Suggestion: Pay off part of your loan early

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

golffor1
Assistant Coach

Suggestion: Pay off part of your loan early

Post by golffor1 »

I have taken out a massive loan, and I orginally thought I could pay it back early. In real life when you take a loan out of the bank, you are able to pay it back early or maybe more payments than what you owe. This is the reason I offer the suggestion of being able to pay your loan back early, or pay back than the specified amount per payment.

What do you think?
Razvanica
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: Suggestion: Pay off part of your loan early

Post by Razvanica »

golffor1 wrote:I have taken out a massive loan, and I orginally thought I could pay it back early. In real life when you take a loan out of the bank, you are able to pay it back early or maybe more payments than what you owe. This is the reason I offer the suggestion of being able to pay your loan back early, or pay back than the specified amount per payment.

What do you think?
Well, you are able to pay back early. This was implemented a couple of seasons ago.
As for the other suggestion, to be able to make more payments at a time, I don't really see its interest.
C.A. Peñarol
Team President

Post by C.A. Peñarol »

This is a very good idea, it's more realistic than the current.
Manager: Gabriel_

Season 23 G.240 16th
Season 24 H.720 5th
Season 25 H.720 1st
Season 26 G.240 1st
Season 27 F.80 1st
Season 28 E.27 1st
Season 29 D.9 1st
Season 30 C.3 3rd
Season 31 C.3 1st
Season 32 B.1 2nd
Season 33 A.1 ???
Razvanica
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Razvanica »

The interest of paying early is that it allows you to take another loan. If for example you still have 1M to pay, you can pay it early and loan another 2.5M. Paying only part of the 1M it wouldn't allow that. You are saying it would be more realistic... Let's be honest, SP is not a bank system simulator. That has nothing to do with the game and it would be useless.
C.A. Peñarol
Team President

Post by C.A. Peñarol »

It would help new managers such as OP to pay off their loans, sometimes it's hard for managers to get 2.5M all together at once.

It doesn't bother me because I don't need to and never going to take out a loan again, but it would help many managers that see themselves struggling in loan repayments, thus when this happens, they quit the game or end up getting a new team. Maybe if we had options to pay upfront 25% and 50% of the loan at a time, instead of all of it upfront.
Manager: Gabriel_

Season 23 G.240 16th
Season 24 H.720 5th
Season 25 H.720 1st
Season 26 G.240 1st
Season 27 F.80 1st
Season 28 E.27 1st
Season 29 D.9 1st
Season 30 C.3 3rd
Season 31 C.3 1st
Season 32 B.1 2nd
Season 33 A.1 ???
jamiehutber
Team President

Post by jamiehutber »

ye i'd aggree. My mate was dying under the strain of having to repay loans. In the end he had 2 days till he lost his team but luckily he had time to get another loan. Although it doesn't help much does it.
(,")you're drunk! Yes my dear, but tomorrow i will be sober. and you, you will still be ugly (",)
golffor1
Assistant Coach

Post by golffor1 »

The only reason I say this is because I took my loan amount out...then didn't know how much money I would owe each week, which seemed like a lot-(53,241.00). I then paid off my loan right then, loosing some money. Then figured I could survive and then took out another loan. If I could pay some of it back I would. Currently I owe close the original amount of my loan 2.5M, right now I have 1.16M dollars left in the bank. If I could I would pay back 500,000 of loan and try to survive on what I have. Most of the season i survived on about 500,000.

BTW thanks for listening to my suggestion(s).
tikI
Assistant Manager

Post by tikI »

I would suggest sending a "youth" player early in his 17's-18's directly to the bank whenever the bank is dealing with a crysis regarding its staff as a method of paying a part of the loan. We should receive a message like "Player X got promoted from the youth center but wasn't good enough to become a professional football player so he got sent to the bank as a doorman, thus repaying $250.000 of the initial loan" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”