Wage change made tranfers very hard to make!!!!

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

jaluis
Team Board Member

Wage change made tranfers very hard to make!!!!

Post by jaluis »

I don
budist
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by budist »

don't worry, in 5 seasons, there won't even be transfers, because users won't afford to pay their wages
I'm A Legend
U Should Take A Picture Of Me
You Should Be Happy To Be In My Presence
I Should Charge U With Fee
ImageImage
tactics
Team President

Post by tactics »

People will just have to start offering contracts accordingly.
beauwaite
Assistant Manager

Post by beauwaite »

hey man i agree... contracts are to high, its so hard to buy players cause the salary is to much.. it was good the way b4 but also pretti cheap..
soccerproject should compromise and but the prices somewhere inbetween coz 5000 or whatever for 1 player who is onli average and nobody wants is to much
Molleke

Post by Molleke »

The teams that sell players will have to be happy with less money so the teams that want to buy can invest that in the wages.
I sold a couple of players and have chosen to do that for less money so the contracts could be better.
ImageImage
soulreaper
Assistant Manager

Post by soulreaper »

You may have been able to sell those players, but believe me, it's almost impossible to sell, as all managers would preffer having those "free" players 'cause the wage will still be too high, i think this should be changed, wage is now just too high! mnagers would not be able to afford that in a couple of seasons (as budist said) hey SJRAEL!!!!!! almost nobody is happy with this situation, please do something about it.
crystalthunder
Team Manager

Post by crystalthunder »

The new wages suck because soccerproject tries to emulate real life...but they forgot that a major source of income is season sponsorship money (i'm not talking about the stadium advertisements), merchandise sales and the season tickets income. Plus, if my 74% striker asks me for 5k, i'd kick his sorry butt. seriously, players like that are not worth paying so much. this is only promoting the top earning clubs to take advantage of what I've been building for the past 3 or 4 seasons. I liked soccerproject when I started, but the economy really doesnt make any sense! Please reconsider changing.
tactics
Team President

Post by tactics »

Well then better go look for another game to play.
crystalthunder
Team Manager

Post by crystalthunder »

That makes a lot of sense. Any more stupid comments?
soulreaper
Assistant Manager

Post by soulreaper »

can "go to look for another game to play" be at "Requested / Upcoming features" c'mon tactics, lets find a real solution instead of being sarcastic please.

As i can see almost nobody like the wages rule, i think this was just done without a real study and it was done without asking the managers, it should have been done with our concern. I mean, at least a Poll when loging in with the new wage rules where we could've voted. Maybe it is still not to late to do that. :wink:
tactics
Team President

Post by tactics »

The only solution is for managers to take this change into consideration when they manage; find ways to cope with it, might be spending less money, might be curtailing your squads a bit, developing financial cushions, whatever. Sjarel realized that this game does not offer any challenges to the users and as this game becomes more fundamentally sound with more and more constraints it will become more and more difficult to manage so you'll have to manage well.
budist

Post by budist »

or i'll have to sell my best players so i can survive :lol:
I'm A Legend
U Should Take A Picture Of Me
You Should Be Happy To Be In My Presence
I Should Charge U With Fee
ImageImage
soulreaper
Assistant Manager

Post by soulreaper »

well, we need to fix this urgently, 'cause this rules will only make what budist said, and it's not fair, maybe only those players with high scores should cost a lot, for example, a top scorer, but why should all players from same rating cost the same if they do not do the same? we need a real and urgent solution for this, 'cause lower teams would never ever do good with this.... and all teams should have the same oportunities to become a good one.
tactics
Team President

Post by tactics »

All comes back to the training rate. The bulk of players are within that small range defined by ratings according to maximums so therefore you'll have to pay that amount or somewhere in the ball park for every player; you can't complain or want any change because none will come in regards to money requested by players because although they may vary they vary only in that small range.

This is the problem and as I said that's not the solution. It's definitely a right move but doesn't target the problem and is only affected by the problem hence some teams are heavily impacted. All I can say is that you're unlucky if you weren't full of money.
cretzu

Post by cretzu »

I say that u should at least raise the money wich managers earn from advertising and TV rights.
On the other side there are some guys who are paying 16 or 14 millions for one player, they can not complain for paying 3000 per game.
By introducting this rule u decreased the amount of money that a team has but u made the situation worst for the managers from the lower leagues.

:wink:

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”