Salary limit for beginning teams

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Snaak
Assistant Manager

Salary limit for beginning teams

Post by Snaak »

Currently, new players often offer huge salaries on free players on the transfer market. This causes those teams to be in financial players and prevents players from going to owners that can afford them.

My idea is that there will be a salary limit for beginning players. It could be something like this

Week 1: max 2500 per match
Week 2: max 5000
Week 3: 7500
Week 4: 10000
After week 4: every salary
Win bonuses also account for the maximum(every 2 euro win bonus = 1 euro of salary) and same goes for signing on fees.
Snaak
Assistant Manager

Re: Salary limit for beginning teams

Post by Snaak »

Thing is, because people can't pay transfer fees in the first week, beginning teams will try desperately to get free players, and pay them excessive salaries. This causes those teams to be in financial crisis, and it causes other teams to miss their players. The last week I bid a lot on free players, and I noticed that about 15% of the free players go to beginning teams (for probably huge wages)/
matts
Assistant Coach

Post by matts »

so the only reason why you wants it limited is that the good players go to you and not to the beginning team? i think that's a bit unfair
Snaak
Assistant Manager

Post by Snaak »

Well, tbh, those beginning teams will probably get in financial trouble when they are giving those players those excessive players. So it should be better for both of the sides.

Because players are not able to buy transfer fees, they pay excessive salaries. So I think those salaries should be capped in the beginning too. TBH it should be one or the other: Either no limitations at all or both salary and transfer fee restrictions
matts
Assistant Coach

Post by matts »

than i think they must choose ni limitations at all, because u can't learn the game if u may not do what u want to and discover what's good or bad for ur team.
Razvanica
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Razvanica »

Snaak wrote:Either no limitations at all or both salary and transfer fee restrictions
That's something I agree with. I don't see why in the first week we are allowed to make offers for free players but not to make a transfer offer.
Harder, better, faster, stronger
matts
Assistant Coach

Post by matts »

but why a limitations, its not that after a week u know everythin about the game,
SBroccoli
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by SBroccoli »

Lol, no.

Some managers who post on this forum show profound lack of insight after months.
Currently playing in D11
FC The White Caps fan
C.A. Peñarol
Team President

Post by C.A. Peñarol »

SBroccoli wrote:Lol, no.

Most managers who post on this forum show profound lack of insight after months.
Fix'd
Manager: Gabriel_

Season 23 G.240 16th
Season 24 H.720 5th
Season 25 H.720 1st
Season 26 G.240 1st
Season 27 F.80 1st
Season 28 E.27 1st
Season 29 D.9 1st
Season 30 C.3 3rd
Season 31 C.3 1st
Season 32 B.1 2nd