13%
i don't care
5%

Total votes: 40

cruxify
Team President

Post by cruxify »

Razvanica wrote:
cruxify wrote:You're a pretty prominent figure within the SP community (at least I assume so) so why don't you ask some of the Romanian community to post and back this idea up. With a lot of support coming from the Romanian community I'm sure it would increase chances of it coming to fruition.
And what do you want us to say? The idea sounds good, I didn't heard anyone opposing it. So I don't really know how can we support it because there is noone to argue against. :roll:
There's nothing you can really say, just support it. More people supporting the idea, the more evident it will be that people want this implemented, therefore Sjarel might take more notice.
kennyanu
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by kennyanu »

cruxify wrote:You're a pretty prominent figure within the SP community (at least I assume so) so why don't you ask some of the Romanian community to post and back this idea up. With a lot of support coming from the Romanian community I'm sure it would increase chances of it coming to fruition.
hm...i don't like to ask for help.....i like to think that everybody looks at the new ideas and i don't have to post everywere to have some oppinions.
Revenit :)
sir.alex.ferguson
Team President

Post by sir.alex.ferguson »

I agree.
Team:Fc Manchester Pitesti
Manager:sir.alex.ferguson

25=>H.1392-(?)
DoTy
Team President

Post by DoTy »

sir.alex.ferguson wrote:I agree.
Viola

Post by Viola »

I also agre :wink:
Revenit cu Vulturii Lugoj
cercel_jr

Post by cercel_jr »

Obviously I agree.
Who can't agree? Who voted no? LOL :shock:

It is a double win, for both teams that play in the cup.
This is the kind of change that has no problems to discuss, it is simply a step forward and also another reason for managers to play their best in the cup.

PS.: I still wonder who voted "no" and why can't he tell us his oppinion?
Manager: cyp
Team: Fotbal Club Botosani

May the random be with me!
bunicutzu

Post by bunicutzu »

kennyanu wrote:
hm...i don't like to ask for help.....i like to think that everybody looks at the new ideas and i don't have to post everywere to have some oppinions.
i agree with kenny. His idea is for all the teams in SP, not only for romanians, and also, he doesn't want to force this to happen, he only wants to see how others think about it. He sees it this way, maybe others think otherwise.
I agree with this idea for the game, although i feel it's a bit unrealistic, for the small teams to play always away (even if it's financially better for everyone). yes, there are cyber-players, and also cyber-spectators, so who cares if they'll see an A team on their stadium, but still ...

In conclusion, for the managers, it would be an improvement, for the realism of the game no.
kennyanu

Post by kennyanu »

the financial part of the game is not realistic at all bunicutzu :wink:
Revenit :)
bunicutzu

Post by bunicutzu »

eh, you're right :) I voted yes, by the way.
I just said what i felt about it, it would be a good improvement for me also, I have 28k stadium and over 33k fans, and very big salaries, so this will make me play in the cup. last seasons i got out quickly - now even after the 1st match.
Last edited by bunicutzu on Wed May 07, 2008 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Howl
Team Manager

Post by Howl »

I voted 'no'.....

In my mind, home field advantage adds a whole lot to the Cup. It can close the smallest gap between two teams and usually plays a factor in those unexpected, extremely profitable cup runs.....

This game already takes a number of liberties with realism and I really don't think it needs to take this one...
cercel_jr

Post by cercel_jr »

Indeed the reality factor is taken away from the cup with this change.
I didn't thought of this because I'm not very "sentimental" with my players or my spectators, they are just numbers for me. :roll:
Manager: cyp
Team: Fotbal Club Botosani

May the random be with me!
Razvanica

Post by Razvanica »

bunicutzu wrote:I agree with this idea for the game, although i feel it's a bit unrealistic, for the small teams to play always away (even if it's financially better for everyone). yes, there are cyber-players, and also cyber-spectators, so who cares if they'll see an A team on their stadium, but still ...

In conclusion, for the managers, it would be an improvement, for the realism of the game no.
Well, let's talk a little about realism. In many countries (Romania included), Cup matches are not hosted by any of the teams, they are played on a different stadium, on a different town. In other countries (like Spain or Italy), Cup matches have two legs. I don't really believe that having home advantage in Cup is a more realistic feature than that proposed here.
bunicutzu

Post by bunicutzu »

Yes, but do you like the football in Romania? or you like better the football in England :D where Manchester/Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool can play at Hull City or at Brighton Rovers, Peterborough, Rochdale etc. :D
unicool

Post by unicool »

bunicutzu wrote:Yes, but do you like the football in Romania? or you like better the football in England :D where Manchester/Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool can play at Hull City or at Brighton Rovers, Peterborough, Rochdale etc. :D
i voted yes.

P.S:i like the romanian fotball....today after steaua will win the 24 title i will love it more.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"Prostia inseamna sa faci acelasi lucru in mod repetat, asteptand rezultate diferite!"
"Liga a IV-a, seria a II-a, locul 3, ca să vadă toată țara unde-i Poli Timișoara!"
Razvanica

Post by Razvanica »

bunicutzu wrote:Yes, but do you like the football in Romania? or you like better the football in England :D where Manchester/Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool can play at Hull City or at Brighton Rovers, Peterborough, Rochdale etc. :D
I wasn't talking about personal preferences. I was just saying that there are countries where Cup matches are played like this so it wouldn't be less realistic. :roll:
And the system used now it's not at all like the one you are talking about. I played at home against 2 H teams in this SP cup season. So now it's all about luck, not about realism.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”