InterContinental Cup

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

rarara
Team Manager

InterContinental Cup

Post by rarara »

behinde to a consultatione with more manageri romanien, y decisione to create a topic on forum SoccerProject,and to vote ho want to create a Friendly Cup for every country,names by us National Cup(Cup of Romania,Cup of Belgia,etc.) and a cup names InterContinental Cup.Soccer creat for every country a friendly Cup.In sectione Cup,every manager can registration,and every manager can see he's Nationale Cup
.For a 10000$,5000$,2000$,1000$ charge,is stable of you or vote.The winner of every country will be in InterContinental CUP,for a tax,of cours.This tax will be bigger than National Cup.

That is my ideea.

Please answer me,and say how we can help you for creatione of this Cup ?

Topic...Romania...Sugestione for games...Votati Cupa InterContinentala...

Me,and another manager can help you...

Best regards

rarara
vot for / against
dragosh***
Team President

Post by dragosh*** »

1. -your "English" sucks big time
2. -make your post understandable if you want someone to even bother to read it :wink:
3. -have a break, have a kit-kat :lol:
Cine te-a sfatuit sa fii tu insuti , te-a sfatuit gresit...
EX-Manager: Dragosh***
EX-Team:Fc Steaua Bucharest***
tikI
Assistant Manager

Post by tikI »

My goodness even if you have tried using a Romanian to English translator from the internet I think it would have done a greater job than the "englasation" you are trying to use here. Better speak to Iliescu to teach you some basic phrases when trying to write on an English-based forum. After all, our nation has some difficultation in explanation and translation mainly coming from our population. Salutation :))))))

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”