[Transfer Options]

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Locked
User avatar
fbi1188
Team Manager
Posts: 203
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:58 pm

[Transfer Options]

Post by fbi1188 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:46 pm

Transfer Window can we have it?
like can we open transfer window in upcoming season??pre-season like something
its would be very interesting :)

And how about Loan??
We could offer player (who are in loan list) loan player for 1 or 2 seasons ...
all teams could offer player hes club as transfer option ..and manager will decide in with club he will go..(LOAN WOULD BE FOR FREE)

and how about free players??
we could have option like this :
u go and press to Buy Player and there will be 3 options like something:


[Free Players]
[Loan List]
[Transfer Window]

and players parameters ..like instant search
Country :[you could choice country]if you wont choice then it will be like -any-
Global Rating : Maximum [0] Minimum[0] if there will stay 0 we will show you all players
and Poss. players Possession [GK] u could choice any if player poss..and option -any- :)
Fbi1188
FC Borussia M


Image(Of Latvia )

http://www.battle-strategy.com/

Player: Etheldreda the Hammer
-DER HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

Razvanica
Member of the Soccer Project Association
Posts: 3807
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by Razvanica » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:26 pm

I don't like any of these ideas.
1. The Transfer Window, which I understand would limitate the possibility of buying players outside a certain period would only make prices go higher because everybody would look for a player on the same position at the same time (and I am not talking about prices for players with BP < 65, those players don't count in this game).
2. The loan list is an idea that might be interesting but which will increase the number of cheating reports tremendously.
3. Well, you don't need the options if you don't implement the 1 and 2 :lol: And I don't like the idea of adding filters on the transfer list, but it's just a personal opinion I don't want to justify here.

User avatar
fbi1188
Team Manager
Posts: 203
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:58 pm

Post by fbi1188 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:31 pm

Razvanica wrote:I don't like any of these ideas.
1. The Transfer Window, which I understand would limitate the possibility of buying players outside a certain period would only make prices go higher because everybody would look for a player on the same position at the same time (and I am not talking about prices for players with BP < 65, those players don't count in this game).
2. The loan list is an idea that might be interesting but which will increase the number of cheating reports tremendously.
3. Well, you don't need the options if you don't implement the 1 and 2 :lol: And I don't like the idea of adding filters on the transfer list, but it's just a personal opinion I don't want to justify here.
so tell me..how managers would cheat..
+ in LOAN 1 team would take (max.) only 2 players to loan..and team can loan 1-5 players
Fbi1188
FC Borussia M


Image(Of Latvia )

http://www.battle-strategy.com/

Player: Etheldreda the Hammer
-DER HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

Razvanica
Member of the Soccer Project Association
Posts: 3807
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by Razvanica » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:38 pm

fbi1188 wrote:
Razvanica wrote: 2. The loan list is an idea that might be interesting but which will increase the number of cheating reports tremendously.
so tell me..how managers would cheat..
+ in LOAN 1 team would take (max.) only 2 players to loan..and team can loan 1-5 players
I didn't say they would cheat. I said the number of reports would grow, this is a lot different. The thing is that there is no objective way to choose between 2 offers (as there is no fee involved) and the managers that would loose the player would look for some kind of relationship between the manager who won the player and the initial manager. The number of reports like "they have played a friendly a month ago and now he loaned the player, I'm sure it's the same manager with 2 teams" would reach new records :lol:
Now, another issue with this loan option is the fact that SP is a game with high turn-over. By curiosity, take a look at the players you have sold the last 2 seasons and see how many of them are still in the game. Now it's simple, you sell the player, that's it, he's dead for you... But what would happen if you loan a player to a team and that team would be deleted? If he comes back to the team, he might be a burden, for example if you have 34 players and the 35th comes back from loan... well there are lots of examples where this feature would only complicate the game. :D

User avatar
cruxify
Team President
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:54 am
Location: Fields of Annie Road

Post by cruxify » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:41 pm

Razvanica wrote:
fbi1188 wrote:
Razvanica wrote: 2. The loan list is an idea that might be interesting but which will increase the number of cheating reports tremendously.
so tell me..how managers would cheat..
+ in LOAN 1 team would take (max.) only 2 players to loan..and team can loan 1-5 players
Now, another issue with this loan option is the fact that SP is a game with high turn-over. By curiosity, take a look at the players you have sold the last 2 seasons and see how many of them are still in the game. Now it's simple, you sell the player, that's it, he's dead for you... But what would happen if you loan a player to a team and that team would be deleted? If he comes back to the team, he might be a burden, for example if you have 34 players and the 35th comes back from loan... well there are lots of examples where this feature would only complicate the game. :D
Perhaps the player could remain in lingo until the end of the season? So, putting it in real terms, he'd have a lay off from Football for the rest of the season, or you could have the option to recall him (only if the team has been deleted).

Razvanica
Member of the Soccer Project Association
Posts: 3807
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by Razvanica » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:16 pm

cruxify wrote:Perhaps the player could remain in lingo until the end of the season? So, putting it in real terms, he'd have a lay off from Football for the rest of the season, or you could have the option to recall him (only if the team has been deleted).
Listen guys, I am not saying these problems have no solution. It's just that it's a feature really hard to add, without being of vital importance for the game... I agree it would be nice to have it but I don't think it's worth.

Now, for the sake of the argument, let's suppose we choose the solution you proposed. Would the player train during that year? You would send your player on loan to train and to get experience, so it would have no-point if he wouldn't train, but then again he would have no coach so it would be unfair to train him...

Don't take it hard, it's just my opinion and I shared it with you, but perhaps there are many managers who like your idea.
Good luck and good night (or evening - I think - in cruxify's case)

User avatar
cruxify
Team President
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:54 am
Location: Fields of Annie Road

Post by cruxify » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:22 pm

Meh I'm not really fussed, just thought of a solution that could be applied. In terms of training, I'd say that the player isn't trained and it would be part of the risk in loaning out players.

atleti scouse
Coach
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:37 pm

Post by atleti scouse » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:34 pm

I dont like the idea of a transfer window because it would be frantic trying to buy players, lots of competition etc so prices would go alot higher.

User avatar
SBroccoli
Member of the Soccer Project Association
Posts: 1421
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by SBroccoli » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:04 pm

Ditto.

By I'd support the player loan idea.
Currently playing in D11
FC The White Caps fan

Locked

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”