Loan Player

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

AdamFitz
Coach

Re: Loan Player

Post by AdamFitz »

Damn, it would really help people like me but if it promotes cheating then there isn't any point.
Team: Adamson United
Manager: AdamFitz
League: F.35
Position: 6th
calin_g
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by calin_g »

Black_eagle wrote:This IP is very easy to trick
yeah, you can be tricking it and don't even be aware of that.. some internet providers - in Romania, but i suppose in other countrys too - give dynamic ip's, which change each time you connect your pc to the network that you belong to
SP Club Inter 15
...........***...........
SP: a love and hate thing..
calin_g
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by calin_g »

kennyanu wrote:2things i have to say crucyfix

1. under 20, nice idea, but(there is always a but), lets say i get a free CM, 90 and 95 at the las to...i give him a large wage....tu get rid of that wage i loan him to a minor team...so that manager, in cheaters case the same manager, reduces his wage, trains him and raise his experince in the same time, so for the main manager...after a year he has: a nice CM, with expirience and with a much lower wage.

2. over 30, if from some reason, you have a 33player...that you used in fr games...FrC...etc...but you are still paying him, lets say 15.000 for every match....to get rid of those 15.0000 everyday....you simply loan him to a smaller team...

the conclusion....take it your self....
problem no 1 very easy to solve: team who gets the player in for loan won't be allowed to change his salary :wink: this happens most of the times in real life too: the team that loans a player from another team is supporting the players salary demands, which most of the times are the same or bigger than the ones he had at the mother-club
SP Club Inter 15
...........***...........
SP: a love and hate thing..

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”