Penalty or free kick with yellow/red card

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

SS FC
Team Manager

Penalty or free kick with yellow/red card

Post by SS FC »

I'm afraid it's not possible to put it in the game, but I try to ask you for your opinion.
Should there be a yellow or red card before a free or penalty kick, like it is in real? I think it would get the game closer to reality, but is it possible to apply?
sljivovica
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by sljivovica »

Good point
FC Wageningen
S2: started in E.34
S13 - S19..: B.2
S20..: A!! (12th)
S21 - S22: B.2
S23..: A!! (15e)
S24-26: B.2 (12e)
S27 & onwards: C-division and lower.
Currently (S41): E.45
cruxify
Team President

Post by cruxify »

Yes, not always of course but I'm surprise it's not included. If anything the game text should read something along the lines of, "Player A was pulled down in the box by Player B. The referee has pointed to the spot and awarded the penalty". Then the next line of text will read the outcome. Similarly with freekicks, "Player A comes in late on Player B and a freekick is awarded just outside the box".
atleti scouse
Coach

Post by atleti scouse »

I agree with Crux.
ADITYA
Team Manager

Post by ADITYA »

hey even in real matches fouls also give free k's and p.k's it is not neccesasy that card is must.
YouKnowWho
Assistant Manager

Post by YouKnowWho »

cruxify wrote:Yes, not always of course but I'm surprise it's not included. If anything the game text should read something along the lines of, "Player A was pulled down in the box by Player B. The referee has pointed to the spot and awarded the penalty". Then the next line of text will read the outcome. Similarly with freekicks, "Player A comes in late on Player B and a freekick is awarded just outside the box".
Crux have you ever saw a "The referee pointed to the spot" or Player a pull player B IN BOX" or "Referee awarded penalty" in your match report. I never saw them. All we had is "Player A shoot to left/right/middle corner from penalty spot." So if we really want to make it more realistic we need to include more messages for penalty.
cruxify
Team President

Post by cruxify »

YouKnowWho wrote:
cruxify wrote:Yes, not always of course but I'm surprise it's not included. If anything the game text should read something along the lines of, "Player A was pulled down in the box by Player B. The referee has pointed to the spot and awarded the penalty". Then the next line of text will read the outcome. Similarly with freekicks, "Player A comes in late on Player B and a freekick is awarded just outside the box".
Crux have you ever saw a "The referee pointed to the spot" or Player a pull player B IN BOX" or "Referee awarded penalty" in your match report. I never saw them. All we had is "Player A shoot to left/right/middle corner from penalty spot." So if we really want to make it more realistic we need to include more messages for penalty.
No that's why I said it should be added...

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”