Loan Player

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

cruxify
Team President

Re: Loan Player

Post by cruxify »

I think loans should only be restricted to players under 20 and over 30 (over 33 for keepers). This way a team can't export its best players (no cheating) and they can give their youth players a chance to get experience and play games. Similarly, by loaning out an old player you can help out a lower division team (mainly a H div team) by giving him, say, a 32 year old 87 GR striker. The striker won't perform to his best but he'll still perform highly enough to perhaps give that team an edge (pretty much why a lot of new teams by old players). However this might completely eliminate the need to buy old players, so I'm not sure... just an idea though.
kennyanu
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by kennyanu »

2things i have to say crucyfix

1. under 20, nice idea, but(there is always a but), lets say i get a free CM, 90 and 95 at the las to...i give him a large wage....tu get rid of that wage i loan him to a minor team...so that manager, in cheaters case the same manager, reduces his wage, trains him and raise his experince in the same time, so for the main manager...after a year he has: a nice CM, with expirience and with a much lower wage.

2. over 30, if from some reason, you have a 33player...that you used in fr games...FrC...etc...but you are still paying him, lets say 15.000 for every match....to get rid of those 15.0000 everyday....you simply loan him to a smaller team...

the conclusion....take it your self....
Revenit :)
Shreyansh
Team Board Member

Post by Shreyansh »

^^^^^

even we don't have to give the player wage if he is not in playing line-up.
FOR SALE

Edward D'Kunha
CM
19 year
34% Aggression
Fully untrained

Current offer:1 Million euros
I.B.P:5 Million euros

HURRY!!

Click here for it
kennyanu

Post by kennyanu »

yes we do :)

you don't pay the bonus victory...if the player is not on the bench or in the field :wink:
Razvanica

Post by Razvanica »

One of the arguments against the loan idea would be, beside cheating, that this feature might create some unclear situations. What happens with the 35 players limit? What happens if one of the 2 teams is deleted?
Harder, better, faster, stronger
cruxify
Team President

Post by cruxify »

Razvanica wrote:One of the arguments against the loan idea would be, beside cheating, that this feature might create some unclear situations. What happens with the 35 players limit? What happens if one of the 2 teams is deleted?
If the team is deleted then the player would simply remain with the team until the loan runs out then go on transfer market for free.
Razvanica

Post by Razvanica »

cruxify wrote:If the team is deleted then the player would simply remain with the team until the loan runs out then go on transfer market for free.
Well, normally when a team is deleted, the players are deleted too. Your answer would fit the situation where the deleted team is the actual owner of the palyer. What happens if the team that loans him is deleted?

I am not saying that this question don't have an answer. I am just saying that the problem is far more complex than some people think.
Shreyansh
Team Board Member

Post by Shreyansh »

thn the owner will get that player back.
FOR SALE

Edward D'Kunha
CM
19 year
34% Aggression
Fully untrained

Current offer:1 Million euros
I.B.P:5 Million euros

HURRY!!

Click here for it
gazza88
Team Manager

Post by gazza88 »

if a team gets deleted then the sheriff who deletes them should have the power to cancel all loans.
Manager Name: gazza1988
Team Name: Mansfield Town
kennyanu

Post by kennyanu »

gazza88 wrote:if a team gets deleted then the sheriff who deletes them should have the power to cancel all loans.

i would like a sheriff to say something here :mrgreen:
Razvanica

Post by Razvanica »

Shreyansh wrote:thn the owner will get that player back.
:mrgreen: Well, I don't really think this is right. As a manager, I wouldn't like that players on loan at other teams still count as my players. This way I would be able to have 34 players at my team and another X players on loan and still be able to place a bid. If a player returns from his loan before the expected date, this would maybe interfere with my strategy :wink:

I am only joking with this kind of examples but the truth is that I don't think this feature would return the investement.
SBroccoli

Post by SBroccoli »

I can't really see why such a suggestion would increase cheating.

If managers want to cheat, they allready have the option in transfers. Why would they go and - say - double their cheats if there is also a loaning option available?

But OK, let me suggest an alternative if the fear is that the loaning will be abused for money transfers: SP controlled loan market.

I.e. a fraction of the players that would otherwise get deleted (fired, expiring contracts etc.), go onto a loaning market. Managers can now loan them for some amount of money linked to a function of GR and age (may need adjusting a few times a year or simply link it to an average of recent transfers for that player type) plus players remain at their old salaries. The payment goes to SP (takes money out of the game) - no managers earn from it, but some managers can use the loaning market to alleviate shortterm vacancies in their squads.

Anything wrong with that?
Currently playing in D11
FC The White Caps fan
jamiehutber
Team President

Post by jamiehutber »

cruxify wrote:
Razvanica wrote:One of the arguments against the loan idea would be, beside cheating, that this feature might create some unclear situations. What happens with the 35 players limit? What happens if one of the 2 teams is deleted?
If the team is deleted then the player would simply remain with the team until the loan runs out then go on transfer market for free.

maybe i'm missing something :p

I would say its pretty simply even though sjerial has said its to difficult with cheaters already but i'd suggest:

A few rules to loans:
  • 1. Only a few players can be loaned out at any given time to a maximum of say 3/4 providing you have something like 18 players in your squad.
  • 2. The manager accepting the loan does not get to accept the player he/she wants so you would have to apply for a player in a certain position, max wages, max gb ect ect and managers put their players into a list. The system picks, this way there is no cheating involved at all
  • 3. The wages are split something like 70% owner 30% loan team of course you wouldn't offload all the wages to the team who is accepting the player. As for game bonuses i would suggest leaving this with the managers who owns the player as its in the contract and this could be exploited by managers giving massive bonuses to get the player then loaning them out until they are worthy of this bonuses. Also the owners victory gets taken into account not the manager who has received the player on loan
  • 4. Loan time i would say is fixed, quarter of a season, half a season, full season. With maybe the exception that they are maybe not getting played first team or in friendlies otherwise he could get a lot of experience with me playing 4 friendlies a day.
  • 5. If a team does get deleted for what ever reason the player would simpily return to the owners team.
Just some ideas here. I know implementing a system like that would be difficult but if it was a feature that important i'm sure if you can make SP you can make these changes ;) Plus this way there is no room for cheating and the young players get all the EX they need. You would assume also that no manager would put a good player of his on loan to pay 70% of his wages and with no chance of that player going to a team of his own. :mrgreen:
(,")you're drunk! Yes my dear, but tomorrow i will be sober. and you, you will still be ugly (",)
Razvanica

Post by Razvanica »

Personally, I would never send my player on loan to a team decided by the system. If I send my player on loan I want to be sure that the other team has a 100% coach and that my player trains like he would have done in my team. So I would never use that option. But that's just me, maybe there are managers in the game that would do it.
jamiehutber
Team President

Post by jamiehutber »

Your right I wouldn't feel to comfortable doing it unless there was a way to use the system to pick and you can set those guide lines. But as you say maybe some would. I trust myself a lot more then other managers. But if it was ever going to happen i couldn't see any other way to it working you know. :(
(,")you're drunk! Yes my dear, but tomorrow i will be sober. and you, you will still be ugly (",)

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”