Is there any way to alter times of events in matches

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

cruxify
Team President

Is there any way to alter times of events in matches

Post by cruxify »

I've noticed a lot lately that I've been getting a ridiculous amount of events within a very short time frame. The latest came from this friendly match,

54'
Kevin Velghe receives a yellow card as the referee spots some pushing and shoving in the box.
54'
Gorka González is booked. He slides in late and takes the legs of his opponent down by the touchline.
54'
Lukasz Fechner goes in heavily. That was a high challenge, catching the player's knee and Lukasz Fechner receives a yellow card.
54'
A booking for Michael Allsopp soon followed, with the player having made a reckless challenge.
54'
Fernando Castro Sito is shown a yellow card. He will now have to be careful for the rest of the game.
55'
Sacha Dreesen is shown a yellow card. He will now have to be careful for the rest of the game.

As you can see, that's 6 yellows in 2 minutes, and 5 within a minute. Now I know that you can get 5 yellows in a minute in extreme cases (such as if a fight broke out, if a group of players harassed the ref) but these are all unrelated incidents.

So I was just wondering if it was possible to break these up in some way? Or at least add to the narration that a fight took place and several players were booked for being involved, something along those lines.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”