Ideas....

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Stadium Tours

Yes ( I like the idea of Giving stadium tours for income)
48%
Maybe
20%
No(Silly Idea)
32%

Total votes: 25

jjjjjj
Fan

Ideas....

Post by jjjjjj »

I am and old player of the game but still read the ideas for the game etc. and i suddenly thought of some gd ones if implimented may make me return to the game. they are all ones i noticed on my poc manager game.

1) Stadium Tours: could to tours of the stadium for fans and get money from it
2) Season Tickets: Like above and could get you money
3) Media Centre: e.g. can give interviews to papers etc.. also option to upgrade media center e.g. to level 5 where the interviews are broadcast further or u could have ur own tv station like liverpool/man u tv on sky.
4) hopsital: somewhere u could send injured players and the better the level of the hospital the faster the recover. so again could go to level 5. but level 5 costs 6mil to build or summit.
5) also at start of season need for friendly matches. e.g. players stamina should be rest at start if new season so u need to play friendlies to get staminafitness up

sorrry if these are A) already implented or B) already suggested.
RapidFire
Assistant Manager

Re: Ideas....

Post by RapidFire »

Sounds logical, except for the hospitals. We have a doctor and that sufficient enough. Would be nice to make a little more cash from time to time.
jjjjjj
Fan

Post by jjjjjj »

i know we have doctors. but witha hospital option to have a physio etc. to treat certain injuries making the game more realistic.
dragos
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by dragos »

is good ideea, but ...
ezzy23232323
Coach

Post by ezzy23232323 »

Ya im fully agreed with anything that could inject our finance.. Please plus this; manager of the week or manager who had 4 or 5 straight win of LEAGUE matches will get a substantial amount of bonus. that will help increasing the manager to do well..sooner or later time..
jjjjjj wrote:I am and old player of the game but still read the ideas for the game etc. and i suddenly thought of some gd ones if implimented may make me return to the game. they are all ones i noticed on my poc manager game.

3) Media Centre: e.g. can give interviews to papers etc.. also option to upgrade media center e.g. to level 5 where the interviews are broadcast further or u could have ur own tv station like liverpool/man u tv on sky.
4) hopsital: somewhere u could send injured players and the better the level of the hospital the faster the recover. so again could go to level 5. but level 5 costs 6mil to build or summit.
5) also at start of season need for friendly matches. e.g. players stamina should be rest at start if new season so u need to play friendlies to get staminafitness up

Started on Season 27
Manager: Ezzy2323

Season 27: 2nd in Division H.224
Season 28: 9th in Division G.75
http://www.soccerproject.com/spnewl_lig ... hp?div=439
nemuritor
Assistant Coach

Post by nemuritor »

jjjjjj wrote:I am and old player of the game but still read the ideas for the game etc. and i suddenly thought of some gd ones if implimented may make me return to the game. they are all ones i noticed on my poc manager game.

5) also at start of season need for . e.g. players stamina should be rest at start if new season so u need to play friendlies to get staminafitness up

man I am a old player to but I am not agree whit you

1) if you whant more many from the stadium rease the arena
2) if you whant more many from tickets change %
3) not even the Liverpool she's dont have a better TS from Media Centre
4) the new players from H division dont have a chance to make it soon
5) you have the posibility to play in max 10 friendly cups if you are SPFA

A realistic approach is to have the posibility to rent the arena for friendly matches or a official matches like SP cup or UEFA cup
this encourage the managers to have more places on arena
a better facility etc

In A and B division he's to many managers whit a low arena development
Last edited by nemuritor on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Razvanica
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Razvanica »

nemuritor wrote:A realistic approach is to have the posibility to rent the arena for friendly matches or a official matches like SP cup or UEFA cup
this encourage the managers to have more places on arena
a better facility etc
Great idea. The final would be played on the biggest stadium, the semi-final on the top 2 arenas and so on. The hosts would get a percentage from the tickets and the better one's stadium, the more money one would get.
Harder, better, faster, stronger
jjjjjj
Fan

Post by jjjjjj »

yh that is a good idea like in the fa cup when teams played at villa park for the semi finals.
targus
Fan

Post by targus »

I have devised a new phot, I believe that it would be possible thet SP leadeship selected the best 22 players of all countries for their development and authorization to pay the player's clubs.And would be appropriate to find out which country has the strongest players in SoccerProject game.Mabe SP leadership will ivigdis this idea. I think that this is an interesting idea:-D if you had intrest write me, i will tel ewri details.
Sory for my bad English :oops:
Lithuania154
Coach

Post by Lithuania154 »

Maaybe good idea :wink:
(S72)G 1st
(S51)G.88 1st
(S50)H.263 1st

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”