manage 2 teams

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Frrfrr
Team Board Member

manage 2 teams

Post by Frrfrr »

I saw in more games feature, that you could be allowed to play 2 teams when keeping some predefined rules.
The advantage is that Sjarel you may get some money for it and still it would be controlled ... e.g. no transfers between those 2 teams no whatever ...
Additionally, it is pretty hard to controll 2 teams anyway so it should not have any big impact on game.
I think this could generate some extra cash for you :)
YouKnowWho
Assistant Manager

Re: manage 2 teams

Post by YouKnowWho »

Frrfrr wrote:I saw in more games feature, that you could be allowed to play 2 teams when keeping some predefined rules.
The advantage is that Sjarel you may get some money for it and still it would be controlled ... e.g. no transfers between those 2 teams no whatever ...
Additionally, it is pretty hard to controll 2 teams anyway so it should not have any big impact on game.
Why so much emphasis on "extra cash" or "get some money" for Sjarel ? :wink:
Sjarel
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Sjarel »

I don't feel this is a good idea. I can hardly see a reason why you would like to have 2 teams and it would make it even harder to catch cheaters.
SoccerProject: Can you manage it ?
Kosmin
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Kosmin »

I believe that the establishment of a junior teams to play in the championship separately with only junior

what do you think ??
Don QaTar
Coach

Post by Don QaTar »

It will be hard to manage 2teams .
Don QaTar BeTer Dan OoiT
elari
Team Board Member

Post by elari »

Frrfrr wrote:I saw in more games feature, that you could be allowed to play 2 teams when keeping some predefined rules.
how does it mean extra money for developer? same amount users but servers will have more teams to manage. It will not give any good to managers too.
kv t
Team Board Member

Post by kv t »

It starts with 2 teams and at the end everybody has got 10 teams. Now you can give all your attention to 1 team. After a year we will have a Z-division, because of the many new teams. And then it's even harder to get to A. Then you have to wait 10 years before you're in A. If you get so far.
Division: G.279

Name IRL & in SP-Cycling Game: Ben

Team: FC The White Caps

sissco
Team Manager

Post by sissco »

I agree, we don't need to each have two teams and we don't really need too many leagues below League H!
piciu_brunet
Coach

Post by piciu_brunet »

Very bad idea!!!
Especialy with new wages for staff it's veri difficult to start again, just 2M buget, stadium 4000 cap., players you don't like, no money for transfers...
Me for one don't like to start all over again!
kerny
Team President

Post by kerny »

Where is FrrFrr? :lol:

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”