Same division A - one is playing cup another not

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Frrfrr
Team Board Member

Same division A - one is playing cup another not

Post by Frrfrr »

Ok, might I understand why the teams in the same division - A - dont play same day cup first week?
I was forced to play SP cup this night, but my oponent Mr. Bungle FC was not. It was first round.
Result, he has 100% morale fitness ...
My players are dead and unmoral.
How to fight this?
I cant believe what a bad luck I face first week this season in context with other issues ... Next week as he plays someone has luck that Mr. Bungle FC will play and his team not.

Proposal: all teams within one division should play SP cup first round same week.
kojotus_kokotus
Team Board Member

Re: Same division A - one is playing cup another not

Post by kojotus_kokotus »

:cry: :cry: :cry:
spootytown
Team Board Member

Post by spootytown »

I can see why some players would lose fitness, but how did they lose morale by playing? The players in your Cup squad seem to be quite happy to me! They almost all have 99-100% morale.

I also see you played THREE friendlies that day too, so I'm not sure why you couldn't have scheduled fewer friendlies and saved some players fitness.

Mr Bungle will have 100% fitness because he played 0 matches today.

I agree with your proposal that if someone in A plays, they all should play, but I think your argument might not get much sympathy because you scheduled so many other matches that day. A great team that has won A many times should know how to schedule better!

And if you think your players are dead and lack morale, please, trade teams with me! I should love to field such a "dead" team... :roll:
Razvanica
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Razvanica »

Don't worry man, you'll recover on Monday. :wink:
Harder, better, faster, stronger
Prince88

Post by Prince88 »

I agree with Frrfrr, one way or another, you will loose either fitness or moral. This is a huge disadvantage which is out of your reach to make up for. Especially in higher divisions where the quality of the teams is almost at the same level, these are highly important aspects for either winning or losing the game...

So I agree with the proposal.
Prince88, proud manager of Fresh
Curiosity
Assistant Coach

Post by Curiosity »

Yes, it's a pain when the other team gets a by in the first round.

It all balances out the week after but it's a pain even so.
Domokun XI
Division: A
SBroccoli

Post by SBroccoli »

Managers in ABC have spent a lot of time getting there. And competition is much closer than below them.

I wouldn't consider it unfair to give them some special consideration in the cup scheduling.
Currently playing in D11
FC The White Caps fan
Razvanica

Post by Razvanica »

Let me give an example. Last season I had only one bot team in my league. Half of the season my opponents played in the previous round with this bot team and they were obviously having an advantage. No suspensions, better fitness and so on.
I know, I was in F and it's not the same as in A but it was basically the same thing. How would you feel if the team playing against an opponent who played .The Simpsons. in the previous round would demand equality? Everything is random in this game and everything finally compensates...
Harder, better, faster, stronger

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”