match, because this invatation is accepted just before simulation or isn´t accepted at all...
If i had an option to set it before invatation accepted, it would help me a lot...
In the other hand the number of these should be limited in order to protect server from being thrashing by useless data...
Yes I agree it would be a good feature as, like you said, the other manager can accept the invite 5 min from sim and you play your A team when you don't want to.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”