Newbies

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Deathrulez
Assistant Manager

Newbies

Post by Deathrulez »

Well I got this "idea" about a Newbie team its only for Teams in A,B..Once you hit B you can make your Newbie team but only manage it but not play with it, only buy new players that are under or at 30% you will still have that team the first one you started its something like like travian when you get "new village" so..in B you can manage the team get players stadium,coaches..PS. Your team can not play while you are in B div...while you are in B you will train those players and than you can sell them or get them to play on your team! once you hit A div, your team will be able to play ONLY! in H division or you could create another one I don't know...W division where only those team will play and will be showed only to A,B div teams, if u FAIL and go down to C div you can sell your team to another team coming up to B from C or put it on the market!

Why I came up with this idea is..I think it is pretty boring to manage 1 team I mean H div is FUN!!! you know getting excited because your players r not 40% but 70!! you're like WOOT Ima PWN this H div!!!

For some of you it will be OMG SOO STUPID ...some of you HMMM Interesting but I dont think this will work for and for some DAMNN this some good shi*!!

iight I shared my idea now its on you guys!
BTW. I was thinking from the beginning that A.B team could have those teams and play with it and C teams could only manage it but not play
Razvanica
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: Newbies

Post by Razvanica »

A team of youth is worth several hundreds of millions. Why do you want to give this kind of advantage to top teams?
Harder, better, faster, stronger
C.A. Peñarol
Team President

Post by C.A. Peñarol »

Absolutely hilarious.
Manager: Gabriel_

Season 23 G.240 16th
Season 24 H.720 5th
Season 25 H.720 1st
Season 26 G.240 1st
Season 27 F.80 1st
Season 28 E.27 1st
Season 29 D.9 1st
Season 30 C.3 3rd
Season 31 C.3 1st
Season 32 B.1 2nd
Season 33 A.1 ???
cercel_jr
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by cercel_jr »

I saw on the market many youths with offers of 10M and above. So Razvanica has a point.

About the idea, I would like to try it, just for fun, but it is hard to imagine. Seems even more complicated than the national teams sugestion we had long time ago.
Manager: cyp
Team: Fotbal Club Botosani

May the random be with me!
piciu_brunet
Coach

Post by piciu_brunet »

C.A. Peñarol wrote:Absolutely hilarious.
It's a good idea, but it's need to be improved, you know, just like the youth center.
I for one agree. Just that it's need some modifications:
-11 players from 10 to 17 years old only (one GK-one SW-one CB-one LB-one RB-one CM-one LM-one RM-one CF-one LF-one RF)
-the teams should be in a different league
-at the end of the season you can choose just one young player (two or three for teams with professional or hyper youth center) to be part of your team; and you can choose what type of player you need, because now it's random :(
It's not very different from what now an youth center means, the diference it's that you can choose the players to be part of your team. So that we not stress the server they should play in the week-end (no more than 2 games for week) so that you know the form of each player and choose the right one.
And finally so that not all the teams have this, the weekly cost should be much more than the actual one. And the cost of making this too. Plus, another idea: only SPFA can start building this youth center (if your SPFA is over you'll still have this for a period, maybe the all season, or half).
What do you think? :?: :idea: :!:
Deathrulez
Assistant Manager

Post by Deathrulez »

Of course there needs to be some improvement like I sad its on you guys now..by that I meant if u have idea for adding anything to it just say it 8)
rickw
Team Manager

Post by rickw »

This will give the big teams another advantage making it even harder for new managers to close the gap
Deathrulez
Assistant Manager

Post by Deathrulez »

At least the lower managers will try harder :lol:

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”