Why no soccer team jersey.? And Sponcers.

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Jaynk
Team Board Member

Why no soccer team jersey.? And Sponcers.

Post by Jaynk »

How about Introducing team jersey and sponcers option for jersey..? No need to have Home , away and third jersey. At least one jersey option could be introduced, to make it more realistic. Also sponcers on Jersey's will give financially loosing teams some hope of keeping tempo up.?
sissco
Team Manager

Re: Why no soccer team jersey.? And Sponcers.

Post by sissco »

This is a brilliant Idea which I totally agree with! It'd be cool to design a kit for my team and have the option to accept a spnsor for the kit from one of the companies who advertise on our bill boards at the stadium! We should also be allowed to change our kits once every season and thus have the option to attract a new sponsour every season! As well as this, why can't our clubs have a shop were the visiting fans, on matchdays can buy club related stuff from the shop - after all we can increase parking and capacity in the stadium, why not build a shop in the stadium to increase revenue?

Just a few ideas

Sissco
cruxify
Team President

Post by cruxify »

It's a fantastic idea that's been suggested before and personally I don't see why it hasn't been added yet or hasn't even received acknowledgment from sheriffs. Would be able to give us the chance to personalise our teams even further.
Werder_fan
Team Manager

Post by Werder_fan »

Yes, the idea itself is very nice but it's again the problem of too much money comming in the game that probably stops the game developers from implementing the features sissco mentioned. If the suggested (or some of the suggested) ideas become reality in SP, that would unfortunately mean a decreased revenue from other sources of income.
cruxify
Team President

Post by cruxify »

Perhaps an idea could be that the sponsors help pay say 10% of each players' wages for each game rather than pumping money into the game. This way there is still a financial reward but helps keep down inflation.

Tbh I personally don't care about sponsors, I just want to design kits for my team. It could be an added money drain having to pay 100k for each kit so you would have to pay up to 300k to get three kits. I'd gladly pay 200k each season to have a first and second kit and change them as clubs do every season.
atleti scouse
Coach

Post by atleti scouse »

Great idea, soccer project could have the shirt sponsors similar to how you have advertising boards which could help their revenue. You could also get money for shirt sales, perhaps you have to build a club shop first and if you invest in a club website you can sell more goods.
izz70
Fan

Post by izz70 »

awesome idea guys.......
I really dig it
SBroccoli
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by SBroccoli »

As long as it doesn't boost inflation, I'm in favour.
Currently playing in D11
FC The White Caps fan
Shreyansh
Team Board Member

Post by Shreyansh »

Sjarel please reply man.
FOR SALE

Edward D'Kunha
CM
19 year
34% Aggression
Fully untrained

Current offer:1 Million euros
I.B.P:5 Million euros

HURRY!!

Click here for it
bastiran
Team Manager

Post by bastiran »

I also agree with that idea, I was thinking about something like that and I found this one here. Good idea i hope Sjarel also agrees:P

bastiran
FC Bijlsma Season 113: C.2
breakdown
Team President

Post by breakdown »

agree

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”